Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty (29491 Views)

Poll: Who is the better actress?

Ini Edo: 42% (92 votes)
Christina Millan: 57% (124 votes)
This poll has ended

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by minto(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2008
o mase o! Don't know what christina milan look like ; can somebody pleeeeeeease post her pix for me to see?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by swing4real(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2008
Oluwaseun Osewa! Oluwaseun Osewa!! Oluwaseun Osewa!!! How many times did i call you? Do you wanna lose the respect of this great site or what? Dont you have any interesting topic to place in the front of your page any more ? that u have to placed this nonesense of comparing two different people.Seun do not let your site to be look down upon.Please try to place more educative issue in the front page of your site.Of what benefit is this post? Can some one please tell me maybe i am becoming old fashion grin
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by motunrayo4(f): 2:12am On May 01, 2008
This is a dumb comparison, both of them arent that good at what they do. And Ino is ugly and Christina is okay looking,
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by UARESTUPID: 3:40am On May 01, 2008
@ aKAN, DONT MIND THEM. THEY DONT KNOW THAT ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF AKWA IBOM OR NIGER DELTA IS SOLID. LOOK AT OUR PREVIOUS REIGNING QUEEN LIZ BENSONWHO [b][/b]NOBODY[b] COULD COMPARE WITH WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE. THE FUNNY THING IS EVERYONE KNOWS INI EDO, MOST PEOPLE LIKE ME NEVER KNEW A CHRISTINA EXISTED UNTIL THIS THREAD wink.

IF INI IS BETTER THAN EVEN GENNY. TELL CHRISTINA OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS THAT D POSTER WAS DRUNK grin, AND THERE IS ACTUALL NO COMPARISON cheesy. SERIOUSLY CAN U COMPARE GENNY AND MERCY JOHNSON!.[/b]
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by whatnext: 9:45am On May 01, 2008
UARESTUPID:

@ aKAN, DONT MIND THEM. THEY DONT KNOW THAT ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF AKWA IBOM OR NIGER DELTA IS SOLID. LOOK AT OUR PREVIOUS REIGNING QUEEN LIZ BENSON WHO NOBODY COULD COMPARE WITH WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE.

Can u make urself clear?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by frenchman(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2008
LOOK AT OUR PREVIOUS REIGNING QUEEN LIZ BENSONWHO NOBODY COULD COMPARE WITH WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE.

UARESTUPID,

Is Liz Benson Dead?[quote][/quote]
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by fitz26ben: 10:48am On May 01, 2008
Olaifemi, if you say Ini Edo is your role model, is it that you dont know her reckless life style or you would rather pick a role model with a questionable personality, if she actually has one. This girl almost ran into my car three times within a 10 minutes time difference and in traffic too. Abeg make you pick another role model.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by quadrillio(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2008
All I can is that SEE FOR YOURSELF grin grin grin

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by kayzee(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2008
To me, its just like comparing a Theater to a Tiger, they are both wild cats but have different xticx and value.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by kayzee(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2008
To me, its just like comparing a Cheater to a Tiger, they are both wild cats but have different xticx and value.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by spikedcylinder: 3:24pm On May 01, 2008
There is ABSOLUTELY no basis for comparism as they both work in different sectors of the entertainment industry. Seeing as one is in Hollywood and the other is in a lesser known Nollywood, guess who got the upper hand? I am no fan of either of them but I dont subscribe to the fact that one is better than the other. undecided
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by hilli666(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2008
spikedcylinder:

There is ABSOLUTELY no basis for comparism as they both work in different sectors of the entertainment industry. Seeing as one is in Hollywood and the other is in a lesser known Nollywood, guess who got the upper hand? I am no fan of either of them but I don't subscribe to the fact that one is better than the other. undecided

SHHHHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAPPP There, your mouth like "theressssurur absuuultutely nnnoo neeed for cooompariisssm" The need for comparison is abosolutely necessary. And i think it is safe to say on the behalf of all the people in the NDUKWA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA (and all accompanying villages including ase and umoalu) that Chritian Milian is hands down the finest woman in the land , hold on let me finih my palm wine and kola nut before i spill it on the village laptop.

1 Like

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by jennyjatt: 5:49pm On May 01, 2008
[center]hello all
look i think this isnt fair. for once we should try to love and appreciate our nigerian artist
i think christiana milian is better in fame and style.
and ini, well ini is trying with her acting and besides, her trying doesn't mean anything. the most important is she is a star and
she is so recieving her pepper.good or bad she is livin-it-up
well i think whoever posted this topic really do gat a good sense of humour.
lets takeour artist higher.[/center]
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by jennyjatt: 5:58pm On May 01, 2008
SHHHHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAPPP There, your mouth like "theressssurur absuuultutely nnnoo neeed for cooompariisssm" The need for comparison is abosolutely necessary. And i think it is safe to say on the behalf of all the people in the NDUKWA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA (and all accompanying villages including ase and umoalu) that Chritian Milian is hands down the finest woman in the land , hold on let me finih my palm wine and kola nut before i spill it on the village laptop.

hey this is so creative
big ups
the only comparism is dat milian dress more than ini
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by chi101: 6:22pm On May 01, 2008
Ini Edo is a HO
Ini Edo is talentless
Ini Edo is incompetent
Ini Edo is unprofessional
Ini Edo is a homewrecker
Ini Edo gives it away freely
Ini Edo is arrogant

Dont even get me started otherwise thy Kingdom would come!

