Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (13419 Views)

Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD / Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 3:53am On May 10, 2013
National Leader, Action Congress of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has warned loyalists and aides of President Goodluck Jonathan against taking the unity of Nigeria for granted and setting the country on fire.

Tinubu, the former Lagos State governor, said in Lagos on Thursday that the utterances of friends and aides of Jonathan had the potential of putting the unity of the country in jeopardy.

The ACN stalwart spoke as the guest of honour at the presentation of Lest I Forget: Memoirs of a Nigerian Career Diplomat, written by Amb Oladapo Fafowora. Tinubu was represented by ACN National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta Affairs, Mr. Kingsley Kuku, and Leader, Niger Delta Peoples Volunteers Force, Alhaji Mujaheed Dokubo-Asari, were recently quoted as threatening violence in the country if Jonathan is not reelected President in 2015.

The seriousness of the “threat” of the President’s men had attracted widespread condemnation, with the House of Representatives calling for a probe while others demanded the arrest of the duo.

Tinubu, however, believed that such utterances, coming from Jonathan’s kinsmen, posed a serious threat to the unity of the country if not checked.

The ex-governor said, “By not taking it(country) for granted, we will avoid taking measures or making comments that can threaten the country’s unity.

“Unfortunately, that has not been the case in recent times. Self-acclaimed friends as well as aides of the President have been making comments that are capable of putting the unity of our country in jeopardy.

“One says if President Goodluck Jonathan is not re-elected in 2015, the tenuous peace, now being enjoyed in the Niger Delta, will not be guaranteed.

“Another builds on that, saying – with all the crudity in his being – that not only will there be no peace in the Niger Delta, there will be no peace everywhere across the country.

“Let us remember that these two are not the only ones making threatening comments ahead of the 2015 elections.”

Tinubu, who said the presence of former Head of State, Gen Yakubu Gowon, and other eminent Nigerians had made the warning timely, added that other close associates of Jonathan had taken the 2015 “threat” to a ridiculous level.

He said, “Earlier, a gregarious presidential aide boasted that he would no longer bear his name if by 2014 the new political platform called the All Progressives Congress has not vanished into thin air! These are pretty strong words.

“And without mincing words, these statements must be seen for what they are: insensitive, inciting and incendiary. One must not forget to say such threats are utterly irresponsible and unjustifiable!

“Let us remember what Jodi Picout said, ‘Words are like eggs dropped from great heights; you can no more call them back than ignore the mess they leave when they fall’.”

The former Lagos State governor noted that elder statesmen in the country should take the appropriate steps to curtail the increasing threat to the unity of the country before the nation’s democracy was undermined.

Tinubu added, “It is also important for us not to keep quiet when the dead-enders unleash these kinds of words on us. We must not allow the ethnic militias to ruin our democracy or untie our unity.

“It is said that evil triumphs when good men do nothing. It is therefore incumbent on all our acknowledged good men to speak out against these ethnic jingoists, or those that the Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka will call lickspittle.”

He added, “To the best of my knowledge, President Goodluck Jonathan was elected by Nigerians of different ethnic groups. And no one single ethnic group, whether minority or majority, can single-handedly elect a President. No ethnic warlord or groveling aide can single-handedly elect a President.

“There is strength in our unity. Let us guard it jealously. Let us work hard to keep our country united. Above all, let us not take our unity for granted.”

Tinubu described Fafowora as a committed patriot, who “left the service not in the best of circumstances”, noting that the book was “a rare enrichment of our essence as Nigerians, with our collective institutional memory”.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-men-threatening-nigerias-unity-tinubu/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 5:37am On May 10, 2013
I hear
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by headtoto: 5:57am On May 10, 2013
Has your Lier Mohammed said anything less?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Tolexander: 6:14am On May 10, 2013
Going by what the loyalists to the president said, the actions of the president towards their statements are not justified at all.

The presidency is a very sensitive post where one and one's loyalists have to be mindful of the utterances proceeding from the mouth.
Though oppositions can be threatening but doesn't mean an equal reaction should be metted with their action.

