Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" (9847 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Goshen360(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
Precept upon precept and line upon line, I want to present to this generation the power of the Grace of God and the Grace Gospel. I have noticed on this forum that many church folks do not understand Grace neither do they understand the Grace Gospel - Some thinks when we teach grace, we give license to people to sin. Some thinks grace is another gospel and to some, they MIS-understand the truth and power of the Grace and the Grace gospel. I will begin a concept, line by line and precept upon precept to understanding the Grace gospel.

Those who use Grace of God as a lope holes for their sinful living do not yet understand Grace neither have they received Grace of God. Those who say Grace gospel is another gospel don't understand it and those who have not come to the knowledge of this gospel will do so by the revelation on this truth. First, you must understand, Grace of God is not a licence to continue in sinful living neither is it another gospel, it is the gospel committed to the Apostles of Christ for the church of Christ, I will get there in this teachings.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. John 1:17

Many have understand Grace to be a teaching as one aspect, but beyond that, it is also a person, that is Christ. When Christ came by (not given by), he came as an all-inclusiveness of God. I don't reside in Nigeria presently, I can "give" a gift to anyone around the world without necessarily "coming or going" to that person. That's the same analogy when the law was given by Moses BUT Grace & truth "came" by Jesus. When I come to who I send my gift to, I come with everything in me, not leaving anything out - That's how the all-inclusiveness Christ is. Christ himself is the embodiment of Grace and truth and that was what was handed down to the Apostles for the church of Christ. Whatever you are struggling with in life, it is because you haven't received Grace to that effect and everything you need, is encapsuled in the Grace of God - it is a free gift so that no man shall glory in self.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God. Acts 20:24

So, we see from this verses above, Jesus "came" with this Grace and handed it to the Apostles for the church, "the GOSPEL OF THE GRACE of God. What then is Grace and what is the Grace Gospel?

to be continue...
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by speakthetruth: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
GRACE is God's Riches/Righteousness At Christ's Expense. It's not a permit 2continue in sin but a provision to conquer sin.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by shdemidemi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
speakthetruth: GRACE is God's Riches/Righteousness At Christ's Expense. It's not a permit 2continue in sin but a provision to conquer sin.

Of course it is not a license to sin but I am yet to see how a Christian can de-save himself after been saved by the free gift of righteousness. As long as we are still in our flesh I believe we can't be totally free from sin, thus we can't be righteous by our works.

Can a child be born of a woman and be returned back into the womb of the mother?
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
Who can understand his errors? cleanse me from secret faults. Ps 19 :12
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Candour(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Loving this lesson.seat taken

@Goshen, pls continue sharp sharp

God bless
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Goshen360(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
Candour: Loving this lesson.seat taken

@Goshen, pls continue sharp sharp

God bless

Sup bro? I will continue, one after the other. Many church people only attend church but no evidence of the grace of God, immorality and unrighteousness abound. I trust God, they will find Grace by this teaching. Thanks bro.
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Candour(m): 3:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Goshen360:

Sup bro? I will continue, one after the other. Many church people only attend church but no evidence of the grace of God, immorality and unrighteousness abound. I trust God, they will find Grace by this teaching. Thanks bro.

quite okay my bro.Decided to activate learning mode for now so just going through all the relevant new threads i saw.More grace to you and other brethren involved in the discussions.I only plead more gentility in the exchanges in line with Eph 4:3.

God bless you bro
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Goshen360(m): 5:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Continuing in this Grace series. What is Grace and what is this Gospel of Grace?

By the authority of the word of God, I say Grace is Christ PERSONIFIED & EMBODIMENT. Many understand Grace as teachings and some understand it as unmerited favour, but much more than that dimension, Grace is the ALL-INCLUSIVENESS OF CHRIST. Goshen, what does that mean? Christ as we have seen, is the gift of God. I like you to follow me carefully please, it's important!.

First, "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God". Ephesians 2:8, New International Version.

Second, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16, King James Bible.

