Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,296 members, 7,864,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Why Do We Stretch Our Arms When Sharing The Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Stretch Our Arms When Sharing The Grace (479 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Why Do We Stretch Our Hand When Doing The Grace? / Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Stretch Our Arms When Sharing The Grace by temisilva(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2013
This is one act i continue to ask myself when i see fellow congregation members stretch forth their arms claiming to be receiving the Grace of the Lord.
You can ask again if i do go to church,Yes! I do.i have even been to the length of asking some self-proclaimed born-agains but no definitive reason. Is it biblically backed up?if so where is the reference? Will the grace pass you by if your hands are not stretched,thereby not making you a shareholder? Sometimes,am almost made to believe that the grace is a water-like structure the way people use it to kind of rinse there faces after saying it. I dont know,please someone should help unravel the mystery behind this "hand-stretch".[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Do We Stretch Our Arms When Sharing The Grace by temisilva(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2013
IMO

(1) (Reply)

Prayer & Fasting To Support Nigerian Army In Capturing Boko Haram / Pastor, Others In Police Net Over WAEC Fees Fraud / The Very Best Of Christopher Hitchens. Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.