There are 6 geopolitical zones here in nigeria and every zone wants to rule. I bet, if the dokubo and co aren't curbed, that will be enough to created problems in every other zones.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by tomakint: 6:47am On May 10, 2013
Another political statement from the Schemer-in-Chief of Lagos State just to score some political cheap points! So Tinubu sef get fear for body like this!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Acidosis(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2013
Pls take note:

Kuku never made such statement. I heard him deny that in a press briefing on NTA.

His words are; How could I of all people say that? Me of all people could never have said that

Atleast he didn't repeat such statement the way his brother Asari boastfully aired his in the Federal Capital Territory. Thats enough evidence to believe him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Phame: 7:23am On May 10, 2013
Welcome to nigeria, the country where criminals are celebrated. Who's asari to be speaking like only ijaw votes brought jonathan to office.
Fawking gun carrier!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Phame: 7:26am On May 10, 2013
Acidosis: Pls take note:

Kuku never made such statement. I heard him deny that in a press briefing on NTA.

His words are; How could I of all people say that? Me of all people could never have said that

Atleast he didn't repeat such statement the way his brother Asari boastfully aired his in the Federal Capital Territory. Thats enough evidence to believe him.
f he denied, does that make him innocent? I think u shld make reference to that particular event where they said he made that statement b4 u can conclude and also defend him.

Wetin u dey do for p-section, are u tired of r-section?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Akshow: 7:29am On May 10, 2013
tomakint: Another political statement from the Schemer-in-Chief of Lagos State just to score some political cheap points! So Tinubu sef get fear for body like this!
what ever would make u fink tinubu is afraid I can't fathom it but am sure u can't deny the fact that what he said is false. If known criminals like asari can can keep running his mouth like keke marwa and nothing is done then wahala de for this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by sheyguy: 7:34am On May 10, 2013
I know some people here will prefer to tribalize the issue Tinubu raised here but then i think Tinubu's view here mirrors that of so many Nigerians who have no major ethnic connection. It mirrors that of small most minority group also and not just the view Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 7:52am On May 10, 2013
Mr Tinubu.

I'd suggest you shun this character assassination spree and channel your energies towards national development(s).

I'm sure you have the resources to take on minor projects, by doing so, I'm sure you will score lots of the cheap points you are desperate for.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:00am On May 10, 2013
What about APC Buhari threats and Action sanctioned against Nigeria Unity or are u blind, Thief-nubu?

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Gamji007: 8:08am On May 10, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: What about APC Buhari threats and Action sanctioned against Nigeria Unity or are u blind Thief-nubu?

Can you please give a reference where Buhari said that?

Why you too de lie like garage tout?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Gbawe: 8:29am On May 10, 2013
Tinubu is entirely correct. It is especially important for men of ideas and intelligent social observers from the ND to take GEJ to task severely and robustly for the sake of the future of the region because they, for many decades, will bear the brunt of GEJ's current agenda involving the empowerment and elevation of militants, oil bunkerers, scammers and criminals everywhere. This is why the likes of Asasri-Dokubo are now emboldened to insult the sensitivity of Nigerians.

In serious nations, the criminals, violent thugs and war mongers remain underground or have their head beat down when they raise it above the parapet of decency. It is another sign of failed nationhood that any common criminal can come out to openly threaten ordered society and the interest of the majority. It is in Somalia and Afghanistan you will see warlords, war-mongers and violent men lording it over what should be ordered society driven by minds with ideas.

Nigeria, under GEJ, is becoming like those nations with how men like Shekau (Boko Haram leader) and the likes of Asari-Dokubo are allowed to thrive and disturb the nation with their violent minds and divisive/incendiary thoughts. It is a direct measure of GEJ's Presidency that we are going through a 'criminalisation era' whereby those who are deviant, aberrant and a threat to what is best for society happen to be the ones now being empowered by commission or omission. It is the story of Somalia et al and all sensible Nigerians will do well to condemn this mad and ugly trend.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 8:33am On May 10, 2013
Gradually, they are declaring their stands!

