Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding (26289 Views)

Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People / Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by mccooler(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2013
are you telling me you are already having sex?...well i'll advise you wait for the ripe time, get married , then you can talk abt sex.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 10, 2013
jusRadical: SEX among humans is only for those who are legally married (one man, one wife and no divorce)? Anything outside this is either fornication or adultery.

@poster you should have thought of this before committing the fornication because he that wants to build a house must first of all count the cost before starting. How would you feel in the next 10 - 30 year when you remember the pre-marital sex you engaged in or that you were pregnant before marriage?

I am not condeming you but you need to hear some basic truth to be able to know better, think clearer and plan better .

You need salvation in CHRIST JESUS first before the marriage. The marriage is a secondary issue, while peace with GOD is the primary and also the most important thing now. JESUS still loves you

She has two options and you're here criticizing and judging. What makes you feel she has not asked God for forgiveness already? People like you have sent women to abortion clinics to cover your fake righteousness.

Those of you that are forming holy holy. If you have ever kissed, grabbed a woman's oranges or even licked your lips at a woman's arse, you have sinned too. You are so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 10, 2013
dasparrow:

You should have thought about all that before opening your legs and fornicating with someone you are not legally married to. Have you not heard of birth control pills and condom? Anyways, at this point, you and your soon-to-be baby daddy should sit down like two mature adults and think of the way forward. I don't have anything else to tell you.
and what exactly have you said?
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 10, 2013
mediainspired: While I undastand d OP's situatn & dilemna, it stil does not take away D FACT dat she &her boyfriend hav commited a great sin &stand guilty b4 God. 90% of d comments here, esp by d ladies is a fulfilment of God's words, "For in d last days, iniquity shall abound (increase) &men shall be lovers of demselves more dan lovers of God."
See dem rationalising fornication on d false premise dat "everyone does it in courtship." Really? Cos I dont out of d fear of God, & i know a good numba of ppl who dont. Haul abuses as u want (meanwhile most if dem are fervent churchgoers &even workers), but fornicatn is d worst sin in d Bible cos its a sin against God &ur own body. OP, i wil not mince words, repent of ur sins, make peace wit ur creator first &He wil giv u wisdom on wat to do. It may not even be any of d pieces of advice here.

THANKS BROTHER. THIS IS THE CRUST OF THE MATTER. THIS IS WOOORRRRDDDD!!!!!!!!!! INFACT MAY THE PEACE OF OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST DWELL RICHLY WITH YOU. MAY HE GIVE YOU THE WORDS TO SPEAK ALWAYS.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 10, 2013
mediainspired: While I undastand d OP's situatn & dilemna, it stil does not take away D FACT dat she &her boyfriend hav commited a great sin &stand guilty b4 God. 90% of d comments here, esp by d ladies is a fulfilment of God's words, "For in d last days, iniquity shall abound (increase) &men shall be lovers of demselves more dan lovers of God."
See dem rationalising fornication on d false premise dat "everyone does it in courtship." Really? Cos I dont out of d fear of God, & i know a good numba of ppl who dont. Haul abuses as u want (meanwhile most if dem are fervent churchgoers &even workers), but fornicatn is d worst sin in d Bible cos its a sin against God &ur own body. OP, i wil not mince words, repent of ur sins, make peace wit ur creator first &He wil giv u wisdom on wat to do. It may not even be any of d pieces of advice here.

THANKS BROTHER. THIS IS THE CRUST OF THE MATTER. THIS IS WOOORRRRDDDD!!!!!!!!!! INFACT MAY THE PEACE OF OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST DWELL RICHLY WITH YOU. MAY HE GIVE YOU THE WORDS TO SPEAK ALWAYS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 10, 2013
BagLova:

can you just shut up and making yourself look stup!d? She has two options and you're here criticizing and judging. What makes you feel she has not asked God for forgiveness already? People like you have sent women to abortion clinics to cover your fake righteousness.

Those of you that are forming holy holy. If you have ever kissed, grabbed a woman's oranges or even licked your lips at a woman's arse, you have sinned too. You are so annoying.

May the good LORD have mercy on you. Don't learn: continue to encourage sin because you commit same.

So because I am a 'sinner' as you wrote means that I should not say the truth. Why are you taking it personnal? Oh! I see, it is because you are wallowing in the same sin of fornication/adultery, and you are looking for justification?

Your ranting can never ever change the truth that she committed a sin of fornication against the MOST HIGH. Your opinion, if at all you have one, is irrelevant: let GOD be true abd all men liars.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 10, 2013
mccooler: are you telling me you are already having sex?...well i'll advise you wait for the ripe time, get married , then you can talk abt sex.

