Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration (3639 Views)

MTN Just Gave 11.7 Gigabyte. / MTN Just Gave Me N5000 Airtime / MTN Just Won't Stop. (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by jamex93(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Woke up this mowin to find out that d card i load last night where all gone
i was like wtf!
Called MTN twice and the lady dat picked up keep saying trash
this is the 3rd time this is happening to me in a week
as in 3 times in 7days
MTN want use my money pay NCC or wat?
I turn mtn father christmas or wat
please am i the only one expiriencing this
3 times within 7days
MTN stealling even on christmas day?
Thats bad any body with similar expirience?
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Code45: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2015
Likewise me too. Almost 200naira was deducted from my account yesterday without knowing anything about it. What a useless network.
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by misreal(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas deductees grin grin
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by jamex93(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Code45:
Likewise me too. Almost 200naira was deducted from my account yesterday without knowing anything about it. What a useless network.

its annoying
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by jamex93(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2015
misreal:
Merry Christmas deductees grin grin

d day dem go do u eh

1 Like

Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by kolexepana: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2015
I recharged #100 also and was listening to radio on my c8, on checking my balance they've deducted #50
i was now wondering if they charged me for listening to radio on my own phone sad

13 Likes

Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by jamex93(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2015
kolexepana:
I recharged #100 also and was listening to radio on my c8, on checking my balance they've deducted #50
i was now wondering if they charged me for listening to radio on my own phone sad

lolx

mtn serious criminal

1 Like

Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by 2special(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2015
Report them to NCC by dailing 622 a toll free line.....bt ve been enjoying d #2500 they gave me yesterday after updating my bio-data with them on tuesday.
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by mrfoxx(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2015
Here is the Reason.
You probably was enjoying the Musicplus tweak with phisphon then when they started billing for the service, your money got deducted without notice.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by johnsonsegxy: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2015
2special:
Report them to NCC by dailing 622 a toll free line.....bt ve been enjoying d #2500 they gave me yesterday after updating my bio-data with them on tuesday.

Can it be use for subscriptions. I am about to update mine
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by parrotibaba(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2015
kolexepana:
must you tell us that you are using tecno? angry

All this tecno shills self, shame no the catch una ni? sad

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by parrotibaba(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2015
@op it's either you used your line for cheats like the Bblited plan or mtn music plus plan and when you were through, you forgot to cancel the plans and today the thing renewed itself. Sh't happens.

But if you are sure you didn't do any of these, then hit them up on Twitter and tell them to run your number and find out what the problem is. Stop wasting your time calling those dunderheads at the call center, they cannot help you.
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by 2special(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2015
@johnsonsegxy, l ve a system which l use for browsing ve not check if it is possible to use d credit for browsing bt gud enough u can use it to call other networks....*559*40#
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by lloydpras: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Same Here too...after recharging my phone #200 was deducted twice in a week.....called the customer service, the guy said I subscribed for a prayer message
He said he will deactivate it, I later got a message from MTN saying "Dear Subscriber, you have neither subscribed nor unsubscribed from our daily prayer...blablabla...."
I tried deactivating it myself, got the same msg.
Few days later another #200 was deducted.

Anyway, Its almost a month now..that I have recharged my MtN line. I will just keep using the line strictly for incoming calls.
Airtel is just the best option for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Warlord3000(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2015
Funny cheesy
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Code45: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
mrfoxx:
Here is the Reason.
You probably was enjoying the Musicplus tweak with phisphon then when they started billing for the service, your money got deducted without notice.
No.
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Code45: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
parrotibaba:

Nigerians... When he tell you he uses iPhone you will be the same person to say he's showing. Now he's proud of what he has you're still saying something else.

Parrot... Like your username.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by jamex93(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
parrotibaba:
@op it's either you used your line for cheats like the Bblited plan or mtn music plus plan and when you were through, you forgot to cancel the plans and today the thing renewed itself. Sh't happens.

But if you are sure you didn't do any of these, then hit them up on Twitter and tell them to run your number and find out what the problem is. Stop wasting your time calling those dunderheads at the call center, they cannot help you.

i did not

morova i dont browse wit mtn because of d bad network dey have
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Camellia(f): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
They keep taking #20 from me for nonsense caller tunes I never subscribed for....#mtn no dey smile o...revenge abi wetin
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by jamex93(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Camellia:
They keep taking #20 from me for nonsense caller tunes I never subscribed for....#mtn no dey smile o...revenge abi wetin

those ppl are annoying
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by mynd44isabastard: 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Code45:

pele
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by kolexepana: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
parrotibaba:

Are you foolish, isit your phone?
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Oxytocin(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Those guyz are annoying..
That's how I loaded yesterday night, made abt 20 s call, just to wake up this morning and meet #9.**k on my phone sad
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by jericco1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
#600 that amount they stole from me. Thieves?
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by kolexepana: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Code45:
Nigerians... When he tell you he uses iPhone you will be the same person to say he's showing. Now he's proud of what he has you're still saying something else.

God bless you jare
The guy is just foolish undecided

1 Like

Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by jamex93(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Oxytocin:
Those guyz are annoying..
That's how I loaded yesterday night, made abt 20 s call, just to wake up this morning and meet #9.**k on my phone sad

imagine

very annoying
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by elderstan(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
sad[b][/b]Gud Day Good People of Nairaland, I'm hpy to join in the family. Tnx
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by Camellia(f): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
jamex93:

those ppl are annoying
truly truly.......
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by odutolasodiq(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
some peeps on nairaland just testified Mtn gave them bonus of 5k this morning, try and contact them and see if u owe those guys, maybe mtn just serve as a mediator trying to help those guys get their dough from all their debtors! lolzzz

I feel ur pains though!!!
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by parrotibaba(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
kolexepana:

Are you foolish, isit your phone?
shut your cake hole! This thread was opened to help the op and his likes who have a problem with mtn and not with their phones. You tecno shills have the habit of telling us that you are using a particular tecno phone in any thread you are found even when no one asks you. Just take your sh't to Facebook or Twitter.
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by parrotibaba(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Code45:

nice try bro, using your alternate account to reply. Once a tecno shill, always a tecno shill. Bunch of chicken heads.
Re: Mtn Just Ruin My Christmas Celebration by chifreke(f): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Me toooo embarassed I called cc the reply was that I was charged for browsing when I have 2plus.. Since then...almost 3 months I load no shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) / Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge / What Is The Best Data Plan For Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.