Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

A Student's Outburst For His Teacher. MUST WACTH - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student's Outburst For His Teacher. MUST WACTH (645 Views)

8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher / See What A Boy Sent To His Teacher Because He Didnt Want To Write Exam / Here Is The Question A Student Asked His Teacher - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student's Outburst For His Teacher. MUST WACTH by delors(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2013
I was tagged in this video yesterday on twitter by my niece while I was working. It happened in her school and I showed my friends at work, we all laughed and asked (my Nigerian friends of course) what would happen if this happened in Nigeria. Now, the story is trending...its even on yahoo news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqk3tqwAfC8&feature=youtu.be

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THIS HAPPENED IN NIGERIA GUYS?
Re: A Student's Outburst For His Teacher. MUST WACTH by delors(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2013
MOD pls share this on FP....I think we all could learn something from it. The teacher has Chinese background but has American citizenship. Apparently, the guy feels the lady, being Chinese, doesnt give a care about whether American students learn or not...
Here is the link to the news on yahoo today. But the stuff happened 2 days ago (May 8, 2013)
Trending now: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/high-school-student-rant-teacher-goes-viral-174756082.html?vp=1 The yahoo one is censored...incomplete.
Re: A Student's Outburst For His Teacher. MUST WACTH by tufe(m): 5:08am On May 11, 2013
delors: I was tagged in this video yesterday on twitter by my niece while I was working. It happened in her school and I showed my friends at work, we all laughed and asked (my Nigerian friends of course) what would happen if this happened in Nigeria. Now, the story is trending...its even on yahoo news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqk3tqwAfC8&feature=youtu.be

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THIS HAPPENED IN NIGERIA GUYS?

If this happened in Nigeria, the dude would have been caned and expelled for disrespecting an elder *rme* which of course is entirely wrong

1 Like

Re: A Student's Outburst For His Teacher. MUST WACTH by oga4rill(m): 6:32am On May 11, 2013
The guy is saying is mind. That is the boldness we need as a student. I wish this can happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Jamb Release Only 1 Subject Of Your Paper Have They Release All Now / Unn 2013/2014 Post-utme Updates / Nigeria Vs Spain And Tahiti Vs Uruguay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.