Thank you sir. Don't mind those saying rubbish.

MARRIAGE FIRST, THEN SEX SECOND AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Mfonbah(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2013
Thank God for those that still loves and obey His Word cos they can never be a victim of such. This should be a lesson to those that still indulging in the sin of fornication. REPENT and ask GOD for MERCY!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by abbk000: 11:05pm On May 10, 2013
2sa2: How come no one is recommending abortion

If your mother had aborted you, you would not be here today. Abortion is Murder.

My dear go to the registry and get married, it won't cost you guys anything. Men change after children.
Without marriage there is no commitment, he can always walk out and you will be Baby Mama for life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 10, 2013
Either way, you're planning on marrying the father of the baby, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by abbk000: 11:11pm On May 10, 2013
achi4u: , According to the bible, You can't have a child outside wedlock. You'll only be facing the wrought of God. The deed has been done already,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,guy pack well with dat ur bible.sombody is seeking for a reasonable advice and u are here brandishing a mere book writting by a whiteman.

My dear Op kindly have ur beautiful baby which is the greatest gift the nature can offer and then procceed to a man made wedding.

But first let him go and pay for ur bride price...and every other thing shall fall in place.

Can you show me the Scripture that says you can't have a child outside wedlock
He who is without sin cast the first stone...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by simpleseyi: 11:29pm On May 10, 2013
sureteeboy: Marriage is honorable in all. And the bed undefiled: but whoremongers, and adulterers, God will judge > hebrews 13:4.

According to the bible, You can't have a child outside wedlock. You'll only be facing the wrought of God. The deed has been done already, (I mean the pregnancy).

Pray to God for forgiveness and get married ASAP

Thou shall not judge. Are you a virgin? If so, go to the nearest brothel and get yourself disvirgined. Lastly, don't marry any woman without 'testing' her, it is like buying no-testing used electronic at WestMinster. This is an advice from my church mind.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by bamto(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2013
I don't think Op is remorseful at all. You want to CELEBRATE wedding with pregnancy? Who does that? Well, shameless children of the devil do!!

There is nothing like wedding anymore. What is there to wed again? Body, soul, or spirit? You've already wedded each other.

All you need do is: ask God for forgiveness, go to church for BLESSING on your marriage, formalize it at the registry, and be faithful to your husband. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 12:26am On May 11, 2013
*Kails*:
why should it matter?
i mean unless your Amish or something grin

Remember the movie about the 18-year-old Amish girl that got pregnant and killed her baby
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by jasper7(m): 4:51am On May 11, 2013
All these people saying "deliver your baby and then get married". Are you people being morally considerate at all? This is a bas.tard-elect we are talking about. Here in Africa, that's a No! No! My dear, whether you guys get married in 10 years time or 5 minutes after the child is born, Once the baby is born outside wedlock, the baby becomes a bas.tard. Do I need to remind you the stigmatization that follows that? datz not what any mother or child wants to experience (ask those who have been there). and as the parent, you should do everytin possible to stop it. Get married somewhere, anywhere, registry, Traditional, In-house with pastor, whatever works, Just get married!! Especially when love is not the issue here. The only hindrance is that africans like elaborate weddings. at this point you just have to setlle for anything that's okay, for the sake of the child. the die is cast already. Just pick any number
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 4:51am On May 11, 2013
WeddingFever: I would like to know what most women would do if they find out their pregnant. We don't have money to wed as we just graduated from uni and my boyfriend is not settled. His working but i don't have a job for now. Should our parents help us to get married or do you advice us to have our baby and get married later. Thanks a lot.

Has he asked you to marry him?
Don't assume he wants to just because you are pregnant.
If he has asked, let him take his people and go pay your bride price quick quick,hopefully your folks will cut him a slack then go quietly to a registry and get married.and make it legal.
No mother wants an unmarried pregnant daughter and an unmarried daughter giving birth in her parents house is even worse.
Don't make the mistake of baby now marriage later,you may end up with 4 kids and still not properly married
Men don't particularly look forward to weddings FYI,if you postpone it now,it may never happen,the compromise is something simple since belle don land already and money dey tight( for now)
He should put a ring on it now!
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by jasper7(m): 4:56am On May 11, 2013
simpleseyi:

Thou shall not judge. Are you a virgin? If so, go to the nearest brothel and get yourself disvirgined. Lastly, don't marry any woman without 'testing' her, it is like buying no-testing used electronic at WestMinster. This is an advice from my church mind.
so what now? you are comparing women to electronic appliances? so you just test-run them and if they dont work you discard them. That's chauvinism at it's orgasmic Peak. angry
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 6:27am On May 11, 2013
WeddingFever: I wanted an abortion immediately after finding out but my bf was deeply upset abt my decision. He said he wouldn't let me hurt his child. He has started planning towards the baby and even brought up the topic of marriage so I decided to ask how others did it. Thanks.

