Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty (29534 Views)

Poll: Who is the better actress?

Ini Edo: 42% (92 votes)
Christina Millan: 57% (124 votes)
This poll has ended

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by ladyu1: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2008
Esss:

Ini Edo is not fine O!!!!!

period.

abi ooo,i dont see any beauty in dat girl,she cant even stand straight wt her big ass,hips she does not have,wat is d beauty in her?i wonder

anyways one mans meat is anothers poison
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2008
Esss:

Ini Edo is not fine O!!!!!

period.

She get fine face. Me sef nor fit deny that one but the rest of her body na whack!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

abi ooo,i don't see any beauty in that girl,she can't even stand straight wt her big ass,hips she does not have,what is d beauty in her?i wonder

anyways one mans meat is anothers poison

Na now u come? U this woman. U are not supportive enough ooo! angry angry

Love ya though! kiss kiss
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
u body is not visible in that pic, we need to see a full length picture if you're really proud of your body. go ahead post it now.

i'm about to go to sleep, make sure u post ur full length picture, when i wake we'll continue u fool's journey. this could be good since u need a man, this might bring u one
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2008
uyai:

u body is not visible in that pic, we need to see a full length picture if you're really proud of your body. go ahead post it now.

Go hang jare! When me and you discuss body? That is left for my sweet darling to enjoy! grin cool
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by ladyu1: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2008
michelin89:

Na now u come? You this woman. You are not supportive enough ooo!  angry angry

Love ya though!  kiss kiss
sweetheart no vex jare,i just dey watch una since dey wonder wetin una see wey fine for ini edo body,yes facially shes very pretty,but na only face we go chop? undecided we need good shape and body structure,ini edo can't even be counted as first ten most beautiful actress in naija,simple

end of this fights abeg

michelin me loff u too, kiss

now make una end d fight smiley
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2008
u said u body is better but u face dey the wowo side, since u r bashing another woman's body, let's see u own.

i'm loving this game, i feel sorry for u my dear.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

sweetheart no vex jare,i just dey watch una since dey wonder wetin una see wey fine for ini edo body,yes facially shes very pretty,but na only face we go chop? undecided we need good shape and body structure,ini edo can't even be counted as first ten most beautiful actress in naija,simple

end of this fights abeg

michelin me loff u too, kiss

now make una end d fight smiley

Uyai go die because of a shapeless woman! grin grin grin She herself has realized everything you have written but won't give up because she is too ashamed to do so. Even me sef who dey die for Genevieve I am the first to say the girl flat for back. Haba make we dey support them but must we be blind before we prove our love? Na wa o!

Me I go live long because of the love wey my darling dey shower me with! kiss kiss kiss

uyai:

u said u body is better but u face dey the wowo side, since you're bashing another woman's body, let's see u own.

i'm loving this game, i feel sorry for u my dear.

For you to say Ini is the best and for you to call me ugly simply means 1 thing: you nor sabi good thing for this life. cool wink
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2008
michelin89:

For you to say Ini is the best and for you to call me ugly simply means 1 thing: you nor sabi good thing for this life. cool wink
even I
think ini is pretty.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2008
never said ini is the best. stop putting words in my mouth. u just have a deep hatred for someone u don't know. i think u need seroquel, zyprexa and abilify, that should calm ur upstairs down
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
uyai:

never said ini is the best. stop putting words in my mouth. u just have a deep hatred for someone u don't know. i think u need seroquel, zyprexa and abilify, that should calm your upstairs down

Are these the drugs you have been doing to help you accept your miserable life?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by ladyu1: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
rokiatu:

even I
think ini is pretty.

nobody is disputing dat fact,shes very pretty facially,infact im yet to see an actress wt a sweet face like her,but wen it comes to d body structure ,she cant stand up to d word pretty,not wt her ass,tummy ,big hands and so on

shes pretty but its not as if shes d best ,is she?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Gamine(f): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2008
Please no basis of comparism

Ini Edo is not even supposed to be talked about

i don't know what pretty face u people are saying she has

Brain= 0

Beauty = 0

Talent = 0

As for Christina

Beauty = 7

Brain = 4

Talent = 5
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2008
Gamine:

Please no basis of comparism

Ini Edo is not even supposed to be talked about

i don't know what pretty face u people are saying she has

Brain= 0

Beauty = 0

Talent = 0

As for Christina

Beauty = 7

Brain = 4

Talent = 5

Ewoooooo!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2008
that is my recommendation to you. take it to ur PCP, i'll check on in two weeks, those drugs should be effective by then.