Three, "Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour". Titus 3:6, King James Bible

Ephesians says, we're "saved" by Grace and this Grace is the "gift" of God. John 3:16 says, Christ is what God "gave", (that is, a gift is what someone can give); to the world by means of love and Titus 3:6 says, Christ is the "Saviour". These, all put together, Christ is the Grace and gift that saves (Saviour) the world. When God gave this gift to the world, He gave Grace and this Grace is the Saviour in the person of Christ (By "Grace" are you saved...plus, Jesus Christ our Saviour). What does this mean? When someone give you a gift, what do you say? Do you say, how much I owe you or just simply say, thank you?

When Christ came and\or was given, it is an "all-inclusive" gift of God with an all-inclusive "features" for live and godliness for all those who are called, sanctified and preserved for God, the Father. When you genuinely received Christ and had repented of their sins and turned unto God, they receive the "all-inclusive" Christ but many are ignorant of the "all-inclusive" features embedded in Christ. When you read the word "Grace" in scriptures, don't see it as a teaching or subject, it is the "all-inclusiveness" of Christ that it speaks about. What then are these "all-inclusive" features of Grace (Christ) that is received when we are saved?

1) grace
a) that which affords joy, pleasure, delight, sweetness, charm, loveliness: grace of speech

2) good will, loving-kindness, favour
a) of the merciful kindness by which God, exerting his holy influence upon souls, turns them to Christ, keeps, strengthens, increases them in Christian faith, knowledge, affection, and kindles them to the exercise of the Christian virtues

3) what is due to grace
a) the spiritual condition of one governed by the power of divine grace
b) the token or proof of grace, benefit
1) a gift of grace
2) benefit, bounty

4) thanks, (for benefits, services, favours), recompense, reward
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Goshen360(m): 5:07am On Apr 29, 2013
The highlight above are things I will begin to use as a pointer towards this teachings. However, lemme stop, for now, on the aspect of "benefit" as I want to use the analogy of the United State government. You see, a citizen of the United States of America who is out of job, handicapped, unhealthy etc are by being a citizen entitled to the "benefits, recompense, reward" etc just by being a citizen. The same way, as we are a citizen of this kingdom of God, God daily load us with benefits, Psalm 68:19, KJV.

What is it that you lack in life and as for godliness and in your Christian walk with God? You have not received because you have not accessed the features of the "all-inclusive" Christ (Grace) of God. Just like you if you have an electronic gadget, it comes with all features needed to make function to the need of the consumer unless the consumer is ignorant of such existing features, the same is our Saviour, Grace, Christ, Gift of God, it is an "all-inclusive and all-upgraded" Christ, it doesn't need to be up-grading, it was up-graded once and for all. Ephesians 2:8 & John 3:16 says it is through faith and believing in this Gift of God, Christ, Grace that we have what it is all-included in that gift. In that gift is salvation and much more.

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. Acts 20:32

When Grace and the Grace gospel was commission or handed to the Apostles by Christ, from our opening post's text, Acts 20:24 and in the very same chapter of Acts 20 verse 32, Paul the Apostle was still speaking, the Apostle made it clear that whatever is needed by "all them which are sanctified", it is this word of (his) Grace that can "give" it to you and also "build you up". Brothers and sisters, we have a rich "inheritance" in Christ and it comes by the Grace gospel, which is the gift of God less any man should boast.

I have once done a teaching here on this forum that, God cannot give you anything anymore because He had already given you everything that is needed. You can access my profile to check for that teachings. Yes, God had already given you everything you need for life and godliness. What John 3:16 says was given is Christ, and Ephesians says it is Grace, gift of God and Titus calls Him Saviour, God doesn't give you everything, He only gave you just one thing as a gift and everything that is needed or you needed is all included in the (one) once and for all gift of God. Hence, when you read scriptures such as 2 Peter 1:3,

New International Version (©2011)
His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

. . . and the only thing we read that God gave us according to John 3:16 is Christ. So, where does the "everything" comes from? Off course, it is in Christ, the all-inclusive and all-upgraded Grace of God, it is the gift of God. "For in him (Christ) dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily". Colossians 2:9, King James Bible. Having faith in Him, receiving this gift with thanksgiving and through the knowledge of what is all included in the Grace (Christ) of God, gives us the access to the blessedness of that gift.

