Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! (2597 Views)

What Is This "Hian!"?? / Why Do Old Women Talk Too Much And Act In A Way That Annoys The Young? / What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by biolabee(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2013
Na wa o, there is so much pent up se.xual frustration these days

Our women are trying because they undertake so much abuse from the men

I hope this despicable act of assault against our mothers comes to an end so the gods don't punish us

Women You try ooooo

PS please the issue is s3xual assault.Mature minds please

[size=28pt] How we r.ape old women of Opi’[/size]

THURSDAY, 09 MAY 2013 19:56 FROM LAWRENCE NJOKU, ENUGU NEWS -METRO

EVERYONE who heard his confession on Tuesday, after he was arrested by the Police in Enugu while on a failed rape mission, agreed that it was a major breakthrough in the fight against the rape of old women in Opi Town, Nsukka Local Council of Enugu State.
For some time now, the peaceful town has been on the negative side of the news following the activities of young boys whose ages range between 18 and 22 years, who waylay and rape old women.
Shamefully, most of the old women and widows being raped are grandmothers as well as those old enough to be their mothers.
Yet, while various organizations, including the church and the Umuada Igbo International have condemned and staged peaceful protests severally in the community as well as rained curses on the perpetrators, the act has continued unabated.
These boys armed with machetes and other dangerous objects search and swoop on their victims at night and forcefully make love to them. Stories abound that some of the women have sustained various degrees of wounds while attempting to flee from the young boys.

One of the suspected rapists, Nnanna Osondu, who had set out on Monday evening in search of an old woman to rape, but had his mission thwarted, narrated how he, in company of other young boys, usually rape old women and widows in Opi community.
Nnanna, 19, who was arrested by the police while attempting to rape a 65-year-old woman, said they engaged in the notorious activity to derive pleasure and satisfy their sexual urge, stressing that it was not for money making as being popularly speculated.

On that fateful day, at about 4.30p.m., Nnanna, said he was already struggling with an old woman, whom he had threatened “with his knife”, when villagers pounded on him and handed him over to the police.
Explaining their modus operandi, he said they usually lay siege “against any of our targeted victims along the road with sharp kitchen knives, which we used to threaten so that she would succumb to our sexual assault.”.
He further disclosed that he had raped many old women in the community, adding that the intention was not for ritual purposes but to satisfy his sexual urge since young women refused to succumb to his wish.
“I will also like to marry but it is difficult getting anybody to marry at this time, because the young girls are looking for wealthy persons who can take care of all their needs. I do not have such money and I have no good job at the moment,” he said, stressing that he dropped out of school a few years ago, after completing his primary education.

Although, he disclosed that he had often left victims who raised an alarm during an attempt, but however, confessed, that he would often go to the homes of some of the identified victims at night to satisfy his urge.
Speaking on the development, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Ebere Amaraizu, disclosed that the suspect had made useful statements that could help the command tackle the negative development.
He noted that the trend had gone on unabated, despite several efforts by the Police to curb it, stressing that the suspect had expressed regrets and begged for forgiveness over his actions.

He confirmed that operatives of the State Criminal and Investigations Department (SCID) had begun full- scale investigations on the incident, adding that the Police were grateful for the effort of good-spirited members of the community for their prompt report and assistance.
It would be recalled that Umuada Igbo International, led by Mrs. Kate Ezeofor, had last year organized a protest march in Opi Town aimed at putting a stop to the incident. The group cried out that unless the trend was stopped, it was capable of attracting God’s anger on the community as well as on the perpetrators.
This was followed by a protest led to the State House of Assembly by a coalition of non-governmental organisations to call the attention of the lawmakers to the incident.

A committee of the House led by Nze Michael Onyeze was then set up to uncover the remote causes of the crime as well as make recommendations on how to check it.
The Onyeze Committee made far-reaching decisions, including establishing a police station in the town, strengthening the vigilance groups as well as encouraging the young boys on the need to be in school, as a way of ending the problem.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=1&layout=blog&Itemid=425