When the North was threatening, Tinubu was wining and dining with the tyrannical traitor called Buhari!
He had wine in his mouth, so he could not utter a word!

Now his mouth is empty, he can speak!

Shame on Nigeria. Nigeria must split!

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by OneNaira6: 9:11am On May 10, 2013
Tinubu, the thief, needs to focus on ruling his yoruba people and stop looking for cheap publicity every where he goes. 1diot didn't think buhari, atiku and all the northern governors that said something somewhat similar or have somewhat similar implication weren't breaking the Nigerian unity. It's this one he sees a problem with. 1diot. Northerner's slave and boot licker ewu. they always quick to sell the f2king south out. mschewwww

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 9:30am On May 10, 2013
Please I've been hearing this Tinubu here & there.. What is Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 9:30am On May 10, 2013
@Mr Tinubu, Its the same with Buhari and Ciroma your paddys. They have all made statements that threatens Nigeria's unity moreover we have never been united before so i wonder the unity you are talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 9:39am On May 10, 2013
Wat am i doing with d unity of this country. Hia
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by ochukoccna: 9:40am On May 10, 2013
Like Gbawe said,is it that Nigeria now lacks men of vision and ideas that the likes of Dokubo will be saying such imbecilic utterances undecided
While many are pointing the finger to the north and laying the blame on them,it points to a failure of the intelligence agencies
Why were Atiku and Ciroma not invited for a chat then?
How come it is a militant gunrunner who is speaking on behalf of Jonathan and the Ijaws?
Is this not a pointer to the class of people in that part of the nation undecided
I've always stressed and repeat,THE SOONER WE CONVOKE AN SNG to deal with our ethnic faultlines,the better
For those e-fools beating the drums of war,Rwanda and Yugoslavia will be at best wars fought with toys compared to what will befall 9ja

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by ichommy(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2013
2015 will soon come jare
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Costa2000(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2013
ngozievergreen: Wat am i doing with d unity of this country. Hia
Hahahaha i wonder ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by TechyGuy: 9:44am On May 10, 2013
Gamji007:

Can you please give a reference where Buhari said that?

Why you too de lie like garage tout?

For your likes, dayokano, and the other CPC/ACN bigots and hypocrytes including Tinubu, here's some information for you:

The North is determined, if that happens, to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power.
Kaita, however, said he was happy that some notable Northerners, such as former military President, General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd); Atiku; former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari; former National Security Adviser (NSA), Lt-General Aliyu Gusau (rtd) and a few others are in the race to represent the interest of the North.

Alhaji Kaita. Tuesday, 05 October 2010

Moreover, when President Goodluck Jonathan confirmed that he would contest the 2011 presidential election, great opposition rose against him in the North. The first bombshell came from Shehu Sani, a Kaduna based civil rights activist who said, “President Goodluck Jonathan should not contemplate contesting the 2011 presidential election. Any attempt by him to contest amounts to incitement and a recipe for political instability. Even though rotational presidency is unconstitutional, it has been able to address problems of regional, ethnic, sectional domination and marginalization”. The warning precluding President Jonathan from contesting the 2011 presidential election did not stop with Shehu Sani as Alhaji Lawal Kaita, a close associate of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar added his voice to the agitation when he said, “The North is determined, if it happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy. Anything short of a Northerner president is tantamount to stealing our presidency. Jonathan has to go and he will go. Even if he uses incumbency power to get his nomination on the platform of the PDP, he would be frustrated out”. With these words, the battle line between President Jonathan and his opponents was drawn.

General Muhammadu Buhari(rtd) did not hide his feelings toward President Jonathan’s presidential ambition as he said, “There may be no Nigeria. I draw parallel with Somalia so many times (Somalisation of Nigeria). I am scared about that.

The tension in the country became very high as some politicians from the North were making inciting statements. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar was not spared from this bandwagon when he said, “Those who make peaceful change impossible will make violent change inevitable”. The various inciting statements were not made in vain as they were matched with actions. The threat by the Northern politicians to make the country ungovernable for President Goodluck Jonathan was fulfilled with the post election violence that erupted in some parts of the North which led to the death of some members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Bauchi State. Zonkwa area of Kaduna State was worst hit as more than 300 people were killed during the riot. Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), claimed that the presidential election was rigged.

