Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

If smartphones could talk, they'd ruin every date.(comic) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If smartphones could talk, they'd ruin every date.(comic) (660 Views)

Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration / If Nokia Goes With Android, They'd Be 'dangerous' - Acer Executive / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If smartphones could talk, they'd ruin every date.(comic) by caukerzee(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2013
Chances are if you have a smartphone
in your pocket it’s not staying there
for too long. We just check our
phones way too often, always
searching for something, checking
email, Facebook, taking pictures. And
all of this information gets stored
somewhere in the cloud, and if all of it
came together, smartphones would
probably know more about us than
our closest friends.
But imagine if smartphones could
actually exchange this data between
each other so people you are seeing
get to know everything your
smartphone knows about you.
Would that be a disaster of biblical
proportion or a huge benefit? We
tend to think that it’d be the former,
especially when you go on a first date.
Here’s one scenario how it could all go
wrong from the start, in a hilarious
comic by the Joy of Tech. What other hilarious things do you think it'd say?

Re: If smartphones could talk, they'd ruin every date.(comic) by caukerzee(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2013
grin kiss
Re: If smartphones could talk, they'd ruin every date.(comic) by caukerzee(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2013
Should i move this to the joke section or something?

(1) (Reply)

How To Extend Whatsapp Trial Period Or Pay For Renewal / I Am Planning To Buy New Infinix Buzz 2maro, Pls Advice Me / Tecno B3 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.