I will conclude with what the gospel of Grace or the Grace gospel is and what it is not in the next and concluding teachings, picking up from the second highlighted (#2a) features or embodiment in the listed above.

TBC
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by shdemidemi(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2013
Nice piece bro Goshen..

This sort of truth is never popular within the body of Christ today. If this gospel of grace and simplicity of the gospel of Christ is taught where you have a hundred people,the number would reduce to probably 10 by the time you finish preaching. This is because people are wired to love being under a law,we don't know how to operate in freedom and liberty.

E.g if a member of a church calls his pastor about a spiritual problem or any problem atall and the pastor tells him, have faith by believing God is faithful by enduring in your problem (apostle Paul's way). The member might believe the pastor is not "anointed". But, if the pastor tells him lit up a candle, read verse this and that and also says I am starting a fasting and prayer session as regards the case, the member automatically feels better even when the pastor has done nothing. The pastor probably said what he said because that is what we like to hear.

Even Christ was faced with the same problem. when Christ was feeding multitude with physical food (bread and fish), multitude will come but as soon as He starts dishing out spiritual food, He would be left with just the disciples.

Therefore, be wary if many people accept what you preach but never preach the gospel to please man. I pray God increases us in knowledge and understanding

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Devotees of the heresy of "grace unlimited", find abundant support for their distorted teachings in the epistles of Paul. There are millions of present-day professing Christians who actually believe that this 'apostle was the founder of a “New Gospel of Grace”. It is this teaching that has opened the door of the church to the world: unrestricted license, freedom and liberty from all law to any who will accept and believe the new Gospel. It is this interpretation which has heralded these present times of lawlessness and crime without proper judgment in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Goshen360(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam: Devotees of the heresy of "grace unlimited", find abundant support for their distorted teachings in the epistles of Paul. There are millions of present-day professing Christians who actually believe that this 'apostle was the founder of a “New Gospel of Grace”. It is this teaching that has opened the door of the church to the world: unrestricted license, freedom and liberty from all law to any who will accept and believe the new Gospel. It is this interpretation which has heralded these present times of lawlessness and crime without proper judgment in the world.

Don't be quick to comment on your ignorance. By the time your read the last and final teachings, you will go on your knees asking God for forgiveness and make His Grace sufficient for you.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by shdemidemi(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam: Devotees of the heresy of "grace unlimited", find abundant support for their distorted teachings in the epistles of Paul. There are millions of present-day professing Christians who actually believe that this 'apostle was the founder of a “New Gospel of Grace”. It is this teaching that has opened the door of the church to the world: unrestricted license, freedom and liberty from all law to any who will accept and believe the new Gospel. It is this interpretation which has heralded these present times of lawlessness and crime without proper judgment in the world.

Mr bidam...do you sincerely think your "Christian" good ways can make you righteous before Christ. Do you know even your thoughts can make you condemned before God

Romans 2:16
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

16 All this will happen on the day when God will judge people’s secret thoughts through Jesus Christ. This is part of the Good News that I tell everyone
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
Goshen360: Precept upon precept and line upon line, I want to present to this generation the power of the Grace of God and the Grace Gospel. I have noticed on this forum that many church folks do not understand Grace neither do they understand the Grace Gospel - Some thinks when we teach grace, we give license to people to sin. Some thinks grace is another gospel and to some, they MIS-understand the truth and power of the Grace and the Grace gospel. I will begin a concept, line by line and precept upon precept to understanding the Grace gospel.