Gen Buhari was quoted in the media as saying: “God willing by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.

If what (happened) in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood”.

Coming exactly a year after the 2011 general elections when his supporters killed many innocent Nigerians in the North, including some members of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, mainly Christians from Southern Nigeria, this statement must rank as the most irresponsible ever made by a political leader in this country. Unfortunately, the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, has cleared Buhari of wrongdoing, saying it was merely a warning that the next elections should be free and fair.

Take note of the names of northern leaders including, Buhari, Kaita, Aliyu, Atiku etc just incase you decide to skip them.

Your Buhari said "There may be no Nigeria...." How come Tinubu and all you opposition goons missed that?!

As I read through again, this line struck my mind "“The North is determined, if it happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner"
This means it's not really about GEJ being incompetent. "Any other southerner" means who ever it is, as long as a Southerner is the President, the North was hell bent on causing problems for all.

32 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by agitator: 9:45am On May 10, 2013
Gbawe: Tinubu is entirely correct. It is especially important for men of ideas and intelligent social observers from the ND to take GEJ to task severely and robustly for the sake of the future of the region because they, for many decades, will bear the brunt of GEJ's current agenda involving the empowerment and elevation of militants, oil bunkerers, scammers and criminals everywhere. This is why the likes of Asasri-Dokubo are now emboldened to insult the sensitivity of Nigerians.

In serious nations, the criminals, violent thugs and war mongers remain underground or have their head beat down when they raise it above the parapet of decency. It is another sign of failed nationhood that any common criminal can come out to openly threaten ordered society and the interest of the majority. It is in Somalia and Afghanistan you will see warlords, war-mongers and violent men lording it over what should be ordered society driven by minds with ideas.

Nigeria, under GEJ, is becoming like those nations with how men like Shekau (Boko Haram leader) and the likes of Asari-Dokubo are allowed to thrive and disturb the nation with their violent minds and divisive/incendiary thoughts. It is a direct measure of GEJ's Presidency that we are going through a 'criminalisation era' whereby those who are deviant, aberrant and a threat to what is best for society happen to be the ones now being empowered by commission or omission. It is the story of Somalia et al and all sensible Nigerians will do well to condemn this mad and ugly trend.

Since the West is better and you yaribas want to chase everybody out of your west why are u talking about unity of Nigeria, Shey Lagos wants to be the biggest economy in Africa. Let's see how u can manage it with your intellectuals.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by agitator: 9:47am On May 10, 2013
noblezone: Gradually, they are declaring their stands!

When the North was threatening, Tinubu was wining and dining with the tyrannical traitor called Buhari!
He had wine in his mouth, so he could not utter a word!

Now his mouth is empty, he can speak!

Shame on Nigeria. Nigeria must split!

1000 likes, Correct guy, Nigeria must split, why are the yaribas afraid of split, shey na dem be the backbone of Nigeria. Lets split and see how far.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by agitator: 9:49am On May 10, 2013
ochukoccna: Like Gbawe said,is it that Nigeria now lacks men of vision and ideas that the likes of Dokubo will be saying such imbecilic utterances undecided
While many are pointing the finger to the north and laying the blame on them,it points to a failure of the intelligence agencies
Why were Atiku and Ciroma not invited for a chat then?
How come it is a militant gunrunner who is speaking on behalf of Jonathan and the Ijaws?
Is this not a pointer to the class of people in that part of the nation undecided
I've always stressed and repeat,THE SOONER WE CONVOKE AN SNG to deal with our ethnic faultlines,the better
For those e-fools beating the drums of war,Rwanda and Yugoslavia will be at best wars fought with toys compared to what will befall 9ja

the class of people want to go let them manage their affairs, abi dem beg u to come manage their affairs for them?
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by TechyGuy: 9:50am On May 10, 2013
Now this one is from a CPC ex-lawmaker/Governorship aspirant in Jigawa. A CPC chieftain:

Yet again, Tinubu, and the bigots in opposition missed it.

