Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter (26267 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by FreeStuffsNG: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
After DNA test, Tunde Ayeni says no paternal relationship with Adaobi Alagwu’s daughter

Chairman of defunct Skye Bank, Tunde Ayeni, says the result of a DNA test has vindicated him after its content proved that he did not father a love child with Adaobi Alagwu, his estranged mistress, a lawyer in Abuja.

“To allay any form of speculation based on Miss Adaobi’s claims, I hereby state that a DNA test was conducted to ascertain the paternity of the child,” the banker said in a statement on Sunday. “The Ayeni family is not in any way connected to the child and we will never be. Thus I refute the rumour of my connection to her and her mother.”

In a messy paternity claim that dominated headlines last week, Ms Alagwu had accused Mr Ayeni of shirking his fatherly responsibilities from the daughter she said they shared.

But Mr Ayeni denied the accusations, clarifying he only has three children he fathered with his legitimate partner, Abiola Ayeni.

“I wish to affirm that I am a father to three wonderful children with my delectable wife, Abiola. These are the legitimate scions of the Ayeni dynasty. I do not have any child elsewhere,” stated Mr Ayeni.

He further denied rumours that claimed he bought a property and exotic car for the mistress, calling them “figments of the imagination of mischief makers.”

Mr Ayeni, in the statement titled ‘Setting the records straight’, said he would not expose the content of the DNA test for the sake of the innocent child involved but emphasised he was not related to her.

Last week, Mrs Ayeni defended her husband in an explosive interview with ThisDay where she described the estranged mistress as a “desperate gold digger” who used juju to bewitch her “naïve” husband.

Despite Mr Ayeni admitting to having been in a brief relationship with Ms Alagwu sometime in 2019, Mrs Ayeni insisted that her husband could not have fathered Ms Alagwu’s daughter.

https://gazettengr.com/after-dna-test-tunde-ayeni-says-no-paternal-relationship-with-adaobi-alagwus-daughter/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by FreeStuffsNG: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
O pari. With the way he moved in with full force against the erstwhile mistress after waiting all the while, I knew the man must have seen the authentic DNA result.

I hope he has learnt a great lesson from this his bitter experience from adultery. The mistress showed him shege. God has given him a second chance and I pray he will use it well.

Now everyone can see that behind his success is a powerful wife and united family. Congrats to him. Ori ko yo. The lady should go and give her daughter to the rightful father o. Check my signature for free stuffs!

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by immortalcrown(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gargantuan gaga! Wahala pro max.

Men are scum but which gender commits paternity fraud?

Anyways, some men are good and some women are good. No gender is the best or the worst.

42 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by DevilishMan: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Pocohantas is female.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by alizma: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
These people again, just imagine the level of damage done already. Kudos to his wife who stood by all along.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by Ikaeniyan0: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ayeni was not the only person having fun with adaobi

339 Likes 19 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by waynetee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Case closed, go and sin no more mr Tunde

8 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by madridguy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
See better African woman that stood firmly and defended her husband, unlike some witches that would rather expose him.

Last week, Mrs Ayeni defended her husband in an explosive interview with ThisDay where she described the estranged mistress as a “desperate gold digger” who used juju to bewitch her “naïve” husband.

Despite Mr Ayeni admitting to having been in a brief relationship with Ms Alagwu sometime in 2019, Mrs Ayeni insisted that her husband could not have fathered Ms Alagwu’s daughter.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by TCD: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
We don tire for these people matter. When they were Kpanshing did they involve us?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by Sharpsharp00123: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sugar daddy wey every one dey enjoy, e reach your turn u wan kolobi am

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by AmotekunSW: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kobojunkie
Beremx

Come and see o. Remember I told you ladies that day.

You people are talented in defending scums and idiots of all kind.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by adioolayi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
"Mr Ayeni, in the statement titled ‘Setting the records straight’, said he would not expose the content of the DNA test for the sake of the innocent child involved but emphasised he was not related to her."

Abeg, wetin he just did

grin grin grin grin grin clown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by inoki247: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lol Man na u allow ur third leg put u up for public disgrace...

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by AmotekunSW: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Waiting for her useless family to come and talk trash. Shebi they said they will fight back.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by sofeo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Alright then.
Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by AmotekunSW: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Na God save this man. He for born another Speed Darlington.

7 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by AmotekunSW: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
As a man, if you haven't done DNA on your children, you are merely an NGO taking care of bastards.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by butpro(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Beginning of tribal war? Where is my coconut and fanta.
Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by Bakbillz44(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Later dem go say we dey pursue their women… who dey pursue who now? grin grin

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by gaby(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Your wife wasn't delectable when that "our senseless gbola" dey control you to be sugar zaddy then abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by ttobizz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
A shameless Simp.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by Bimpe29: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Shame on Mr Tunde Ayeni and Miss adaobi Alagwu. I pity the stigma around the innocent baby in the midst of this eternal mess.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
A big blow to the slay queen that has forgotten to slay with sense.

8 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by skj1377(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
I suspect GRV has same issue. The mother is Ibo but claimed the rich vivors were responsible. The child came out and behaves like Ibo also married Ibo wife he does not think I'm terms of Yoruba but wants to be a governor in southwest. They should do a DNA test for him GRV probably was fathered by a poor Ibo man back in the days.

262 Likes 21 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by casualobserver: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Ayeni was not the only person having fun with adaobi

They never are. Side chicks always have a someone else usually closer to their age because they know the married man can never marry them. Somebody who keeps them warm at night when sugar daddy does home to his wife, someone who has time for small talk when oga is busy with business meetings. Side chicks are by default shared property....sometimes even shared among oga and his friends.

Plus older men dont have stamina for regular you know what.

11 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by AmotekunSW: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Reminds me of FFK's girlfriend.

Na so our sisters from that side dey do. Them no dey use eye see Yoruba man with money. Them must to die for the man neck.

See Chioma too. Drop out of University follow boy wey him papa get university. That girl don useless herself finish.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
Baba eye don clear ... I hope the Senate President would make DNA test free and compulsory in Nigeria. Especially to get the Nigeria Passport which should be giving free for children below 18.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter by blaise26abj(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
The moment you know that pussy is one of the cheapest thing you can get as a man , you will focus on more purposeful things in life .

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding / Igbo Custom On Bride Price Wicked, Evil Ungodly, Says Ondo Court / The World's Largest Family Of 181 Members:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.