Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts (21810 Views)

Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures / Ray Hushpuppi Lands In Hospital Over Too Much Champagne (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Picks Halimar Abubaka From Hospital, To Personally Take Care Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by TunezMedia: 5:18am On Jan 06, 2017
Veteran Actor Prince James has now been evicted from the hospital for inability to pay bills as promised by the hospital that has been housing him.

His son has come out once again to appeal to Nigerians to help his father... Read below;

GOOD MORNING NIGERIANS HOME AND ABROAD,I WANT TO SINCERELY THANK YOU, WHO HAVE DONATED TO SAVE MY FATHER'S LIFE,MY FAMILY AND I APPRECIATE YOU ALL,U WILL NEVER FALL ILL..AMEN.TODAY(JAN.3RD) IS A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET IN MY LIFE AS WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO LEAVE THE HOSPITAL DUE TO OUR INCCURED DEBTS,MY DREAM FOR MY FATHER TO SEE AND REGAIN BACK HIS HEALTH IS GETTING HOPLESS,WITH HEAVINESS IN MY SOUL I STILL PLEAD WITH THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA TO SOW A SEED IN MY BELOVED FATHER'S LIFE,NOTHING IS TOO SMALL TO HELP...PLS I BEG OF YOU ALL..PLS KINDLY SUPPORT VIA PRINCE JAMES UCHE-ZENITHBANK-ACCT-1001063788 ...OR..http://mk2.gofund.me/saveprincejamesucheteam?rcid=15d8 ....INFO CALL-TORINO EMEKA OJUKWU-08023200557...EJIRO OKURAME--08030519374. PLS LET 2017 BE OUR DADDY'S TESTIMONY YEAR...GOD BLESS YOU ALL...AMEN...#SAVEPRINCEJAMESUCHETEAM #CHIEFEJIROOKURAME. SIGNED--UCHE JNR JAMES UCHE.
Please help save his life for the sake of his kids... God bless you all.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/ailing-actor-prince-james-uche-evicted.html

1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by tyson99(m): 5:32am On Jan 06, 2017
speechless
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by GoggleB(m): 6:11am On Jan 06, 2017
I wonder why all this celebs jux dey get money sucking sickness.
I pray he gets well soon.

7 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by LifeofAirforce1: 6:35am On Jan 06, 2017
This man didn't make enough money during his active days as an actor

His state governor should help his condition.

23 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by femolacqua(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2017
OMG
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Nawao!

cry cry cry
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by gozzlin: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2017
Eeya.
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2017
haba...people should help this man na...

4 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by jazinogold(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2017
shocked
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by ask4double(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2017
What a life! And to think that some will spend as much as 2m for just a hand bag that its sole purpose is to carry makeup kits... Chai...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

He probably did....but dialysis , frequent dialysis , can cost up to N150000-200000 per week.(3-4 sessions, depending on the hospital).

Even if he had N30 million in his bank account at the beginning of the sickness, the thing(ie the account) would begin to look lean after a few months.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Miles300: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2017
We are in a society where no one cares !
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by ameezy(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2017
sad
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by bankyblue(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2017
This man rich for film niw?
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Neddstark: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2017
His colleagues are there flexing their social media life. House-warming parties, trips to Dubai, new cars, etc. But to show love is a great thing for them to do. If they can't show love to their colleagues, how much more their fans or people on the streets.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by PHIPEX(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
His colleagues in the industry are busy showing off luxuries, where is Actors guilde of Nigeria and what is the essence of the association if they can't help one of their own? If this man dies now they will all run there with crocodile tears for condolence and funeral as if they cared.

17 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by IdomaLikita: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
9jakohai:

He probably did....but dialysis , frequent dialysis , can cost up to N15000-20000 per week.
You never add Erythropoietin Injection, Blood for IntraDialysis Infusion, and other Orishishi oh..
I no wish my Enemy CKD!

9 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by isbish(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
I feel deep pity for those affected by Kidney related ailments. My older bro went through the horrific experience before God saved his life via Kidney transplant. He is doing very okay now. May God help this man and all of us. So sad angry angry
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Sad , very sad. Other celebrities and all you lovers of Nollywood should rally around him.
Reading through the comments here, makes me realise that some of us are just plain silly.
You want state governors or ministers or adeboye or oyedepo to help out every celebrity who takes ill, yet you forget that for every celebrity illness we hear about, there are tens and hundreds of hapless Nigerians who don't even have the privilege of having wealthy friends or the privilege of publicity.
The government and wealthy individuals including celebrities should make health care affordable to all, or institute endowment funds to help the less priviledged, just like Kanu Nwankwo did.

4 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by ArabMopol(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

his state governor is a buffoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by sakalisis(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
[img][/img]
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Divay22(f): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by otemanuduno: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Can Kumuyi, Adeboye and Oyedepo do something? This is where they are really needed, not inside their private jets.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2017
..and his biafran people don't see him now .

efote sile eupa lapalapa.. I pray for his survival

4 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by blessedqueen(f): 9:59am On Jan 06, 2017
bankyblue:
This man rich for film niw?

Na film we dey talk of?

2 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Mujaheeeden: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2017
Rochas help this man.

This boy should post it in Radio Biafra page and see how those Igbos will bail him out

3 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Mujaheeeden: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2017
bamo1122:

2 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Mrclement50: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2017
Help help
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Baroba(m): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2017
bamo1122:

You know you could have just moved on, did the man tell you he was Biafran?
Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2017
IdomaLikita:

You never add Erythropoietin Injection, Blood for IntraDialysis Infusion, and other Orishishi oh..
I no wish my Enemy CKD!

I tell you.....

All those stuff you mentioned will add cost.....especially if you have to buy blood because , for example, you have rare blood type.

1 Like

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by ArabMopol(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2017
9jakohai:

He probably did....but dialysis , frequent dialysis , can cost up to N15000-20000 per week.(3-4 sessions, depending on the hospital).

Even if he had N30 million in his bank account at the beginning of the sickness, the thing(ie the account) would begin to look lean after a few months.
he did not make enough money then,.. top actors like Chief edochie , olu Jacob, osuofia and Zack orji barely collect 50k while lesser actors like him goes home with 10 or 20k .... Nollywood actors and actresses making it big this days is at the mercy of endowment they got, those days endowment deal are not reclusive...his younger colleagues should help him

4 Likes

Re: Prince James Uche Evicted From Hospital Over Incurred Debts by youngibeh(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2017
CHAI!!! I NO FIT TALK SHA AM COMING AND GOING cool cool cool
F......T......C

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages / Ronke Oshodi Oke’s Son, Richmond's 5th Birthday Party In Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.