Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) (17725 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance / How Can One Apply 4 This Network Mast In A Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by bighead1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
blink182: Those called of the Spirit don't just die like fowl, even fowl for dodge that thing.

As much as we may like to believe the world is all physical, there is a bigger spiritual part.

I can't wake up in the morning, commit my day to God then go out to die from an accident. Totally impossible.

Ignorance is not permitted, you are either for God or against Him, there is no middle ground. If you deceive yourself into thinking there is a middle ground then think again.

Make the decision to live and not just exist.

U are an idi-ot of an immeasurable quantity. The man is way beeter than ur pastor. And I can say it clearly that he is even more better than many men of God.
But maybe. Owing to to the fact that u never knew him made u run ur mouth like pipe borne water.
He has helped many peeps not in terms of finance but other aspect.
E.g he helped me by giving me what helped me to where I am currently. Also he give ware to other young guys to go sell and pay him later.
I mean if I were to start saying things that he has done and the legacy that he had lived it will take all day. So stop judjing peep
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by bighead1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
blink182: Those called of the Spirit don't just die like fowl, even fowl for dodge that thing.

As much as we may like to believe the world is all physical, there is a bigger spiritual part.

I can't wake up in the morning, commit my day to God then go out to die from an accident. Totally impossible.

Ignorance is not permitted, you are either for God or against Him, there is no middle ground. If you deceive yourself into thinking there is a middle ground then think again.

Make the decision to live and not just exist.

U are an idi-ot of an immeasurable quantity. The man is way beeter than ur pastor. And I can say it clearly that he is even more better than many men of God.
But maybe. Owing to to the fact that u never knew him made u run ur mouth like pipe borne water.
He has helped many peeps not in terms of finance but other aspect.
E.g he helped me by giving me what helped me to where I am currently. Also he give ware to other young guys to go sell and pay him later.
I mean if I were to start saying things that he has done and the legacy that he had lived it will take all day. So stop judging peeps and mind ur own biz coz things might get ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Groundnut Water For Men And Women / Benefits Of Being On Nairaland. / How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.