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by Dainy1(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2013
na wao. evil is on the increase every day. imagine a 19yrs old boy who have no respect for a mother talking about geting married. if marriage is only all about sex, then no body would have try at all. oh. motherhood, pls forgive this children. but let the law punish them
Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by Nobody: 11:22am On May 10, 2013
Smh....*sighs* remembering one of my older friend.i call her my big sister...i remember when i just finished in the university and was waiting for my call up letter.i used to go to her offce then.she was a lawyer in the criminal department/section.her specialization was trying rapists.she had so many cases of rape and i remember one particular old woman comming to beg her to talk to the police to release her rapist son and the anger in her was so scary because she herself was a rape victim and she decided to vent her anger on any man tried for raping.she always influence the judge that are to try rape cases.infact she is still very popular in her state.once they bring any man to court for raping and they see her,men,they already know they are done for because shes so good in what she does.she is so meticulous in bringing out facts ,dates,events and figures.anyway this old woman came to beg on behalf of her son but she didnt listen.when the woman came consistently with members of the boys family to beg,the woman had to threaten the boys mother that if shecomes to her office again to disturb her peace with endless pleas and kneeling down,she will get her arrested.the thing that suprises me about all this rapists are if they are first brought to the police station.their faces her hard,but with subsequent torture they become so meek and humble that i begin to wonder where that came from.anyway,some people should be lucky i am not a lawyer,i will have been more vicious,merciless and brutal that aunty tosin

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by biolabee(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2013
Rap.ists are worse than scum of the earth

I wish there are more ladies like that lawyer heroine to ensure these weasels are dealt with

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2013
biolabee: Rap.ists are worse than scum of the earth

I wish there are more ladies like that lawyer heroine to ensure these weasels are dealt with

we met in a feminist organization in u.k and just like feminism has many branches and specialization,she is representing the nigerian branch and specializing in law ( a radical feminist),others like me (liberal feminist) who are not tilted towards rape cases (partly because i didnt study law) are trying to comfort and help victims psychologically and financially get over the trauma.it takes years because they cant get over it on time though and thanks to fashola who is also a lawyer and understands what such things mean.there was a time he came for one of our meetings and he told us one of the many reasons why he plants flowers,raise down uncompleted/illegal buildings where they smoke hemp amd other illegal places is because he wanted to reduce the incidences of rape,where innocent passers by in the night will just be swooped,intimidated or harrased and raped and generally to reduce all forms of illegalities e.g gambling,sniffing,selling/buying of cocaine,weed and other narcotics since they are the hoodlums who majorly engage in rape

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by coogar: 11:54am On May 10, 2013
nigeria has a räpe culture!

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by biolabee(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2013
kulyie: we met in a feminist organization in u.k and just like feminism has many branches and specialization,she is representing the nigerian branch and specializing in law ( a radica feminist),others like me (liberal feminist) who are not tilted towards rape cases are trying to comfort and help victims psychologically and financially get over the trauma.it takes years because they can get over it though and thanks to fashola who is also a lawyer and understands what such things mean

Yes it is really traumatic
What compunds it is if the woman gets infected or pregannt because the azzwipes will not even use protection

Double wahala for dead bodi and owner of dead bodi

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On May 10, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by baby124: 12:03pm On May 10, 2013
coogar: nigeria has a räpe culture!
This is sad but true. Most of the men are like beasts, thinking they are entitled to the audience of any woman or her body if they are involved. If they sense any resistance they will assault or rape. Such crimes should come with castration or death sentance. Because the moment these weaklings rape, they take way more than a prison sentence from a woman. That is why they carry that mentality abroad and go straight to jail. Many have been charged for rape and are serving a long sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 10, 2013
biolabee:

Yes it is really traumatic
What compunds it is if the woman gets infected or pregannt because the azzwipes will not even use protection

Double wahala for dead bodi and owner of dead bodi

one of the reasons they tell pregnant women not to walk alone at night or in lonely places.last year a pregnant woman who was comming from her shop closed late around 9.3o pm because she had released all her sales girls to attend to one thing or the other.she was the only one walking alone and she passed a short cut at night where some hooligans who smoke weed around there descended on her.they took turns to rape her until she lost her pregnancy,got infected with hiv and her husband rejected her because he couldnt live with an infected woman,so you can imagine the trauma the woman experienced.while they were raping her sef she was begging them to kuku kill her.how in this world can you convince such woman to believe in herself,move on with her life and remarry.apparently many people presume we corrupt the minds of women not to marry or be wayward,disrespect their husbands and act disgruntled

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by coogar: 12:24pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123:
This is sad but true. Most of the men are like beasts, thinking they are entitled to the audience of any woman or her body if they are involved. If they sense any resistance they will assault or rape. Such crimes should come with castration or death sentance. Because the moment these weaklings rape, they take way more than a prison sentence from a woman. That is why they carry that mentality abroad and go straight to jail. Many have been charged for rape and are serving a long sentence.

the women in power in nigeria are doing nothing about this. all they do is wear party clothes and heavy jewelry and eat akpu. this is a society that blames the victims instead of the culprits. this mentality drives the culprits to commit more heinous crimes against women knowing fully well their victims would be blamed for wearing miniskirts.

