Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (13416 Views)

Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD / Tinubu - Jonathan Better-off In Nollywood Than In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by agitator: 9:55am On May 10, 2013
ilugunboy: Why is it that the majority of the people encouraging this divisive and potential inflammable talk coming from the likes of Asari are from a particular ethnic group? Even temperate people from NL are careful in their utterances.

Apparently these people believe more in their utopian and dream country of the risen sun than the progress of Nigeria as a country....and anything that will bring this country crashing down will by default find favour with them.

Keep beating and encouraging the drum of war......he whose head the coconut is broken never partake in its eating....when it eventually happens none of you beating the drum will partake in the spoils.

don't bother you smart head over who partakes or not, think for your SW Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 9:55am On May 10, 2013
mekaboy: Tinubu has taken sides with the north. The rest of Nigeria should leave this APC to the SW and NOrth. When the issue of arresting asari came up in the assembly, the former governor of anambra state ezeife, said that the arrest should start with all those who made previous statements. Which is the right thing to do.

In last election it was written that pastor tunde bakari said there will be wild wild north if buhari looses.

Atiku made his own statement, nobody asked for his arrest.

So it is now clear how things will go down in 2015.

North+SW and SS+SE+MB.

Mention the states of the Middle belt and tell me what they stand to gain with the like of Asari running their mouths for another 4 years.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by soma042(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2013
the last time i checked this empty hen(ity) didn't go to school how come he speak all this big grammar
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by TechyGuy: 9:58am On May 10, 2013
Now, my previous posts does not mean I support Dokubo. I can not however hide my disgust for the hypocritical way in which the opposition seeks to gain cheap popularity. It's appalling and shows they are the real problem of Nigeria. They are the same people that exonerates Boko Haram giving excuse of poverty and corruption in govt as the reason for the insurgence, same people who did nor said nothing when NYSC members were murdered in numbers when CPC and the Northern leaders were matching words with action.
They kept quiet when churches were torched and bombed severally. They kept quiet when Fashola sacked 800 doctors in one day. They kept quiet when Fashola hiked school fees from N50,000 to N250,000 and said its not compulsory everyone goes to school.

Now they can talk when it comes to GEJ, the SS and so on.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by luvinhubby(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2013
Gamji007:

Can you please give a reference where Buhari said that?

Why you too de lie like garage tout?
I heard Buhari (a former head of state) on national t.v. say " we will make this country ungovernable if PDP wins 2011 presidential elections". He lost & innocent corpers & others lost their lives & are still loosing lives from Buhari sympathizers & BH.
Mr. Tinubu & Lai, if there is anybody
threatening Nigeria peace, it is Buhari's allies & associates like you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Acidosis(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2013
Phame: f he denied, does that make him innocent? I think u shld make reference to that particular event where they said he made that statement b4 u can conclude and also defend him.

Wetin u dey do for p-section, are u tired of r-section?

abeg wetin be your real i.d? grin
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 10:08am On May 10, 2013
agitator:

don't bother you smart head over who partakes or not, think for your SW Yoruba people

The problem with people like you is that you don't mind dying and taking down others along with you. You are worse than the known terrorists because you are of the closet type.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by OneNaira6: 10:09am On May 10, 2013
Delivery Man: Please I've been hearing this Tinubu here & there.. What is Tinubu?

A man that is hypocritical as f2k. when the north was going around threatening the entire Nigerian populace. Tinubu saw absolutely nothing wrong with it, infact he went out of his way and joined hands with this same set in effort to "kick pdp out" or bettet put "kickGEJ out and replace him with a born to rule Northerner". while still in alliance with the north, he still turned a blind eye when they continued threaten the entire Nigerian populace and using tribal jargoon to undermine some political heads (GEJ, NOI, Ihejirika, etc). turned a blind eyes when it was discovered some of am suppose BH that's been terrorizing the country. infact, he asked for amnesty for this group. When few people decided to replicate the exact same behavior as northerners (i.e: threatening), immediately he buys glasses to see clearly. his blind eyes don open and his vision clear as daylight to point out, they are causing "disunity". there is one thing i find disgusting and that's being a hypocrite. Tinubu or Tinubu or whatever his name is, is nothing but a hypocritical, political 1diot tha seeks relevance in hot topics in order to bring more supporters for his piece of sh1t political party