Wairaminit,I hope he didnt bring up marriage first when he found out u were pregnant?! angry angry damn!!
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by alosnika: 6:38am On May 11, 2013
dasparrow:

You should have thought about all that before opening your legs and fornicating with someone you are not legally married to. Have you not heard of birth control pills and condom? Anyways, at this point, you and your soon-to-be baby daddy should sit down like two mature adults and think of the way forward. I don't have anything else to tell you.

If men were God!!! The young woman did not ask for judgement or condemnation. If Jesus Christ had said your statement to the woman caught in the sin of adultery, she wouldn't have been forgiven. Always remember, don't be the first in casting stones.

Young woman, take your man to ikoyi registry and get married. There is no simple solution than that. May the good Lord be with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by alosnika: 6:45am On May 11, 2013
tellwisdom:
You are foolissh or you just asked a ffoolish question-choose one??...where was ur parent when you guys were busy handling ur boobbs, kissin and yanshin?? ...why involve them now??

Please tell me you have never committed any sin ever since you were born. I suspect you are a product of adultery,else you wouldn't have spoken like this.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by tellwisdom: 7:20am On May 11, 2013
alosnika:

Please tell me you have never committed any sin ever since you were born. I suspect you are a product of adultery,else you wouldn't have spoken like this.
You are a pity. That you found it difficult percieving the real content of my previous comment,means,a dog and a female receiver came together to have you. You actually posses the brain cavity of your father.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 7:48am On May 11, 2013
If there is no forgiveness there won't be any sin. Forgiveness existed because men and women are meant to err from the path of righteousness, the OP has sinned and I believe God will forgive her if she ask so let's not condemn her.

@OP, depends on where you are from, but I think your hubby should just go and pay your brideprice then court wedding, other traditional settlement can be done later once the brideprice has been paid.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Audukaya: 8:05am On May 11, 2013
sureteeboy: Marriage is honorable in all. And the bed undefiled: but whoremongers, and adulterers, God will judge > hebrews 13:4.

According to the bible, You can't have a child outside wedlock. You'll only be facing the wrought of God. The deed has been done already, (I mean the pregnancy).

Pray to God for forgiveness and get married ASAP
religion palavar.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by jinsonkv: 8:08am On May 11, 2013
One of my neighbour married a pregnant women and he divorce her with in a month....
http://www.tricksage.comjavascript:void(0);
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Immortality(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2013
Very Important NOTICE/ADVICE to any young man who cares to LISTEN
Do not do court Marriage with any lady,get married traditionally or church and that is all. Just my advice.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by linsa01(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2013
32-D:

so una neva get money una come dey fvck without rubber, u no know say u neva get job wen u open ur legs dey chop sweet banana....no worry born d baby, head wey go suffer, even if u carry am go aso villa, he/she go still find his/her way to ajegunle

who be dis oponu?
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by linsa01(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2013
BagLova:

can you just shut up and making yourself look stup!d? She has two options and you're here criticizing and judging. What makes you feel she has not asked God for forgiveness already? People like you have sent women to abortion clinics to cover your fake righteousness.

i remember Jesus said if you look at a woman and u lust after her, you have commited fornication.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 9:53am On May 11, 2013
WeddingFever: I wanted an abortion immediately after finding out but my bf was deeply upset abt my decision. He said he wouldn't let me hurt his child. He has started planning towards the baby and even brought up the topic of marriage so I decided to ask how others did it. Thanks.

Your man seems responsible, all u need do is to put heads together & legally get joined together ASAP, traditional rites, d much he can do for now inclusive, 'there is an adage in my place which says marriage rites to a women never ends'
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 10:07am On May 11, 2013
D bext step to take now is seal the union go to the court and register ur union a wedding ceremony without a court marriage is nonsense
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by sultanemerald(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2013
She didn't say judge her and lead her to Christ. She only ask what they can do, whether to wait after the child comes. Not all this silly comments. Suddenly everyone is now a saint. You that cheat people, lie or do other evil, if she should be judged, it isn't by you lot. Just shut up if you don't know what to say. How I wish people can see faces when you comment.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Datsme: 12:19pm On May 11, 2013
What kind of question is this? U started a relatnship without d blessing of ur parent n relatives. What u n ur fiance should b seeking nw is forgiveness form God cos of the fornication involved. Again, u guys dont need to waste d little u v in d name of marriage cos u v already tied d nut with ur pregnancy if he doesnt even reject it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo / How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.