the punishment for rapë in nigeria should be death sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by baby124: 12:47pm On May 10, 2013
coogar:

the women in power in nigeria are doing nothing about this. all they do is wear party clothes and heavy jewelry and eat akpu. this is a society that blames the victims instead of the culprits. this mentality drives the culprits to commit more heinous crimes against women knowing fully well their victims would be blamed for wearing miniskirts.

the punishment for rapë in nigeria should be death sentence.
Honestly majority of Nigerian women think, if they have a voice, they cannot be seen as feminine, wife material or marriageable. I often wonder if it is monkeys that married Funmi ransome kuti and Dr. Joe Odumakin. They don't realise that they are destroying generations to come by keeping quiet. It is women that raise such men, so women are in the position to stop it in more ways than one. They are beginning to start initiatives but nothing will be done as long as submissive wives of politicians, girlfriends and prosti*tutes dominate the legal profession or the senate. Peep the paul drama thread how women insulted and castigated that lady. For a man in his 30's to sleep with a 17yr old alone attracts a heafty jail term and sometimes a charge of rape. A 17yr old is not regarded as being an adult and being able to make informed decisions. So the adult in the situation took advantage of that child which can equal rape. I just shook my head at that thread. We have a long way to go, protecting women and children. Also the elderly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by coogar: 1:05pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123:
Honestly majority of Nigerian women think, if they have a voice, they cannot be seen as feminine, wife material or marriageable. I often wonder if it is monkeys that married Funmi ransome kuti and Dr. Joe Odumakin. They don't realise that they are destroying generations to come by keeping quiet. It is women that raise such men, so women are in the position to stop it in more ways than one. They are beginning to start initiatives but nothing will be done as long as submissive wives of politicians, girlfriends and prosti*tutes dominate the legal profession or the senate.

if the women can't fight for themselves, no one would fight for them in nigeria. it's as simple as that - i see funmi iyanda, linda ikeji, chimamanda(young women that can mobilise millions of women) to stage a peaceful demonstration on the violence against women in nigeria but they would rather talk about bold 5 and brazilian hair.
all it takes is a million march to the senate house in abuja and the laws would be reformed!

Peep the paul drama thread how women insulted and castigated that lady. For a man in his 30's to sleep with a 17yr old alone attracts a heafty jail term and sometimes a charge of rape. A 17yr old is not regarded as being an adult and being able to make informed decisions. So the adult in the situation took advantage of that child which can equal rape. I just shook my head at that thread. We have a long way to go, protecting women and children. Also the elderly.

i just hope paul is the biological father of this baby - he would know women are not to be messed with in the UK if the girl's parents take the matter to court. it's not uncommon for a UK judge to decide the matter even in paul's absence and he would be arrested anytime he comes to the UK. irresponsible goat of a star going about messing up the lives of young innocent girls.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 10, 2013
This so so sad,I believe it is partially as a result of how the society view women. The other day I was watching a sad video on youtube about a woman who was not dressed decently and all these hooligans were following here,, some even went as far as putting their hands in her clothes, if not for some older women who gave her a wrapper to cover up, I wouldn't have been surprised if they proceeded to rape her in broad daylight. The reason, I believe some useless men carry out this act is because of the way society will react, for instance in the example I gave above, they'll say she caused it after all she was dressed indecently. Women are always viewed as the weaker sex, so they feel they can force them and have their way with them. This is why I encourage women to take self defense classes, so by the time a useless waste of sp.erm wants to try something, you would at least beat some sense into him.
If it is s.ex that is doing these men, prostitutes are available , leave people that are not interested alone !
ranting is over !

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 10, 2013
[quote author=coogar]

if the women can't fight for themselves, no one would fight for them in nigeria. it's as simple as that - i see funmi iyanda, linda ikeji, chimamanda(young women that can mobilise millions of women) to stage a peaceful demonstration on the violence against women in nigeria but they would rather talk about bold 5 and brazilian hair.
all it takes is a million march to the senate house in abuja and the laws would be reformed!

