Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) (29943 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Leaknigerianews(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2013
Chioma Akpotha was on set for Teco Benson's new movie 'ACCIDENT' where I think she got to play the role of a barrister. Second picture is she with fellow actor Kalu Ikeagwu.

http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/05/the-cutest-picture-of-chioma-chukwuka.html

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by ohaleoghene(f): 12:12am On May 10, 2013
Will advise she employs whoever did her make up ...she looks young and innocent

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Nobody: 12:16am On May 10, 2013
She's cleaned up really good.

Pretty.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Chinwem(f): 3:57am On May 10, 2013
Nice one
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Nobody: 7:05am On May 10, 2013
HAIL MARY....!!

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 10, 2013
OP, you should be banned for posting false information.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

This is no way the cutest. angry

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Temismith(f): 8:17am On May 10, 2013
See how beautiful she looks without exposing her body, wish some celebs kud see fashion from dis perspective.

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by idriis: 8:38am On May 10, 2013
Leaknigerianews: Chioma Akpotha was on set for Teco Benson's new movie 'ACCIDENT' where I think she got to play the role of a barrister. Second picture is she with fellow actor Kalu Ikeagwu.
meehn I like this lady diie kiss

OP, but why her eyes deh watery for di first pics na..abi she deh cry ni?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Sijo01(f): 9:05am On May 10, 2013
mikeyhernadez: HAIL MARY....!!

FULL OF GRACE!

@topic, she's indeed cute.....look under twenty.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by nmagirl(f): 10:05am On May 10, 2013
we really look alike. I Must show my mummy dis pix. My mother loves Chioma cos she look me. Always call her "my daughter"
because of the striking resemblance.I have always doubted it till i saw dis pix now. Wish I can post my pix on NL.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by ShackAttack: 10:22am On May 10, 2013
she should keep this young beauty but try other amazing dress.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 10, 2013
nnenna.1:
She's cleaned up really good.

Pretty.

Na wa o, was she dirty before?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 10, 2013
nmagirl: we really look alike. I Must show my mummy dis pix. My mother loves Chioma cos she look me. Always call her "my daughter"
because of the striking resemblance.I have always doubted it till i saw dis pix now. Wish I can post my pix on NL.
undecided

@topic I think the 1st pic is the cutest I've seen.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by hishandmaid(f): 12:09pm On May 10, 2013
This pix is really cute. Dressing & make-up on point. Chioma is an actor I love & respect so well. Wish she could take a clue from this and improve in her personal dressing. Very sexy and smart yet a descent costume.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by inme: 12:48pm On May 10, 2013
The village girl don upgrade
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Popowaa: 1:59pm On May 10, 2013
If dressing decent makes u a village girl then i think u are sick upstairs
in me: The village girl don upgrade

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by inme: 5:05pm On May 10, 2013
Popowaa: If dressing decent makes u a village girl then i think u are sick upstairs

Are you Chioma in disguise? You must be high on chewing gum
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by femi4: 6:10pm On May 10, 2013
nmagirl: we really look alike. I Must show my mummy dis pix. My mother loves Chioma cos she look me. Always call her "my daughter"
send me a copy of your pix
Plssss
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by tspun(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2013
e don tale way i hear from dis babe o.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Bonapart(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2013
And what do we do?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Uwakuwak(f): 6:41pm On May 10, 2013
Why is she this young? money good oh!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 10, 2013
Popowaa: If dressing decent makes u a village girl then i think u are sick upstairs
u are sick was the girl talking to you or are u chioma housemaid busybody
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by kingingkinging: 7:18pm On May 10, 2013
mikeyhernadez: HAIL MARY....!!

You like all those sexually provocative dresses better than normal way of dressing?

Let me enlighten you if your sense of dressing has been corrupted by our society, the essence of dressing/clothing, ab initio, is to cover our unclothedness or nudity but unfortunately the likes of you have propagated rape and paedophilia by discouraging the right-sensing people from doing the right thing.

How many times have you seen CNN newscasters or correspondents showing nudity or a reasonable person.

It is high time we came back to our senses.

Until they r.ap.e you sister or daughter, you will not learn.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by 32D: 8:10pm On May 10, 2013
I'd trade my very beautiful galfriend for dis lady's face, nose and lips
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by damosky12(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2013
So, what should we do now, Start eating the pic?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 10, 2013
She looks good.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by crackhouse(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2013
ohaleoghene: Will advise she employs whoever did her make up ...she looks young and innocent
even though she is not.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Ardedaryor(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2013
*idriis*:
meehn I like this lady diie kiss

OP, but why her eyes deh watery for di first pics na..abi she deh cry ni?
are u on Nokia 5230 (jst a question though)[b][/b]
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by davidugotex(m): 12:06am On May 11, 2013
I can't wait to see Teco Benson make a comeback to Nollywood. I've really missed his Action movies
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Artistree: 12:24am On May 11, 2013
For those calling her mgbeke, her role in the movie is to play Barrister & as we all know, our Learned friends don't expose bobby(s). So even if Chioma used to display her mama's gift, her script says "dress like a Magistr8" and that's why we're here...
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by abujalapdog(m): 12:41am On May 11, 2013
A good job there!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha On Set Of 'Accident' (Picture) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 11, 2013
kingingkinging:

You like all those sexually provocative dresses better than normal way of dressing?

Let me enlighten you if your sense of dressing has been corrupted by our society, the essence of dressing/clothing, ab initio, is to cover our unclothedness or nudity but unfortunately the likes of you have propagated rape and paedophilia by discouraging the right-sensing people from doing the right thing.

How many times have you seen CNN newscasters or correspondents showing nudity or a reasonable person.

It is high time we came back to our senses.

Until they r.ap.e you sister or daughter, you will not learn.
How did I promote unclothedness?
Your Life is OBVIOUSLY in trouble

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus / Photos From Uche Ogbodo's 31st Birthday Party. Her Outfit Is Hot! / “Leave Us To Wear Our Fashionable Rags,” Singer Simi Tells Old Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.