Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Need A Woman For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Woman For Marriage (1602 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / I Need Woman For Sex Relationship In Lagos.30 Above / Kk (2) (3) (4)

Need A Woman For Marriage by thejedi(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2008
My name is jedi and i need a serious minded lady for a serious relationship. I am self employed, make enough to pay the bills, like being creative, and don't particularly like routine. I am a responsive introvert. By that i mean that while i am a core introvert, i respond well to extroverts that i meet and really look forward to marrying an extrovert. i like the fun loving and out going sanguine and would like to meet a woman like this. i don't particularly like women who act like the whole world is on her shoulders. i worry enough for the whole world sometimes so i appreciate a woman who can help unwind and see the lighter side of life.
i am into publishing and as i said i run my own small publishing business.
i like fair skinned ladies and a woman who is happy with herself and with her reality. i also want a God fearing woman who will not store up hurts either from past relationships or from ours and plan or do evil as a result.
i want a slim built woman, light complexioned, easy going, fun loving, lively social sort who enjoys family life and looks forward to being a good mother and wife.

on my part, i want to be her best friend, be thrilled by her inner and outer beauty. i want to get excited every time i see her as if its Christmas day or as if i just won a million dollars (or more). i want my face to light up when i see her because i love her so much i that wouldnt dream of spending another day without her. i want us to share a special kind of love. the kind of love that the world has never seen before. a love that glorifies and magnifies God in heaven. i want a woman who will be my best friend, who will be proud of me and who will love me even as i love her; without limit.

Age range should be between 25 and 30 years. thanks

should also spead good englishk
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by LadyT(f): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2008
Ok you have said what you want.
What can you offer?
Please dont say money tell us about your own personality!

Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by bluehorizo(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2008
May your heart desires be granted on Nairaland.

@LadyT

Are you responding to the ad? Good luck to both of you.
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by thejedi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2008
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by welli(f): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2008
bluehorizo:

May your heart desires be granted on Nairaland.

@LadyT

Are you responding to the ad? Good luck to both of you.
if she is,i also wish dem luck. grin
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by LadyT(f): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2008
No I am not but he made a long list of what he wants it would be good to see what he can offer! tongue
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by chrisoml(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2008
thejedi:

well for starters i don't have money so if there is anyone who is intrested in a rich guy, sorry that guy is not me. well talking about what i have to offer, i think i should quote my female friends.
"you are very caring, you have a kind heart, you would make a good husband to some woman"
well thats the nice stuff.
i am not the most organized guy you will probably meet but i often approach issues with a laid out logical sequence.
the greatest thing i have to offer any woman is my love. its what i cherish most because i have giving clothes, shoes, money, gifts and treats to lots of women and i do it as often as i can but i give my heart to only those rare special people because its my greatest gift and asset.

Who are those rare special people? what else are you still looking for in life? why don't you go for them instead of coming to a public place like this? pls don't get me wrong cool
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by thejedi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2008
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by LadyT(f): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2008
At the end of the day we are all human. Dont even thing you will find an angel we dont exsit wink

I wouldnt bother trying to look to hard either it always happens when you least expect it.
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by chrisoml(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Poster, ok dude i cannot but wish u best of luck on ur search
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by thejedi(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2008
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by cuteporty: 2:18pm On May 05, 2008
No number to get in touch with.
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by ojaylyte: 9:22pm On May 08, 2008
Anyways where r u,
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by thejedi(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2008
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by thejedi(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2008
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by HRhotness(f): 9:51pm On May 28, 2008
you do have a long list of requirements sha undecided
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by koncerned: 3:55am On May 29, 2008
if u qualify why not apply in person!!!!!
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by Meshimo: 6:20am On May 29, 2008
To HRHotness, Meshimo here.
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by Meshimo: 6:22am On May 29, 2008
Slip of naughty fingers there, correction,
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by thejedi(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2008
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by buzyDiva(f): 9:28pm On May 29, 2008
thejedi:

well i don't think i have a long list of desired qualities. its really a short list. its just that i went into some details to expatiate (or whatever). i want the following, very important:

[list]
[li]some one who is compatible with me[/li]
[li]someone who loves me[/li]
[li]someone who is ready to spend the rest of her life with me[/li]
[li]someone who is fair in complexion[/li]
[li]someone who is fun loving and easy going[/li]
[li]someone who is focused[/li]
[li]someone who is at least 5ft 6inches tall and is God fearing[/li]
[/list]

its really still the same as the list i put up at the start of this thread. its just less detailed.
love and compatibility are very important to me and i think it should be to every couple who want to succeed too.

if you think you are that woman please email on: "albridge2001@yahoo.com" with the subject from nairaland. thanks

@Jedi

seriously? u still dey give options?
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by HRhotness(f): 9:31pm On May 29, 2008
@ topic

u still they increase the list. . . .  LOL, u no serious oh

@ Meshimo
if u want to talk to me, u apply like everyone else
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by sheniqua: 9:31pm On May 29, 2008
fair in complexion
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
There's a thread where some girls are giving each other advice on bleaching creams
That may be a good place for this advertisement
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by Uche2nna(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2008
U dey bleach oooo U dey bleach.

Yellow fever , U dey bleach ooooo U dey bleach ,

Yeye thing , U dey bleach ooooo U dey bleach.

Who steal my bleaching?
My fine fine bleaching.
I buy am for shopping ,,,,,,
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by thejedi(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2008
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by sheniqua: 3:14pm On May 30, 2008
well for starters i don't have money so if there is anyone who is intrested in a rich guy, sorry that guy is not me. well talking about what i have to offer, i think i should quote my female friends.
"you are very caring, you have a kind heart, you would make a good husband to some woman"
well thats the nice stuff.
i[b] am not the most organized guy you will probably meet but i often approach issues with a laid out logical sequence.[/b]
the greatest thing i have to offer any woman is my love. it[/b]s what i cherish most because i have giving clothes, shoes, money, gifts and treats to lots of women and i do it as often as i can but i give my heart to only those rare special people because its my greatest gift and asset.

You said you want a fair complexioned woman,fun and easy going ,compatible,5 ft 6 inches,who loves you,is focused and ready to spend her life with you but then you tell us you are one disorganised husband material fellow and [b]your most important asset is your love
? shocked shocked shocked

Ebelebe Igba!!
How do you define love?
You basically gave us the statistics of your future mate (at least in your dreams)
and all you have to offer is your love? shocked shocked shocked
You're not serious.
Start by posting a full length picture of yourself if you're hoping to getting any single girls to answer you.
And tell us what exactly you do for a living?
Do you have a vehicle?  (some may want to know)
Or will she jumping Okada and molue.
do you have your own flat or you live in a "see me I see you" or living with your parents.

Oya begin answer
this is just a pre test (Mock) before the real WAEC
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by thejedi(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2008
hmmmmmm i wonder cry theres is something really wrong here undecided
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by thejedi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2008
hmm, cool
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by Easybaby(f): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2008
thejedi:

hmmmmmm i wonder cry theres is something really wrong here undecided

lol . . .something like what? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin undecided
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by iou111: 4:06am On Jul 08, 2008
this some kind of fantasy?
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by martho(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2008
u want us to believe that u cannot pick one from millions of beautiful women in naija,even if u are blind.
Re: Need A Woman For Marriage by martho(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2008
infact u deserve b.e.t. award after the show.

Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious / Closed / Mind Blowing Sex