I think last year, Funmi iyanda was involved in a march against domestic violence a while back, as for the other people u mentioned, hmmmm is all I can say. Its high time our celebrities use the popularity for good instead of showing off their latest cars, phones or their shopping trips

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by biolabee(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2013
kulyie: one of the reasons they tell pregnant women not to walk alone at night or in lonely places.last year a pregnant woman who was comming from her shop closed late around 9.3o pm because she had released all her sales girls to attend to one thing or the other.she was the only one walking alone and she passed a short cut at night where some hooligans who smoke weed around there descended on her.they took turns to rape her until she lost her pregnancy,got infected with hiv and her husband rejected her because he couldnt live with an infected woman,so you can imagine the trauma the woman experienced.while they were raping her sef she was begging them to kuku kill her.how in this world can you convince such woman to believe in herself,move on with her life and remarry.apparently many people presume we corrupt the minds of women not to marry or be wayward,disrespect their husbands and act disgruntled

haba.. this is tragic
When will our women be safe

India.. r.ape
Nigeria .. r.ape
ZA .. r.ape (even for corrective purposes)

HELP us oh Lord
Help our daughters and wives and sisters!!

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by coogar: 1:21pm On May 10, 2013
steph7:
I think last year, Funmi iyanda was involved in a march against domestic violence a while back, as for the other people u mentioned, hmmmm is all I can say. Its high time our celebrities use the popularity for good instead of showing off their latest cars, phones or their shopping trips

which march? funmi iyanda is the biggest disappointment. she just sits on TV and lets out loads of hot air. all bark and no bite. how hard can it be to mobilise a million women in nigeria? get stakeholders involved, if possible - TV stations to control our trigger-happy policemen. millions of women get sëxually harassed on a monthly basis and none of these loudmouth female celebs are doing anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by biolabee(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2013
I get u,, the celebs can be a voice for social change YES

But the lawmakers and law enforcement agencies must also work against this

Its too much,,.,, haba!

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2013
What kind of fun or excitement can anyone get from having sex with an octogenarian grandmother

It must be some form of mental sickness.

They shouldnt kill the guy just get good long and fat iron rod

Spread his nyansh and do to him what he did to the grandmother

Now leave him to walk with bow leg all his life

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by biolabee(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2013
Amin,, DK

Haba... the heart of man/woman is wicked
Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by cococandy(f): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
HMMM.
Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by coogar: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: HMMM.

why are you hmmming? according to a report i read recently, this evil is still in our midst in nigeria.

Our Sons Are Rapïng Us

Christian Mothers in Mgbishii, a rural community in Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area in Imo state have cried out to the government and the Catholic Archbishop of Owerri Ecclesiatical Province, Dr. Anthony Obinna, over alleged atrocities being committed by their sons and daughters in the area.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-8swRXiTk2Jg/VAg9Aw2PFEI/AAAAAAADeck/Nu9k3MtmnwY/s280/unnamed.png[/img]

According to Vanguard, the women made this appeal during a recent visit to the Catholic Archbishop at the Maria Assumpta Catholic Cathedral in Owerri.

"We are räped and molested by our own children. You cannot come to Mgbuishii and return home safely because of the crime rate"

According to the women, they have complained to the state government and other security agents over the high rate of crime being committed by their children but all their complaints have not been answered.

"We are angry because government is not looking at our direction at all. We have been completely abandoned for years. Now we have no good roads, no electricity, no market, nothing is going on in our place. To make things worse, we are now suffering from insecurity"

The women decried the lack of police presence within their community. They say their sons have become so wayward that they beat up any police man who tries to intervene during any criminal activity within the community.

"Each time we report cases to the police and they manage to send their men at all, the criminals beat them(policemen) up because they (criminals) parade more sophisticated weapons than what the policemen have. We needed police escort to get here (Maria Assumpta Cathedral) and we will also need them to go back home"

The women also said they are thinking of relocating from their villages to safer places in Rivers state. They say even the catholic priest in their community is also threatening to leave their community.

"Even the Reverend Father in our place is complaining and threatening to go away. About two weeks ago, some reverend sisters visited our place and were waylaid on the road and robbed. We have a lot of problems and that is why the women have come to complain to the Archbishop, who is our father in the lord"

The Archbishop after listening to all their complains prayed for the women.

i have stopped talking to all the imo men i know that are under the age of 25. angry

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by cococandy(f): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

why are you hmmming? according to a report i read recently, this evil is still in our midst in nigeria.

Our Sons Are Rapïng Us

i have stopped talking to all the imo men i know that are under the age of 25. angry
my brother it is terrible. i hmmed because i was short of words
Re: Ongoing Female Onslaught Everywhere... Hian Old Women! by BRATISLAVA: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2022
This is one of the strangest, most disturbing threads on this forum.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019 Public Holiday:Plan Your Year Accordingly. / Help My 13year Old Daughter Life Revolves Around Cardi B / Marriage, Money And Happiness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.