Those who use Grace of God as a lope holes for their sinful living do not yet understand Grace neither have they received Grace of God. Those who say Grace gospel is another gospel don't understand it and those who have not come to the knowledge of this gospel will do so by the revelation on this truth. First, you must understand, Grace of God is not a licence to continue in sinful living neither is it another gospel, it is the gospel committed to the Apostles of Christ for the church of Christ, I will get there in this teachings.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. John 1:17

Many have understand Grace to be a teaching as one aspect, but beyond that, it is also a person, that is Christ. When Christ came by (not given by), he came as an all-inclusiveness of God. I don't reside in Nigeria presently, I can "give" a gift to anyone around the world without necessarily "coming or going" to that person. That's the same analogy when the law was given by Moses BUT Grace & truth "came" by Jesus. When I come to who I send my gift to, I come with everything in me, not leaving anything out - That's how the all-inclusiveness Christ is. Christ himself is the embodiment of Grace and truth and that was what was handed down to the Apostles for the church of Christ. Whatever you are struggling with in life, it is because you haven't received Grace to that effect and everything you need, is encapsuled in the Grace of God - it is a free gift so that no man shall glory in self.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God. Acts 20:24

So, we see from this verses above, Jesus "came" with this Grace and handed it to the Apostles for the church, "the GOSPEL OF THE GRACE of God. What then is Grace and what is the Grace Gospel?

to be continue...
LADIES AND GENTS, LETS ALL BOW DOWN TO THE KING OF HERESIES. KING GOSHEN AKA THE LAWLESS MAN *SMDH*

1 Like

Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Goshen360:

Don't be quick to comment on your ignorance. By the time your read the last and final teachings, you will go on your knees asking God for forgiveness and make His Grace sufficient for you.
Yeah the truth always hurt..Some of the rankest errors taught by many present-day professing believers, have their sole source and support in these Epistles of Paul. So powerfully, in fact, do the four Gospels and the book of Acts contradict certain diabolical interpretations of the letters of Paul, that a number of these schools of Paulinism have relegated all books of the Bible, except these epistles, to the (for them) unacceptable realms of the Jew.

Now consider this: what foundation would the following apostate teachings have, if the epistles of Paul were removed from our Bibles? "The postponement theory"; "The new gospel of Grace"; the idea of "once saved always saved"; "Baptism for the dead"; Disrespect for the ten Commandments; the so-called "Free Love" movement; Hatred for the Law and the Customs of God; etc.
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by shdemidemi(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
You ignored my question ..pls answer it.

I will answer your question though it wasn't directed to me.
If you take the Pauline epistles from the Bible then the church (Gentilesh) would not be saved,cos only apostle Paul tells us how to be saved.
The gospel of grace isn't new cos it has always been in the Bible but Christians missed it just as the disciples did. Like I said earlier it is dangerous for your faith to base your argument on genealogy and history cos there will be no end to such. Stay within the Bible and you will never go wrong.
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Zikkyy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam:
Now consider this: what foundation would the following apostate teachings have, if the epistles of Paul were removed from our Bibles?

if you delete Paul from the equation, Bidam will be worshiping sango and orunmila combined grin

1 Like

Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Zikkyy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2013

you sound like a robot with all this ya copy and paste grin
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Zikkyy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam:
It is this teaching that has opened the door of the church to the world: unrestricted license, freedom and liberty from all law to any who will accept and believe the new Gospel.

okay, are you saying Bidam is required to adhere to the commandments as issued by sango & orunmila? grin
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by shdemidemi(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
I will give you the so much attention you crave for atleast this one time cos you are not a christian and it seem like you are still enjoying a life without God as confirmed in our other discussions.

What is my business with what a core muslim thinks..go find something more meaningful to do with your time
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by MostHigh: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
shdemidemi: I will give you the so much attention you crave for atleast this one time cos you are not a christian and it seem like you are still enjoying a life without God as confirmed in our other discussions.

What is my business with what a core muslim thinks..go find something more meaningful to do with your time

"The Pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, but he is Jesus Christ Himself, hidden under veil of flesh." --The Catholic National, July, 1895.

"The observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the [Catholic] church."--Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today (1868), p. 213. (ibid., p. 430.)