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Ufeolorun(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2013
An indirect warning to those who suddenly found power thrust upon them and have found it difficult to manage;we are having none of your desperate southern BS to prop up what's definitely not in our interest.We are committed to a functional and prosperous Nigeria and no self-serving resource-nationalism can stop our resolve.
your naive and uncouth approach to politics,governance is galvanising strange bedfellows everyday.

paraphrasing Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 10:13am On May 10, 2013
One_Naira:

A man that is hypocritical as f2k. when the north was going around threatening the entire Nigerian populace. Tinubu saw absolutely nothing wrong with it, infact he went out of his way and joined hands with this same set in effort to "kick pdp out" or bettet put "kickGEJ out and replace him with a born to rule Northerner". while still in alliance with the north, he still turned a blind eye when they continued threaten the entire Nigerian populace, using tribal jargoon to undermine some political heads (GEJ, NOI, Ihejirika, etc). turned a blind eyes when it was discovered some of am suppose BH that's been terrorizing the country. infact, he asked for amnesty for this group. When few people decided to replicate the exact same behavior as northerners (i.e: threatening), immediately he buys glasses to see clearly. his blind eyes don open and his vision clear as daylight to point out, they are causing "disunity". there is one thing i find disgusting and that bring a hypocrite. Tinubu or Tinubu or whatever his name is, is nothing but a hypocritical, political 1diot tha seeks relevance in hot topics in order to bring more supporters for his piece of sh1t political party

You are far too steeped in your blind hatred of Tinubu to discuss anything about him objectively...trying to argue otherwise with you is worse than talking to a stationary stone.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 10:14am On May 10, 2013
Double post.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by nku5: 10:14am On May 10, 2013
luvinhubby:
I heard Buhari (a former head of state) on national t.v. say " we will make this country ungovernable if PDP wins 2011 presidential elections". He lost & innocent corpers & others lost their lives & are still loosing lives from Buhari sympathizers & BH.
Mr. Tinubu & Lai, if there is anybody
threatening Nigeria peace, it is Buhari's allies & associates like you.

It was Lawal Kaita who said those words. Muhammadu Buhari addressed an illiterate multitude crowd at a political rally and told them - "defend your votes with your blood". We saw what happened after the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by rozayx5(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2013
the foundation of Nigeria's problems were there years before GEJ was even born, undecided undecided undecided

if they are to be solved it wont be in 5 years

The last time i checked Tinubu cares more about his pocket than Nigeria Unity undecided undecided

ACN APC PDP whatever they are all rogues embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by nku5: 10:17am On May 10, 2013
Tinubu has drawn his "line in the sand" as it stands now. I cant for sure remember if Tinubu said anything when Kaita and co where running their mouths. We know he's playing politics but it would be very regrettable to apply double standards

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by agitator: 10:21am On May 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

The problem with people like you is that you don't mind dying and taking down others along with you. You are worse than the known terrorists because you are of the closet type.

Since you are the experts in leadership, we must divide for your to move to your Eldorado without the burden of the SS/SE. wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by OneNaira6: 10:25am On May 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are far too steeped in your blind hatred of Tinubu to discuss anything about him objectively...trying to argue otherwise with you is worse than talking to a stationary stone.

