Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

A Message To The Whole Nigerians. to Make Nigeria A Better Place....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To The Whole Nigerians. to Make Nigeria A Better Place....... (447 Views)

Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses / An Open Letter To The Church: How The Church Can Make The World A Better Place / Will The World Had Been A Better Place Without Religion? Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To The Whole Nigerians. to Make Nigeria A Better Place....... by israelboy1(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2013
We all pray to make Nigeria a better place, but have we checked our own life?

We all preach to see a green pasture, but do we preach to ourowselves?

Romans 2:21-23
you, then who teach others, do you teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?

Nigerians, we all know our problems, nd i am born to believe that knowing ones problem alone as solved half of the problem, but in the case of my country Nigeria, knowing our problem alone increased our problem by 2, Nigerians, what then is happening to us, it is high time we start to consider our own lives, re we doing the right things?

All what i will just say in conclusion is.

GOD BLESS MY COUNTRY; FATHER PROVIDE FOR MY CONTINENT, AND LET YOUR LOVE REIGN THROUGHT THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

ONE LOVE

(1) (Reply)

The Father's Love For The Son / Must You Go To A Church, Temple Or Shrine To Pray To God ? / Do Good To All Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.