Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

D'banj Finally Signs The Hottest Rapper In Nigeria, Olamide Under DB Records. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Finally Signs The Hottest Rapper In Nigeria, Olamide Under DB Records. (1745 Views)

D'banj - FINALLY [official Video] / D'banj - Finally / Hottest Rapper: Ti , Ludaris, Kanye West, 50 Cents Or Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1)

D'banj Finally Signs The Hottest Rapper In Nigeria, Olamide Under DB Records. by heskay0: 1:42pm On May 09, 2013
Finally I’ve got the
much anticipated gist. Badoo is now a confirmed
member of Eja Nla family. My source, who is a top
insider in the crew, told me that it was not a problem
getting Olamide to sign on to DB Records.

Olamide is the hottest “thing” in the music industry
today and any track that has his voice on it usually
becomes a show stopper. D’banj knows this and gave
him a mouth watering deal…
The Kokomaster, according to my source, told
Olamide that he could still become everything he
wanted to become and even more by working under
him. He reminded Olamide that he (D’banj) had to
work under Kanye West just to get more international
exposure and recognition but that he still remains an
independent artiste and his own man.
Olamide naturally likes D’banj and feels at home
around him. He has put
pen to paper and is now officially an artiste under
D’banj.

Do you think Olamide will get more better under
D'banj DB Records?

Re: D'banj Finally Signs The Hottest Rapper In Nigeria, Olamide Under DB Records. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
#reserve brb
Re: D'banj Finally Signs The Hottest Rapper In Nigeria, Olamide Under DB Records. by airmark(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2013

(1)

Download Latest Music Videos In SECONDS Via The Dobox App! / Upcoming Artist Drop Your Contacts Here: To Perform On Shows This December / Yemi Alade Ft. Dil - TEMPERATURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.