The official newspaper of the Cleveland Diocese says: "By what authority did the Church change the observance of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday? "The Church changed the observance of the Sabbath to Sunday by right of the divine, infallible authority given to her by her Founder, Jesus Christ. The Protestant, claiming the Bible to be the only guide of faith, has no warrant for observing Sunday. In this matter the Seventh Day Adventist is the only consistent Protestant. . . ." The Catholic Universe Bulletin,Aug. 14, 1942, p. 4. (ibid., p. 430

THE ABOVE IS TRULY WHY YOU ARE LAWLESS

THE POPE IS YOUR FATHER

AND IT IS HIS DOCTRINES YOU PREACH HERE.

REPROBATE
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by MostHigh: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
"The Pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, but he is Jesus Christ Himself, hidden under veil of flesh." --The Catholic National, July, 1895.

"The observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the [Catholic] church."--Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today (1868), p. 213. (ibid., p. 430.)

The official newspaper of the Cleveland Diocese says: "By what authority did the Church change the observance of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday? "The Church changed the observance of the Sabbath to Sunday by right of the divine, infallible authority given to her by her Founder, Jesus Christ. The Protestant, claiming the Bible to be the only guide of faith, has no warrant for observing Sunday. In this matter the Seventh Day Adventist is the only consistent Protestant. . . ." The Catholic Universe Bulletin,Aug. 14, 1942, p. 4. (ibid., p. 430

DAN 7:25 He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time

THIS IS GOSHENS FATHER THE POPE

THE LAWLESS MAN THAT PROUDLY TELLS THE WORLD HE CHANGED GODS LAW AND THEY MUST OBEY

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Zikkyy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh:
you are truly mad

Z8mbie coward

Rebrobate son of a Lawless father

Listen, Only Yashua tells us how to be saved and not paul. ok?

This is why the hardcore muslims consider paul a traitor

because of people like you.

Lol! grin Pastor Goshen and Pastor Shdemidemi, you guys better watch ya back o! i hope una dey wear bullet proof vest when preaching from the pulpit grin the way i dey see am, some people fit issue Salman Rushdie type fatwa anytime soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Zikkyy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh:
you are truly mad

Z8mbie coward

Rebrobate son of a Lawless father

But seriously, this is not acceptable. Not from an adult! unless you are not one.

if you don't agree with the posts you read here, simply provide a contrary view or ignore.
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by shdemidemi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
He probably think he is doing is god a favor thesame way the jews thought they were doing God a favor by killing the Messiah.
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Goshen360(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

Lol! grin Pastor Goshen and Pastor Shdemidemi, you guys better watch ya back o! i hope una dey wear bullet proof vest when preaching from the pulpit grin the way i dey see am, some people fit issue Salman Rushdie type fatwa anytime soon grin

grin We understand what's going on, the sons of the flesh are persecuting the sons of the Spirit because the sons of the Spirit have the inheritance and the sons of the flesh will never share the inheritance. grin
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by PastorOluT(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
Grace is given us far more than we deserve and make us joint heirs with Christ, in that we become as Christ in the world 1 John 4:17.

But much more grace gives us the supernatural empowerment to live like supermen, we be able to accomplish that which we can't naturally, even living victorious daily in every aspect of our lives and above sin.

We 'll be able to do exploit in the kingdom as a result of the new life and not be subject to the elemental forces of this world Daniel 11:32 John 10:10a.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

if you delete Paul from the equation, Bidam will be worshiping sango and orunmila combined grin
you actually forgot Jesus Christ has said all the FATHER instruct him to say..Paul's revelation was to expound and buttress what Christ did. that's all.
Re: Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" by shdemidemi(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam: you actually forgot Jesus Christ has said all the FATHER instruct him to say..Paul's revelation was to expound and buttress what Christ did. that's all.

If what you said is ture,one would wonder why Peter was still scared of preaching the gospel to gentiles.Even after God showed him through the vision that He should not call what He(God) calls clean,unclean. All these happened after the death of Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Have Jews Been Persecuted So Much Throughout History? / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.