Guy hw do u know she gives it freely, u don collect ur share
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by mykali(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2008
@jennyjatt

are u related to the dj jimmyjatt or what?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Kajiang02(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2008
kayzee:

To me, its just like comparing a Cheater to a Tiger, they are both wild cats but have different xticx and value.

i bet u may nt undastand ur comparison,
dis is clearly a comparison btw a Lion and Rabbit,
C d diff,
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by dreday(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2008
Chai,man pikin don suffer for this nairaland.
Death and sleep no be the same oooo.
Ini edo,if u know the person wey start this thread,tell the person to [size=8pt]STOP[/size]
Beg the person to allow your cafreer take off before e crashland.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by lifegal(f): 7:15am On May 02, 2008
Na wa wah for nairalanders ohhhhhh!

see people we dey compare people, if u see them to compare them with Rat self you no go fit compare
cos where the rat don reach for Level them never reach there. not to talk of posting Pix.

INI(Ayen Akwa-Ibom) no mind them Bad Belle na him dey worry dem.
E no easy to be STAR for niaja but u don try, Thumbs Up for u grin grin grin

Na so so OPPOSITE OPPOSITE thing una dey talk.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by dennylove(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2008
infact,the person wen post this topic, he no dey see!!!hw can u compare that 419ini edo wit christina milan,in evrytin christina milan beat edo ini,talent,beauty,and brain.

INI EDO-BRAIN-is using peoples brain,419
INI EDO- BEAUTY-she is usin what she has 2 get wht she want.THOUGH SHE S SEXY shocked shocked grin
INI EDO- TALENTher talent is the connection she had. angry grin angry grin shocked
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Dextiny(f): 10:20am On May 02, 2008
Abeg, make una leave this Ini of a
girl alone, wetin she do una sef?
She has her own life to live, abi una
wan kill her b4 her time reach?
Oga Sheun, abeg u in the name
of God, plsssssssssssssssssssss, post
like dis no 2 gud, we should learn to appreciate
what we have and as well encourage our naija
celebrities. Ini, no mind them. U better pass that
girl, Wetin be her name sef
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by jennyjatt: 10:45am On May 02, 2008
@ mykali
y do u want to know?
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by trendy(f): 11:00am On May 02, 2008
na wah o, i cant even compare
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by bhumeeus: 12:20pm On May 02, 2008
For the benefit of those who need a picture comparison, here,

Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Rapunzel(f): 1:38pm On May 02, 2008
What kind of stupid Comparison is that ?, what a bloody insult ! A local low-life Nollywood piece of Shit to a multi-talented, beautiful International Star, with a number of Hitsongs, that sold Millions !
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, compare Ini with her Kind !!!!!!!!
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by dee02(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2008
jennyjatt:

[center]hello all
look i think this isnt fair. for once we should try to love and appreciate our nigerian artist
i think christiana milian is better in fame and style.
and ini, well ini is trying with her acting and besides, her trying doesn't mean anything. the most important is she is a star and
she is so recieving her pepper.good or bad she is livin-it-up
well i think whoever posted this topic really do gat a good sense of humour.
lets takeour artist higher.[/center]

To you, she's a STAR!
To me, shez a GUTTER LovePeddler whoz only where she is today, not by any dint of hardwork!
Any one who is not a role model can never be a STAR to me
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by idupaul: 4:02pm On May 02, 2008
Somebody has been smoking somtin , hmmm
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by NSNA: 4:22pm On May 02, 2008
Christiana Milan my baby, too class too sexy even hally berry should step aside
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by PurestBoy(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2008
Make una leave Ini alone, all of una just dey condemn her beauty as if say she no try. If your sister fine pass am, why not post your sister picture here make we see.
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Scopium: 5:18pm On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]You are like comparing Lagos and Moscow in terms of weather. How about comparing their wealth? It makes more sense and it's logical. Of course you know who is richer.[/size]
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Hardballer(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2008
christina milian is light years ahead in beauty but ill say ini edo has a bangin body(just needs to lose a  little weight )
Re: Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty by Scopium: 5:23pm On May 02, 2008
idupaul:

Somebody has been smoking somtin , hmmm

[size=13pt]No be small somtin o[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are The Reason The Likes Of Davido And Olamide Sing Trash / Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.