Asiere Unam ikot.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

nobody is disputing that fact,shes very pretty facially,infact im yet to see an actress wt a sweet face like her,but when it comes to d body structure ,she can't stand up to d word pretty,not wt her ass,tummy ,big hands and so on

shes pretty but its not as if shes d best ,is she?
I wouldn't say
she is the best but
i do not see any thing wrong with
her body.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2008
uyai:

that is my recommendation to you. take it to your PCP, i'll check on in two weeks, those drugs should be effective by then.

Asiere Unam ikot.

You are a coward for addressing me in a language I can't understand. Testa di cazzo!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2008
making u a coward for also failing my bait by using a language i don't understand!!!!!! girl u r too stupid.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2008
uyai:

making u a coward for also failing my bait by using a language i don't understand!!!!!! girl you're too stupid.

*yawnnn* You are too stupid and if you allow a girl of my age to tell you this you are twice too stupid!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by CH3COO(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2008
Why don't you two pests stop consuming bandwith. Damn!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ Uyai
You might want to reply Lady U and Gamine and Ess and other 1000 people who think your girl is whack. Why are you obsessed with me? I don't do ladies!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by ladyu1: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2008
i used to think ini-edo was so pretty until i watched on film(cant remember d name though)and i looked at her hips ,no hips at all,shes just straight there,and wen i looked at her shoulders,there r broader than her hips which is not supposed to be so,and then i looked at her hand and i was like shocked wat did i see in dis girl in d first place
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

i used to think ini-edo was so pretty until i watched on film(can't remember d name though)and i looked at her hips ,no hips at all,shes just straight there,and when i looked at her shoulders,there r broader than her hips which is not supposed to be so,and then i looked at her hand and i was like shocked what did i see in this girl in d first place

You dey ask me?? grin grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by ladyu1: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2008
michelin89:

You dey ask me??  grin grin

na u i dey ask ooo u berra ansa me now grin grin cheesy
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2008
fool u bothered me first. i have given u enough. continue to be age 10 as long as u want. continue to bash ini, u wish u were like her, ini with her body and even milan r stars in their own right. that is something u can only dream off. na bad belle de worry u. untill then have a nice life. find a man to scratch ur itch.

bye
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

na u i dey ask ooo u berra ansa me now grin grin cheesy

Well you might have been decieved by her big botos! grin

Or maybe seeing how pretty her face is, you just ignored every other thing!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2008
uyai:

fool u bothered me first. i have given u enough. continue to be age 10 as long as u want. continue to bash ini, u wish u were like her, ini with her body and even milan r stars in their own right. that is something u can only dream off. na bad belle de worry u. untill then have a nice life. find a man to scratch your itch.

bye

Byee! Ini ass licker!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by daffur: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
undecided @uyai
This thread was supposed to bring out certain attributes of both Milian and Edo. I mean exposed our celebrated under-achieving local acts to what it means to be a real celebrity. No the types of ducks such as the one u are supporting.

@ michelin89
Ur posts so far on this thread and others have been very educative, mature and articulate. I love the contents. Just keep up with the good work. And from the above post it shows u keep records which is the bane of the iT age.

@ lady u and all others well done for doing a gud work here.
Pls keep it coming
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by uyai(f): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
I can tell where u live by ur post. Ini is bigger in naija compared to milan in the states. The girl only has one semi hit single she is a D list beautiful celebrity here. her only accoplishment is that she dated nick cannon. u these naija people, sorry for una
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Gonorrhea(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2008
Ini Edo is a cu.m slurping slag and talentless nitwit!!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2008
uyai:

I can tell where u live by your post. Ini is bigger in naija compared to milan in the states. The girl only has one semi hit single she is a D list beautiful celebrity here. her only accoplishment is that she dated nick cannon. u these naija people, sorry for una

But Milian is known everywhere whereas Ini----let me spare my comment.

Why won't you quit this battle? You have lost!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 29, 2008
grin[ cheesy grin grin quote author=michelin89 link=topic=128498.msg2570754#msg2570754 date=1217267742]
But Milian is known everywhere whereas Ini----let me spare my comment.

Why won't you quit this battle? You have lost!
[quote][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan, Reminisce Block Guy For Making Fun Of Them / Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures / ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.