Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Arrest Me If U Can, Asari Dokubor Dares Federal Government! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Me If U Can, Asari Dokubor Dares Federal Government! (785 Views)

Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike / Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Arrest Me If U Can, Asari Dokubor Dares Federal Government! by maximunimpact(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2013
By Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA – Angered by the arrest calls that trailed his
comment, Monday, that peace will elude Nigeria if
President Goodluck Jonathan is not returned in
2015, the Niger Delta frontline Activist and Leader
of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force
(NDPVF), Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari has dared
the House of Representatives and the security
agencies to arrest him if they can muster the
courage to do so even as the former Governor of old
Anambra state, Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife opined
that arrests should start with people who had made
similar
comments in the past.
Arrest me if you can, Asari dares IG, Reps,
others
Asari who is the former President of Ijaw Youth
Council (IYC) also said that any attempt to arrest
him will mark the end of Nigeria and called the
authorities coward if eventually the threat of his
arrest was not affected.
Speaking in a Press Conference in Abuja Thursday,
Asari said he does not bat an eyelid over his
previous comment on 2015, stressing that he
stands by his words that there will be no peace in
the country if Jonathan is not re-elected for a
second term in office in 2015.
His words: “I stand by my statement which I made
in my early press conference, there will be no
peace, not only in the Niger Delta, but everywhere,
if Goodluck Jonathan is not president by 2015, and
I want to add that the Fulanis, who migrated and
invaded our lands and continue to show disregard
and disrespect to the owners of the country they
came into, and people have tolerated them for a
very long time will no longer continue.”

Source: vanguard 09/05/2013
Re: Arrest Me If U Can, Asari Dokubor Dares Federal Government! by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2013
So everyone now knows the federal Govt headed by Retardeen Jonathan is a figure head

How can one explain a common criminal like Asari daring him to come arrest him,

Next thing you would see Jonathan smiling sheepishly
Re: Arrest Me If U Can, Asari Dokubor Dares Federal Government! by ecosanders: 7:12pm On May 09, 2013
dayokanu: So everyone now knows the federal Govt headed by Retardeen Jonathan is a figure head

How can one explain a common criminal like Asari daring him to come arrest him,

Next thing you would see Jonathan smiling sheepishly
i tire o my broda, only in a country run by a slowpoke. 2015 is around d corner, lets c wat wil happen if we refuse 2 vote in ur paymaster
Re: Arrest Me If U Can, Asari Dokubor Dares Federal Government! by masu: 7:30pm On May 09, 2013
they need to arrest obj for saying that his re-election will be do or die affair
arrest buhari for saying baboon will soak with blood
etc and then arrest asari
Re: Arrest Me If U Can, Asari Dokubor Dares Federal Government! by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2013
masu: they need to arrest obj for saying that his re-election will be do or die affair

Why should Buharis statement worry you?

He said baboons would be soaked in blood,

I believed its Baboons that should be worried and not human beings.

Or you be baboon?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me If U Can, Asari Dokubor Dares Federal Government! by nedu2000(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2013
So asari is threatening us (SW & SE) to vote for someone I feel has not performed,na wa o
Re: Arrest Me If U Can, Asari Dokubor Dares Federal Government! by nedu2000(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2013
masu: they need to arrest obj for saying that his re-election will be do or die affair
И̣̣̣̥o two scenarios are exactly the same,would a murderer be vindicated because jerry rawlings(another murderer) wasn't punished?
Re: Arrest Me If U Can, Asari Dokubor Dares Federal Government! by Afam4eva(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2013

(1)

Why Okorocha Is In Trouble If He's Aiming For A Second Term. / Let Us Pray For Asup Meeting Coming Up Tomorrow 24th June, 2013. / APC Presidential Ticket: North Woos Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.