I dare you. infact, i double, triple and quadruple dare you to point out the lies in my statement. when atiku and his likes were threatening nigerians, did tinubu come out to condemn them? did he come out to cry they creating a dent against Nigerian so called "unity". when the north was going around using tribal bs to accuse NOI, GEJ, Ihejirika, etc for hiring some people, did he, tinubu, come out to condemn them? did he inform them they are causing "disunity" and finally did he or did he not join hands seeking for amnesty for a terrorist group that is as he put it "threatening nigeria's unity". point out what i wrote there that is false or a lie against his character. prove me wrong i dare you.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 10:26am On May 10, 2013
agitator:

Since you are the experts in leadership, we must divide for your to move to your Eldorado without the burden of the SS/SE. wink

Seriously saying you aren't making any iota of sense is absolutely an understatement...where are you fellas from for goodness sake? undecided
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2013
One_Naira:

I dare you. infact, i double, triple and quadruple dare you to point out the lies in my statement. when atiku and his likes were threatening nigerians, did tinubu come out to condemn them? did he come out to cry they creating a dent against Nigerian so called "unity". when the north was going around using tribal bs to accuse NOI, GEJ, Ihejirika, etc for hiring some people, did he, tinubu, come out to condemn them? did he inform them they are causing "disunity" and finally did he or did he not join hands seeking for amnesty for a terrorist group that is as he put it "threatening nigeria's unity". point out what i wrote there that is false or a lie against his character. prove me wrong i dare you.

Would anything I tell you here make you change your mind? I doubt much.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by agitator: 10:29am On May 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

Seriously saying you aren't making any iota of sense is absolutely an understatement...where are you fellas from for goodness sake? undecided

You people always make sense that is why the senseless people want to leave you alone. Is it not a big burden for you to be dragging senseless people with you?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by soldierAnt(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2013
ichommy: 2015 will soon come jare
I fear that it will come too soon. If Boko Haram and Ansaru are still at large, things could get very ugly and very complicated. In times like these, I envy those who can believe in a divinity.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by omo9ja1(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2013
I think Asiwaju said it all, people can not just come out and say anything they must have some backing from oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Beync(f): 10:40am On May 10, 2013
gamjii007 can u respond to techyguy? u asked for evidence to proof where buhari made similar statements and he has shown u thousands ,over to you .

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Nobody: 10:41am On May 10, 2013
omo9ja1: I think Asiwaju said it all, people can not just come out and say anything they must have some backing from oga at the top

Of course he does...and that is where the problem lies. If we have someone at the highest level of government that have sworn to an oath to protect the unity of the country, but his body language and those of his aides and fair-weather friends is saying otherwise, then we have a bigger problems in our hands than the so-called grandstanding of some Northerners in the past.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by agitator: 10:41am On May 10, 2013
omo9ja1: I think Asiwaju said it all, people can not just come out and say anything they must have some backing from oga at the top

Good everybody go govern yourself. wink wink wink any problem with that?.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Gbawe: 10:49am On May 10, 2013
ochukoccna: Like Gbawe said,is it that Nigeria now lacks men of vision and ideas that the likes of Dokubo will be saying such imbecilic utterances undecided
While many are pointing the finger to the north and laying the blame on them,it points to a failure of the intelligence agencies
Why were Atiku and Ciroma not invited for a chat then?
How come it is a militant gunrunner who is speaking on behalf of Jonathan and the Ijaws?
Is this not a pointer to the class of people in that part of the nation undecided
I've always stressed and repeat,THE SOONER WE CONVOKE AN SNG to deal with our ethnic faultlines,the better
For those e-fools beating the drums of war,Rwanda and Yugoslavia will be at best wars fought with toys compared to what will befall 9ja

Man mi, a dangerous trend is now emerging where many are failing to see the wood for the trees because of the division and bad blood GEJ is deliberately creating to fire up 'herded' elements who cannot think critically or allow reality , as we are all seeing it transpire, to shape their views.

When the worst happens and Nigeria is mired in chaos, some will begin revising history fraudulently to blame the SW when we are all witnessing , in living colour, those heating up the polity, pushing us close to total chaos and being supported clannishly by their kinsmen.

We should be inspecting the real actions and conducts of Politicians, if politically sophisticated, yet most many Nigerians are blindly indoctrinated in the hatred of others to the extent they make the wrong folks their enemies while supporting those , in their very own backyards, who are firmly part of the problems deepening their woes.

