Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? (4082 Views)

The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? / If Married In Nigeria, Does The Divorce Also Have To Take Place In Nigeria? / Does The Black Woman Know Her Place In The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by chiogo(f): 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2008
My favorite place would be my bedroom Cuz that's where i spend most of my time in. . when I'm home.

So, where in your house is(are) your favorite place(s) and why??
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2008
The family room area.
It's close to everything.

Just behind me is my kitchen and next to that the laundry room so I could be cooking ogbono soup while lying on my favorite couch watching TV and typing away on my laptop while my laundry is spinning away at the same time.

Love my bedroom but I only go there to meditate, sleep and cuddle wink,no TV, no nairaland.
The bedroom is my retreat.
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by MrPataki1: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2008
My bed/bedroom. I can listen to music on my Ipod or the radio. I can get to meditate and pray. I can read a magazine, and as well watch a movie or browse on my bed with my laptop. I can eat on my bed too.

The kitchen is another place too, but I only go there when hunger strikes real bad. cheesy cheesy
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by iice(f): 6:13am On Apr 20, 2008
Living room - close to fridge and kitchen grin grin
Just love to get home, stretch out and watch ma TV kiss kiss. . .the one in my room is small undecided
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by Texcee(f): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2008
Unfair thread, what about the homeless people demm ? cry
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2008
between the Bedroom and the Kitchen, Love sleeping or just laying on the bed just as much as i love cooking while listening to BOB Marley or Lyfe Jennings / Lemar Obika
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2008
Texcee:

there is the pass by option.
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2008
Kitchen grin
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by chiogo(f): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2008
Texcee:

grin tongue
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by algood(f): 6:23am On Apr 21, 2008
My bedroom,

there is where i setup my mini office, thats where i read, surf the net, pray to God,

Listen to music , play with my kids sometimes, thats where i am on naira land.

the second place is the sitting room,listen to music and watch cartoon with my kids forcefully

well i don't really like kitchen because i dont love cooking,

visit when my kids needs to eat, and when hunger is knocking on my door.
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by almondjoy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2008
The hot tub jaccuzzi! cool

Then the games room with the super duper. . .sound Bose sound system for "Dj" mixing excercises!
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by Arielle: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2008
Our bedroom. I spent a fortune creating a sensual, relaxing place for hubby and I, with gorgeous lamps, beautiful sheets, soft carpet (for those times when we tumble off the bed), lots of pillows and throws and a huge sex mirror on the wall opposite the bed! No kids allowed in unsupervised. (heaven knows they've destroyed everything else in the rest of the house!)
The bathroom is also cosy because I love to take long bubble baths. My only problem is the window. What is it with these teeny weeny windows in Nigerian bathrooms? Like light and air don't belong in bathrooms! It seriously pisses me off. Someday soon we'll build our own house and I'll have a large window along one wall. Maybe with a window seat! I think bathrooms should be as pretty as the rest of the house. Not somewhere to rush in and rush out of.
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by DrDre1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2008
First place is my room. I can watch movies, surf the internet on my lappie, play games and enjoy myself. smiley
When I don't really want to get disturbed, it's the toilet.grin
Just sit there reading newspapers, surfing the net and playing a difficult team in Fifa 08 grin
Sitting room to watch nice footie. grin
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by HRhotness(f): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2008
It has to be my kitchen,,,Its massive and my friends and I just hangout there all day,,,,
I had to move the widescreen in there because it was wasted in the livingroom

Also my boudoir
The perfect relaxation space   cheesy
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by ztyle(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2008
hmm i c smiley
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by DrDre1(m): 12:11am On May 03, 2008
@ Ztyle
What can you see? grin
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:39am On May 03, 2008
The Kitchen smiley
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by ikamefa(f): 3:09am On May 04, 2008
the toilet ! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by mamaput(f): 12:33pm On May 04, 2008
kitchen
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 04, 2008
My bedroom!
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by desodgi(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2008
That will be my room, cos I do loads of stuff in there. Both clean and dirty stuff, you know. wink
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by Rlst84sale(m): 5:34am On May 05, 2008
My master bedroom, it's huge I like using it a lot I also have most of my books there it's like a sanctaury, and when I'm online I either go wireless on laptop or just once in a while use desktop in the living room. If I'm not working or out doing things I try to get some rests. The living room only when there is boxing or soccer on the tv.
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by tRoOE(f): 5:42am On May 05, 2008
My room, too many things happens in there lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by squirrel20(f): 11:21am On May 05, 2008
Has to be my bedroom.
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
@ mr pataki i do d same fin u do.my bedroom is my paradise.i do almost bout anyfin there.next place is d kitchen,after which d rest of d rooms r practically empty buildings as far as i'm concerned.my room is sooo multi purpose.i eat,browse,facebook,watch movies,sleep,listen 2 music,talk with my freinds on fone with my privacy intact,reading sum sex magazine (dat ill definetly not read in d sitin rum or anywere outside my room) n lastly just stayin alone with urself gives u d tym n quietness 2 meditate bout ur good n bad times,ur mistakes n achievements n just bin a beta person.som ppu do S . E .X there,but dats a story 4 another day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by queeneve: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2010
On top of the deep freezer,
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by SALady(f): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2010
Kitchen, Bathroom and Bedroom, you know that bedroom you dont have to share with anyone that's what I call havean on earth.
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by tEsLim(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
My bedroom got everything. tv, decoder, ps3, office table laptop internet. I only force myself to go eat , else everything is in the bedroom. But I want to stop having my food brought to my bedroom
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by WhiteOne(f): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2010
My favorite place in our home is the living room with two big setties and a very lovely and fluffy carpet, some big and small cushions, a nice dinning table, where we eat and a big TV with German, Nigerian, British and US station to watch and a desk top PC and two lap tops and of course the house phone. I love this room, hanging out watching TV - a good nollywood movie and than my favorite German Sitcom and than East Enders (UK soap) nothing better of leave a hard day at the office behind . . . and the dinning table . . i love to have meals with my kids and my husband there or teaching my boys there - we always do homework together or read the newpaper there this the kids . . . the kittchen is the room in the house, which i hate in our london flat - it is just to small! The bed rooms are only made for sleeping in my eyes or the kids might play in there room with there friend, but not alone . . . i really hate it if everyboby is hidding in different rooms and do his or her thingy for to long . . . a familie and friend should live together and spend quality time together.
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2010
The living room/lounge
Re: Where's Your Favorite Place In The House? by lannre(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
Bedroom

(1) (Reply)

She Always Call My Younger brother By Name / Rules For Ajo (monthly Contribution) / Will You Hire A Male Nanny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.