Northern president or no Nigeria – CPC chieftain replies Dokubo, Kuku

A chieftain of the opposition Congress for Progressive Change, Hon. Farouk Adamu Aliyu has declared that ‘it is either a Northerner as President in 2015 or there will be no more Nigeria.

Aliyu said this in an interview in Abuja as a direct response to the ex-Niger Delta militant and leader of Niger Delta Volunteer Force, Mujahid Asari Dokubo declaration on Sunday that ‘there will be no peace in the country, if Jonathan was denied a second term’.

Aliyu, who ran for the governorship of Jigawa State on the platform of the CPC, said it is unfortunate and sad that Dokubo is still walking the streets a freeman after making such unguarded statement.

He warned that “if Jonathan, Dokubo and their people want to destroy this country, then we are willing accomplices.

The ex-lawmaker who claimed to be speaking for the people of the North warned that nobody has the monopoly of violence adding that such arm-twisting tactics as was exhibited by the Presidential Adviser on Niger Delta Affairs, Kingsley Kuku in United States some days ago, will not work.

He said, “Few weeks back, Kingsley Kuku, the presidential adviser on amnesty programme in faraway America also went and made similar statements, which means President Goodluck Jonathan has already won the PDP primary election and the secondary election – that’s exactly what they are saying.

“Let me also use this opportunity to say on behalf of us in the north that nobody has monopoly of violence and that on behalf of the people of northern extraction, there shall be no one Nigeria if a northerner is not elected president of this country, because politics is a game of numbers and the Ijaw people are not up to one million or two million or even five million.

“So if in a democracy, the President will allow somebody to say if he is not voted, there won’t be peace – this clearly shows that they don’t want peace and the president is not a democrat.”

[url="http://www.theheraldng.com/northern-president-or-no-nigeria-cpc-chieftain-replies-dokubo-kuku/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter"]SOURCE[/url]

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 9:50am On May 10, 2013
Even if Nigeria should devide today,Asari dokubo and his gang will still threaten the the government heading the whatever country..A terrorist/millitant will always be a terrorist/millitant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by mekaboy(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2013
Tinubu has taken sides with the north. The rest of Nigeria should leave this APC to the SW and NOrth. When the issue of arresting asari came up in the assembly, the former governor of anambra state ezeife, said that the arrest should start with all those who made previous statements. Which is the right thing to do.

In last election it was written that pastor tunde bakari said there will be wild wild north if buhari looses.

Atiku made his own statement, nobody asked for his arrest.

So it is now clear how things will go down in 2015.

North+SW and SS+SE+MB.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 9:53am On May 10, 2013
Why is it that the majority of the people encouraging this divisive and potential inflammable talk coming from the likes of Asari are from a particular ethnic group? Even temperate people from NL are careful in their utterances.

Apparently these people believe more in their utopian and dream country of the risen sun than the progress of Nigeria as a country....and anything that will bring this country crashing down will by default find favour with them.

Keep beating and encouraging the drum of war......he whose head the coconut is broken never partake in its eating....when it eventually happens none of you beating the drum will partake in the spoils.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by stun: 9:54am On May 10, 2013
So Tinubu sef get fear for body like this! If I hear, I didn't smell fear there I smell wisdom
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by agitator: 9:54am On May 10, 2013
mekaboy: Tinubu has taken sides with the north. The rest of Nigeria should leave this APC to the SW and NOrth. When the issue of arresting asari came up in the assembly, the former governor of anambra state ezeife, said that the arrest should start with all those who made previous statements. Which is the right thing to do.

In last election it was written that pastor tunde bakari said there will be wild wild north if buhari looses.

Atiku made his own statement, nobody asked for his arrest.

So it is now clear how things will go down in 2015.

North+SW and SS+SE+MB.

Well spoken, Thank you my brother, remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency / Fuel Price Hike Looms Nationwide As Marketers Meet / Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.