Let us look at issues with on-the-ground reality and fact since everything is now so sectionalised many Nigerians don't even bother to inspect issues correctly. They prefer to lie to themselves, make enemies of the wrong folks and just lash out and criticise according to sectional sentiments.

In the North, terrorists are becoming the masters to be feared and deified. In the ND , militant are the new owners of the Manor. The politicians Nigerians know and blindly support deliberately created that. Meanwhile in the SW, Tinubu, even if many not from the SW prefer to lie to themselves and hate the man vacuously, has embraced a policy of neutralising the damage OBJ did by relegating the Adedibus, Tokyos and criminal elements to the background so that men of ideas lead society and encourage other who are similar to come forward. A 100% guaranteed template for development. That alone makes him very fit to comment against the criminalisation of Nigeria the GEJ's, OBJ, Anenihs, Atiku et al favour.

let us Look honestly at the real actions of GEJ, OBJ, Odili, Tinubu, Atiku et al, influencing Nigerian lives now and for the future.

Is anyone forcing GEJ to reshape the ND under a "might is right" agenda? Following on from Odili arming unemployed and disillusioned young men, creating killers and kidnappers like Soboma George, GEJ is giving them business, political and societally influential power. Is it commendable Northern politicians have created a big problem for Nigeria with how violent element now have the clear signal they can kill and threaten Nigerians while government encourage all of us to be cowered and begging?

What are Atiku and OBJ doing when not seeking political relevance? Have they ever been known to invest their time, money and effort to support the political ascendance of the brightest brains to move society forward?

Meanwhile Tinubu is one of the few prominent politicians doing the right thing by his region and Nigeria to promote peace and order. Why should he then not comment when he sees others openly or tacitly endorsing the criminalisation of the Country? Has he not earned the right with his real actions, even some hate him, to comment?

It is a pity Tinubu is always rounded on emptily by a people who no longer know how to think critically and put issues in perspective. I pity Nigeria. Whatever Tinubu's fault, and for those who see clearly and never lie to themselves, it is crystal clear that his actions locally show Nigeria would be better off if many others had his type in their region. Even with all our problem, how can Nigeria fail if the meritoriously deserving are supported into office and then replaced by others like them? Is this not what is responsible for the progress the likes of Botswana and Ghana are credited with making?

How can some Nigerians, if mentally balanced, attack someone following that method while they support those empowering the Asari-Dokubos, Tompolos, OPC et al?

It is to be seen if the North can recover from the terrorism its politicians are sponsoring or if the ND will will not be mired in bondage for decades with criminal elements holding sway everywhere due to how GEJ is determined to follow OBJ's example of sabotaging one's own homeland.

The Tinubu these hateful loudmouths can all learn from, if they are critical thinkers, is the one they bone-headedly make enemy numero uno - not those bombing Nigeria to smithereen or those empowering militant warlords, worthless war-mongers and militia groups everywhere. What is clear is that, in the madness called Nigeria currently, Tinubu is contributing with his real actions - never mind the lies - to make the SW a region of comparative sanity. Same cannot be said of most of his peers across Nigeria who are destroying their own land and the future of their own children deliberately for selfish and short-lived gains.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by Omexonomy: 10:51am On May 10, 2013
Delivery Man: Please I've been hearing this Tinubu here & there.. What is Tinubu?
tinubu is a name of a b4 and notorious thief who after stealing from lagosians was applauded and awarded by is Yoruba pipule to come and steal more from nigeria by hook and by crook.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by lamrat123(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2013
Tinubu is right let's keep sentiment aside.cos @ dis period of serious security challenges,such utterances are not heathy for the nation.
Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by tayoTFC(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2013
Those of u calling Tinubu thief, pls provide evidnce of any criminal or financial crime he has been found guilty and procecute like ur brother,father and friend likes of ibori, alamaysia,bode george, etc follish people they will leave real issue anytime they hear TInubu start calling thief , thief Haters go mixe alomo with gamale 40. Gbam 2015 power will change hands

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by mekaboy(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2013
Hypocrites that say they want one Nigeria.you can't have one nigeria based on lies. You can't claim to fight for Nigerian unity when your taking sides.

