Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? (683 Views)

GEJ Was At Blair House In 2010. See Sahara Reporters Excerpt. / Were Was Federal Character When Gej Was Making This Appointments? / PICS- University Of Otuoke: Why GEJ Was Booed In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by phoneport(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2013
I tried on my own very hard, but couldn't come up with any answer. So am TROWING the question all NAIRALANDIANS most EXPECIALY the GEJ critics, and lovers.

See the point is what can we all do to RESQUE our beloved country which seem to be heading towards the clif.
WHAT ARE YOUR ADVICE TO OUR DEAR PRESIDENT ON ISSUES CONCERNING OUR NATION?

Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by ochukoccna: 2:19pm On May 09, 2013
1st of all,I can't father such a person whose short of character, values and morals
Non the less,its obvious he lacks the mental capacity and critical reasoning facilities
My advise for him would be to resign and find something he's better suited for.

2 Likes

Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by headtoto: 2:28pm On May 09, 2013
I will tell him to beware of people like you.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by dondebx(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2013
I will ask him to resign
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by yimikaa: 7:25pm On May 09, 2013
ME: my son ebele,biko always wear your shoes..

Dats all
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2013
I would advice him to go ask his mother who his real father is.

I cant father someone that clueless

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by erinlakatabu: 7:38pm On May 09, 2013
My son you can still redeem your image. If you Spend half the energy you are presently spending in witch hunting Amaechi, Timpriye and your other perceived enemy on actually transforming Nigeria, Nigeria will ‎​be transformed. Get rid of people like Abati, Okupe, Maku and other people singing your praise they are your real enemy. Listen to the voice of the common man. Caution your wife she is embarassing you, your government and spoiling our family's name.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by TUMIC(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2013
If he were my son, I would have disown him for long.
How can I ever a nonentity for a child.
Metcheeesh.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 09, 2013
i will advice him to split this jungle called Nigeria.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by Ngwakwe: 11:27pm On May 09, 2013
Convert to Islam and marry a yoruba woman to replace Patience as first lady.

Every other Nigeria wahala will be forgotten and all will be well.

Who say my people no be your people dey lie.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by phoneport(m): 6:15am On May 10, 2013
TUMIC: If he were my son, I would have disown him for long.
Metcheeesh.

Please this post is not for insulting the President, I only want us to see if we can find a solution to these multifacet problem killing our country.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by Acidosis(m): 7:06am On May 10, 2013
phoneport:

Please this post is not for insulting the President, I only want us to see if we can find a solution to these multifacet problem killing our country.

So a father can not insult his son?

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by headtoto: 7:35am On May 10, 2013
TUMIC: If he were my son, I would have disown him for long.
Metcheeesh.

Your father should have disowned you long ago for not taking to his lesson not to insult people.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by headtoto: 7:37am On May 10, 2013
dayokanu: I would advice him to go ask his mother who his real father is.

Exactly what your father should ask your mother concerning you.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by TUMIC(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2013
head_to_to:

Your father should have disowned you long ago for not taking to his lesson not to insult people.
I can see another nonentity like his father GEJ in you.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by TUMIC(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2013
phoneport:

Oops if you don't like my insult, then hit your head on the wall.
So you can't see the Big Problem GEJ has created in this nation?
You must be blind or a donddy united.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 10, 2013
Don't give up, don't relinquish that seat, hold on, be strong, no matter what your going through I know it's gonna be okay very soon.
Take the critics from the opposition as clues and ideas.
Infiltrate the opposition, beat them in their game.

Use them; give them assignments, by doing so, they will be afraid to do shabby jobs or mis-appropriate the resources given to them for the assignments.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by headtoto: 7:44am On May 10, 2013
TUMIC:
Oops if you don't like my insult, then hit your head on the wall.
So you can't see the Big Problem GEJ has created in this nation?
You must be blind or a donddy united.

GEJ brought the problems to this nation. Yes indeed. Nigeria was devoid of problems before he came, but once he stepped in, problems began. Indeed.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by egift(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2013
My son Jona, start by throwing away that hat...

1 Like

Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by Iykopee(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2013
i'll disown him..she shud ask his mother who was his real father...i cant have a clueless son such as GEJ.. I will advice him for a beta change... i'll ask him to resign bla bla bla bla...all u guys ranting over GEJ's way of life are u all saying dat u dont have 1 nonentity in ur family? Just askinggrin
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by na2day(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2013
My son, convene a sovereign national conference, and let the people decide, on what term they want this marriage of inconvenience to continue.
Thank you my son and don't forget to put a petroleum refinery in otueke, our village.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by egift(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2013
FATHER:
na2day!:
My son, convene a sovereign national conference, and let the people decide, on what term they want this marriage of inconvenience to continue.
JONA: Papa did you say "let them decide"? Mba nu, the first thing they will decide to chase me out.

FATHER:
na2day!:
Thank you my son and don't forget to put a petroleum refinery in otueke, our village.
JONA: Ohhhhh, papa we do not need refinery, am stockpiling a fortune from the Fuel Subsidy Permutation. Abeg come up with a better advice.
Re: If GEJ Was Your Son, What Will Be Your Advice To Him? by Gamji007: 8:40am On May 10, 2013
dayokanu: I would advice him to go ask his mother who his real father is.

Hahahaahahahahaahahahahahaha! Wicked father!

I ll advice him to resign and go to a rehabilitation center.

(1) (Reply)

State Of Emergency In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa •govs Retain Their Posts • / I Tried To Stop My Son From Joinin Islam &Radicalizin,mother Of Woolwich Murder / ANOTHER DEMOCRACY DAY: Which Way Forward Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.