Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? (799 Views)

Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? by Boyoorisha: 3:02pm On May 10, 2013
Volunteer to be A Gejites
If you believe in One Nigeria, and you totally believe that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will Transform Nigeria.
If you are ready to Volunteer your free time in the area where you live without expecting any reward as a volunteer and also believe in the John F Kennedy statement “ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country” to Educate, sell, promote and push GEJ’s Policies, ideas and Programmes as a GEJite to your Family, Friends, Neighbours, customer, partners.The Philosophy and idea behind GEJites is mirrored after the Highly successful Hugo Chavez Chavistas and Obama Volunteers

As far as I'm concerned, I refuse to enter 1st chance the second time! grin

http://gejites.com/new/
Re: GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? by Boyoorisha: 3:03pm On May 10, 2013
Mods, my pictures are not uploading
Re: GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? by BCIEKano(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2013
^
You are guity of Rule No.21.
Re: GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 10, 2013
Where do I sign up for Gejites 5th column? cheesy
Re: GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? by Boyoorisha: 3:10pm On May 10, 2013
BCIEKano: ^
You are guity of Rule No.21.

ok
Re: GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? by OsunOriginal: 3:10pm On May 10, 2013
Whoever wears that rubbish shirt in south west will be dealt with without pity regardless of tribe.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? by Boyoorisha: 3:12pm On May 10, 2013
OsunOriginal: Whoever wears that rubbish shirt in south west will be dealt with without pity regardless of tribe.
grin grin grin It is a free world bro!
Re: GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? by Gamji007: 3:38pm On May 10, 2013
OsunOriginal: Whoever wears that rubbish shirt in south west will be dealt with without pity regardless of tribe.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? by Gamji007: 3:41pm On May 10, 2013
Mods, the op broke rule 21. What are you doing about it?

Or is it because he's a memeber of PDP? angry

grin
Re: GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? by Boyoorisha: 3:54pm On May 10, 2013
Gamji007: Mods, the op broke rule 21. What are you doing about it?

grin

What makes you think i'm a PDP member?
Re: GEJ Campaign Strategy; We You Become A Gejite? by headtoto: 4:43pm On May 10, 2013
Gamji007: Mods, the op broke rule 21. What are you doing about it?

grin

Even you broke the same rule. 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi To Rivers CP: Shoot Me If You Wish / FG Loses Control Of Tourism Regulation To States / Newly Rehabilitated Dam Collapses In North Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.