Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) (21810 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by sexymoma(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2013
It finally made Front page, it seems the nairaland officials are so specific about the celeb sections in NL.... Almost all the celeb topics do get to front page, well since it has gotten to front page i have no choice than to jump... *** jumped into the drum***
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Inik(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2013
Performing on bare foot looks more natural and down to earth than performing with shoes on
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Lilimax(f): 4:37pm On May 09, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol she is?[/size]
Is she not tall for a woman's height?
I may not know what size you classify as being tall smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by ChrisChino(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2013
abeg when tonto go commot boxers for stadium too.. creazy peeps!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 09, 2013
SO!!!!!!,AND SO FUCKING WHAT!!!.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Haryortech: 5:22pm On May 09, 2013
sexymoma: make una watch o dis yeye tin fit make Front Page, walai if e make front page, i go vex go jump inside lagoon... grin
d lagoon fit yu die......idiot
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Cmiller(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2013
sexymoma: make una watch o dis yeye tin fit make Front Page, walai if e make front page, i go vex go jump inside lagoon... grin

It made front page,the lagoon iz waiting and don't keep the fishes waiting goodbye.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 09, 2013
Lilimax: Is she not tall for a woman's height?
I may not know what size you classify as being tall smiley

[size=13pt]Lol no. 5'8 or 5'9 and up is tall for a woman. I remember seeing a picture of her and that midget Tunde Ednut. With her high heels she barely passed him. She must be 5'5 or less lol.[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by bababuff(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2013
You sure sey no be Waffi boys collect the shoes for gate?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Opoki(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2013
Flirtyfemi: uh, nice!
She's presently in Warri and I hear it rained cats and dogs today...Tiwa Savage took off her shoes while performing at the city stadium and she did well even without her shoes...lol!
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/tiwa-savage-performs-without-shoes-in.html

who cares? If she likes she should take off her clothes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by nairaman66(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2013
So this babe enta WA my zone and she not fit ring me?? No P, I go catch am sha.. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 09, 2013
I will find u and I will kill u
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by scobaba: 6:58pm On May 09, 2013
Da babe fine gon. Forget what we see on tv.

She had to take her shoes off cos it rained while she performed.

I remember d part where she ran into the stadium, backed the crowd and shook da burry for like 10secs, everybody krase....I died!

Davido had the crowd screaming when it got to his turn.

His 'bigger dan' and 'gobe' shook the stadium. However da guy don dey add too much weight, him dey forbid 6 packs

He threw his facecap n sweat top into the crowd. The guys wey catch d items collect serious hospital-bound beatings from some guys who wanted the cap by force(na warri na...area!!!)

Na so the event happen.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Phame: 7:02pm On May 09, 2013
i'm viewing this topic right on the frontpage. Have a nice time jumping, that's if u are not in the lagoon already.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by zoeiyke: 9:58pm On May 09, 2013
chuks boniface: haba my people, she was only performing now!!!! Abi make she do am naked? haba
chuks boniface: haba my people, she was only performing now!!!! Abi make she do am naked? haba
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by zoeiyke: 9:59pm On May 09, 2013
Taa gbafuo hu b ur pipu
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by biafranqueen: 10:00pm On May 09, 2013
Wow what a nice Stadium !
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by babsthegreat: 12:31am On May 10, 2013
U are a liar u no fit
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by supaeagles(m): 1:30am On May 10, 2013
Lilimax: Tiwa is naturally a tall lady. She may not need all the high heels and stilettos
of this world to perform. She still came out beautiful in her presentation.
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lol she is?[/size]
yes oh - she is a tall short gal cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by ifeanyi83(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2013

LOL...sadly it did....
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Keemz(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2013
kill urself nah
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by tricosite(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2013
Make you go ocean plz, who send you comot there
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Akpors4life(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
so wot bc she removed her shoes una wan cum cry nawaho
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
duh! this is not her first time performing without shoes.In one of lynxxx's show she performed bare-footed,did it rained inside there? no.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Visits Pregnant Women,says She Doesn't Miss Those Days(photos) / Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle / Beverly Osu 8-years-old & Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.