Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari (44322 Views)

Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? / Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:43am On May 11, 2013
ItsModella:
says who? Nadia is full blown Ghanaian.

And a Ghanaian cannot be half caste? Not even sure what point u are trying to make.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 10:45am On May 11, 2013
vivacious vivi:

And a Ghanaian cannot be half caste? Not even sure what point u are trying to make.
My point was lucid enough, Nadia Buari is not a half caste.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 11, 2013
^ she is right. She herself has said she is not. She is hausa and fante
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by smoothcrim2014: 2:13pm On May 11, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Dnt mind him, he knows nothing abt Us kiss

Some of these Nigerian people are very sick. I think it is best for Ghanaians to stay as far away from Nigerians as possible they are bad news generally speaking just look at Nigeria. Some of their ideas could destroy not only Ghana but West Africa as a whole cheesy I will end by saying only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa.

A country were 90 percent of a segment of the population bleaches needs some serious psychological intervention and Ghana can't afford to pay for it. It will take years to get them to think the right way and it won't happen in my lifetime.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by khiaa(f): 1:40am On Jun 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[img]http://zikora.tv/products%5CS779950%20-%20Beyonce%20-%20part%202.jpg[/img]

Dang!!! Everybody in that picture is fugly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Wale Ade, Dayo Amusa's Fiance / Kcee Buys New Prado Jeep (Photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.