Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tips On Insight Final Interview! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tips On Insight Final Interview! (596 Views)

MTN Final Interview @ VGC / Insight Final Interview / Glo & Etb Final Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Insight Final Interview! by sopesupi(m): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2008
this is it
THERE ONLY GOIN TO TAKE 15 OF YOU EVENTUALLY,
YOU ARE GOIN TO MEET WITH ABOUT FIVE PEOPLE OF WHICH THE LADY YOU SEE WITH GLASSES ON THE APPRENTICE AFRICA AND A DARK STALKY MAN WOULD BE PLAYING BAD COP SO PLEASE TRY TO BE AS CALM AS POSSIBLE AND ALSO SINCERE!!
BE VERY CAREFUL OF THE TALK ABOUT YOUR SELF QUESTION!!1 MY ADVICE IS TO STRICTLY STICK TO WAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR RESUME , NO HISTORICAL ANSWERS AND AVOID USING THE WORD CREATIVE , THEY ARE TIRED OF IT SO INSTEAD PICK OUT A SYNOMYN TO REPLACE THE USE OF THAT WORD
THEN LASTLY BE PREPARED TO KNOW WHICH DEPT. YOU FEEL YOU HAVE THE MOST STRENGTH IN AND ALSO KNOW UR WEAKNESSES!
STAY SHARP, CONFIDENT AND MOST OF ALL SINCERE
WISH You THE BEST!! PLS SEND ME A LINE ON sopesupi@yahoo.co.uk SO I CUD CELEBRATE UR SUCCESS IF YOU ABIDE BY MY ADVICE!!!
GOD'S BLESSING
AND B4 I FORGET THE TRAINS IS 2YRS WITH A START UP OF BETWEEN 80K-100K

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Marketers In All States / Sales Manager,sales Executives,and Account Executives Wanted! / Vacany For Head Of Operations In A Manufacturing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.