I am not supporting asaris statement, I am saying if asari should be arrested every other person who has made such threats should be arrested too.

I am happy that asari is making such daring statements, to open the eyes of Nigerians to see the hypocrisy of the North and SW.

If jonathan goes ahead to arrest asari, then he is pleasing the north and SW. If he goes ahead to arrest buhari, atiku, bakare etc. Then he will be pleasing the other parts of Nigeria.

So if he ignored threats from the north, he shld as well ignore threats from SS.

It is clear the type of president APC want to produce. A one sided president who will arrest anyone that threatens Nigeria from any other part of Nigeria except the north.

This events have opened the eyes of Nigerians. When the say the SW pple are slaves to the north, its not just to make them feel bad but its the truth.

The former GOV of anambra state stood in the middle not taking sides. Said they should arrest both asari and those that made previous threats. That is the one nigeria spirit.

The same buhari that said the dog and baboon will be soaked in blood. Tinubu did not see it as a threat and call buhari to other.

APC under buhari and tinubu does not have a one nigeria agenda, and will produce a one sided president.

Nigerians can see clearly through this asari incident what APC is all about. And they have started failing already.

You can't ask Nigerians to unite with you to fight PDP when you take stands with the north. You want pple from every part of Nigeria to come under your umbrella, yet u come out openly to take sides with the north.

It won't work. Like okupe said, they have committed political suicide.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by agitator: 10:59am On May 10, 2013
Gbawe:

Meanwhile Tinubu is one of the few prominent politicians doing the right thing by his region and Nigeria to promote peace and order. Why should he then not comment when he sees others openly or tacitly endorsing the criminalisation of the Country? Has he not earned the right with his real actions, even some hate him, to comment?

more reason why you shouldn't bother about the unity of Nigeria. Let us go our separate ways na, so that he can be choosing the perfect leaders for your SW development.

Why bother your smart head about others? We want out simple, Don't you people understand? So you people can progress in piece.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by agitator: 11:00am On May 10, 2013
mekaboy: Hypocrites that say they want one Nigeria.you can't have one nigeria based on lies. You can't claim to fight for Nigerian unity when your taking sides.

I am not supporting asaris statement, I am saying if asari should be arrested every other person who has made such threats should be arrested too.

I am happy that asari is making such daring statements, to open the eyes of Nigerians to see the hypocrisy of the North and SW.

If jonathan goes ahead to arrest asari, then he is pleasing the north and SW. If he goes ahead to arrest buhari, atiku, bakare etc. Then he will be pleasing the other parts of Nigeria.

So if he ignored threats from the north, he shld as well ignore threats from SS.

It is clear the type of president APC want to produce. A one sided president who will arrest anyone that threatens Nigeria from any other part of Nigeria except the north.

This events have opened the eyes of Nigerians. When the say the SW pple are slaves to the north, its not just to make them feel bad but its the truth.

The former GOV of anambra state stood in the middle not taking sides. Said they should arrest both asari and those that made previous threats. That is the one nigeria spirit.

The same buhari that said the dog and baboon will be soaked in blood. Tinubu did not see it as a threat and call buhari to other.

APC under buhari and tinubu does not have a one nigeria agenda, and will produce a one sided president.

Nigerians can see clearly through this asari incident what APC is all about. And they have started failing already.

You can't ask Nigerians to unite with you to fight PDP when you take stands with the north. You want pple from every part of Nigeria to come under your umbrella, yet u come out openly to take sides with the north.

It won't work. Like okupe said, they have committed political suicide.

Thank you my brother, let them continue fooling themselves. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity by mekaboy(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2013
lamrat123: Tinubu is right let's keep sentiment aside.cos @ dis period of serious security challenges,such utterances are not heathy for the nation.

Who brought about the security challenges? Is it not the north and their threats?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War / We Want Oga Jona Back Trending -$1 Tumbles To ₦400 Pix / Labour Party Wins Oyo Bye Election To Replace Slain Lawmaker, Gideon Aremu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.