Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! (104195 Views)

Fedpoffa 2015/2016 Admission / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Fed Poly Nas Nd, hnd, pre nd, PT and ijmb Form for 2013/2014 is On Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2013
This thread is for all the aspirants of federal poly offa. For those that choose the school as their 1st & 2nd choice that need helps about their latest updated news in the school like;
-The date that post ume(jambite)/pt/hnd form will be out,
- Where you can get the form,
- Their overall cut-off mark(jambite),
-Guildlines on how to do the post ume(both jambite&pt) online in any cyber cafe,
-When their admission list will be out e.t.c YoU are highly WeLcOmE drop ur comment for help.

2 Likes

Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2013
The minimum cut-off mark for the school is 160marks as at last year

http://www.fedpoffaonline.net
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Let get started! 150marks is the cut-off direct from JAMB........post ume form wll soon out by d end of this week

2 Likes

Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by doyinmolah: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Is d post ume form out

1 Like

Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2013
Not yet!... By next week re-check dis thread for more info cool
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Anytym d form z out,kindly pls message me
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tuham: Anytym d form z out,kindly pls message me
You are welcome!! Just keep checking this thread for latest update
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls i need updates abeg dis is my no: 08144208260
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 12:19am On Jul 13, 2013
Omortolah: Pls i need updates abeg dis is my no: 08144208260
You can even contact me with this hotline: 08061100388

2 Likes

Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
Beware of 419, FEDPOFFA POST UME FORM is not yet out...i received so many calls 2day that; they want 2 confirm that the form is out. Fepoffa post ume is not upto #5500 ok? They told me that somebody says, they suld send that amount of money beware of spammer!! Click HERE to go to the main site for more detain

Or click the link below to confirm =>>>>
FEDPOFFA Screening Portal

Or Click here to Apply for Admission
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
>>SOME INFO YOU MAY NEED TO KNOW<<

TWO YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
(HND) PROGRAMMES

The underlisted two (2) year Full-Time programmes
leading to the award of Higher National Diploma
are available in the Institution.

1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY

i. Computer Science

ii. Food Technology

iii. Science Laboratory Technology

a. Biology/Microbiology option

b. Chemistry/Biochemistry option
c. Physics with Electronics option

iv. Statistics

2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
STUDIES

i. Accountancy

ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration

iv. Insurance

v. Marketing

3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication

iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)

4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY

i. Civil Engineering

ii. Computer Engineering Technology

iii Electrical & Electronics Engineering
a. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
Option

b. Power and Machine Engineering Option

iv. Mechanical Engineering

a. Power and Plant Engineering Option

b. Production and Manuf. Engineering option
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
i. Architectural Technology

ii. Building Technology

iii. Quantity Surveying

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR Higher National
Diploma (HND) The entry requirements for all Higher National
Diploma (HND) programmes are as follow:

1. Candidates are required to Possess
National Diploma in their chosen
programme at not below LOWER CREDIT
Classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic.

2. Candidates are to possess at least five (5)
relevant
O’level credits including English Language
and Mathematics at not more than two(2)
sittings from such examinations as SSC, GCE O’Level, NTC/NBC
(WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’level examinations)

3. Candidates are required to have at least one
year
National Diploma industrial training experience.
4. For details on the entry requirements peculiar to
each of
Higher National Diploma (HND)
programmes ,candidate
should visit the FEDPOFFA website

==>ONE YEAR PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES IN:<==

1. BUSINESS

2. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

PRE-ND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

1.PRE-ND BUSINESS
SSCE, GCE, NTC/NBC (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ Level exams) with at least five (5) relevant credit passes
including English Language and Mathematics at not
more than two (2) sittings.

2.PRE-ND SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
SSC, GCE, NTC/NBC (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’ Level
exams) with at least five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not
more than two (2) sittings.
Furthermore, Pre-ND candidates are expected to sit
for and pass the JAMB UTME to enable them
proceed for the National Diploma progrramme
accordingly.

==>NATIONAL DIPLOMA ND/PART-TIME
PROGRAMMES<==

The underlisted two (2) year national diploma or three (3) year Part-Time
programmes leading to the award of National
Diploma are available.

1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY

i. Computer Science

ii Food Technology

iii Science Laboratory Technology

iv Statistics

2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES

i. Accountancy

ii. Banking & Finance

iii. Business Administration

iv. Insurance

3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

i. Library and Information Science

ii. Mass Communication

iii. Office Technology Management (OTM)

4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY

i. Civil Engineering
ii. Computer Engineering Technology

iii Electrical Electronic Engineering

v. Mechanical Engineering

5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES

i. Building Technology

ii. Quantity Surveying ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL
DIPLOMA (ND)/(PT)

The entry requirements for all National Diploma
(ND)/(PT) programmes are as follows:

SSC, GCE O’Level, NTC/NBC (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB
O’Level exams) O’Level with at least five (5) credit
passes in relevant subjects including English &
Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2)
sittings.
For details on entry requirements peculiar to each
of the courses above, candidate should visit the FEDPOFFA website;
YOU CAN ALSO JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK HERE=====> SEYDAM FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
Keep checking this thread for latest news, you can also ask ur questions

post.ume loading..........Not out yet!
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Fedpoffa post ume form is now available
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
INVITATION OF APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA, PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA, PART-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA AND HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES FOR 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION...

METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR ALL PROGRAMMES ON-LINE APPLICATION

To apply on-line for HND, Pre-ND or Part-Time HND and ND programmes, candidates are to obtain the FEDPOFFA Virtual PIN Card with the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) excluding bank charges from any of the following Banks: First Bank, Zenith Bank, Ecobank, Iyeru Okin Microfinance Bank, Ibolo Microfinance Bank and Sincere Microfinance Bank. Candidates are to use the PIN number to access the FEDPOFFA website for an application form to be filled on-line.

NOTE: Submission of application form closes on 21st Sept, 2013.
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
2013/2014 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE

This is to announce the post UTME screening exercise for candidates who choose Federal Polytechnic, Offa in the 2013 JAMB UTME examination that the screening will hold between 29th July to 11th August, 2013.

ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES
The following categories of candidates are eligible to participate in the screening exercise. Candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2013 JAMB UTME and who made
* Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their most preferred first choice
* Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their most preferred second choice
* Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their more preferred first and second choices

REGISTRATION AND SCREENING PROCEDURE
All interested applicants are to:.
* Purchase a virtual pin card for two thousands Naira (=N=2, 000) from the following designated branches of Skye Banks: Offa, Ilorin, Oshogbo (Fagbesa), Ibadan (Oba Adebimpe-Dugbe, Agodi & Monatan), Lagos (Ikeja Plaza & Ogudu); Ado Ekiti, Ikirun, Abuja (Maitama), Kaduna, Benin City, Port-Harcourt and Enugu. For further enquires on Purchase of pin cards please call: 08097331671, 08034071359

* Visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpoffaonline.net
* Log on with the Virtual pin number to register online and also take the prescribed test
* Print out the screening result immediately. Pleases note that any false data entry during the online registration will attract appropriate sanction. All candidates are enjoined to visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpoffaonline.net for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and further information on the screening exercise.
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
i plead to the Admin and the moderator of this section to take this to the front page for the awareness of other students....thanks!
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Don't just calling me alone, you can also ask your question here i wll answer you Asap
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by DAYLAYOLONADE(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
@seydam,bro dis is d question me wan ask.wat ar d o'level 5 subject requirement 2 study BANKING&FINANCE?nd wat is d date of d postutme exam gangan?i need explaination.asap
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
That means i can also register in benin city not compulsory in offa?
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Mosh1988(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2013
Sure
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tuham: That means i can also register in benin city not compulsory in offa?
Yes....just get d PIN nd login to their website to fill d form nd do d screening in any cyber cafe
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
DAYLAY OLONADE: @seydam,bro dis is d question me wan ask.wat ar d o'level 5 subject requirement 2 study BANKING&FINANCE?nd wat is d date of d postutme exam gangan?i need explaination.asap
English
Governt
P.acct
Maths
Comm/econ

Date for screening start: 29th july to 11th August
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Alimtoheeb(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Can some1 be admited with d7 in chm....english b3...math..c5...phy...c6...agric...b3..f/mth...c5....biology...d7...econ...c5...yoruba..c6...combination....(computer science)
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
Alim.toheeb:
Can some1 be admited with d7 in chm....english b3...math..c5...phy...c6...agric...b3..f/mth...c5....biology...d7...econ...c5...yoruba..c6...combination....(computer science)
Yes......
Eng
Math
Physics
Chem
Bio/agric
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
This year Screening Exercise will close on Sunday, August 11, 2013
FEDPOFFA Screening Portal-Now Open!

UTME Registration Number/ FEDPOFFA Application Number:

Firstname:

Middlename:

Surname:

Enter your card information into boxes below

Serial Number:

PIN Number:

Teller number:

Bank:

click Start Button [url=173.236.30.170/UTMECandidateOnlineUpdate/tabid/54/Default.aspx?AT=1]=>START<=[/url]
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Are we not going to enter our o'level result cus i dont see any space for d o'level o
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by DAYLAYOLONADE(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
@bro seydam,dis ar my o'level result COMMERCE(c4) ENGLISH(b3) MATHS(C6) GOVT(b2) BIO(c6) LIT-IN-ENG(c6) C.R.K.(e8) ECONS(c5),i dnt do principle account nd i choose BANKING&FINANCE wetin i fit do
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Alim.toheeb:
Are we not going to enter our o'level result cus i dont see any space for d o'level o
That is for d 1st page another one wuld come up after that. The 1st page is to show that d PIN u bought is a valid one.
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
DAYLAY OLONADE: @bro seydam,dis ar my o'level result COMMERCE(c4) ENGLISH(b3) MATHS(C6) GOVT(b2) BIO(c6) LIT-IN-ENG(c6) C.R.K.(e8) ECONS(c5),i dnt do principle account nd i choose BANKING&FINANCE wetin i fit do
combine another result
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by DAYLAYOLONADE(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
@seydam,Na only WAEC i do nd 4 d brocure p.account no dey dere.pls is dere anytin i fit do?
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by 1stUnique(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] shocked
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by 1stUnique(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pls. Is it possible 4 me to register nd later do d screening or i must do everytin 2gether at d same time..
2.. Nd wat re SLT screening subject combination.
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Lyricalprince: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Wic1 is regsta nd do screenin dat mean offa dnt usually do pume na. Plz wat ar d pume subj 4 comp sci. Urgent ans plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread / New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.