Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help (22192 Views)

How To Post Youtube Videos On New Nairaland / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick / How To Download Youtube Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by Gobandu: 10:34am On May 12, 2022
Look for a good YouTube download extension in Firefox browser, install to Firefox.
Open the YouTube link on Firefox.
The download button will appear.
Click dropdown icon to choose video quality... Download
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by flvtomp3: 4:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Try yConverter to download Youtube videos in up to 1080p quality
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by ajay2015: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2023
There are a few steps you can follow to download and save YouTube videos to your computer or phone

You can use Vid youtube to download videos from youtube. Simply copy the URL of the video from the other website and paste it into the text field on vidyoutube.com.

Some videos may be unavailable for download due to copyright restrictions. In this case, vidyoutube will not be able to download the video.

If you want to download the audio from a YouTube video, you can select the "Audio" option in the download menu. This will download an Youtube to MP3 file of the video's audio track, which you can play on any device that supports MP3 playback.

Vidyoutube.com is just one of many tools available for downloading and saving YouTube videos. There are many other options out there, including browser extensions and standalone software programs, which you may want to explore if Vid Youtube doesn't meet your needs.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by faceland: 3:51am On Jan 14, 2023
Just use Google Search, they are many sites.

The most famous is savefrom.net (you can also download Facebook, Instagram and Twitter videos there).

1 Like

Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by faceland: 3:54am On Jan 14, 2023
O this is old post... 2013

savefrom.net was still around back then.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by erikaluis194: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Use our latest mp3 juice videos downloader to download latest videos.
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by DanielXell: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2023
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by flvtomp3: 1:51am On Sep 15, 2023
I like use yt2k to download any video youtube for free 2023
Re: How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help by LikeAking: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Use SSYT YouTube downloader, with YouTube links saver . Download YouTube videos and save YouTube video links after downloading YouTube videos. All for free.

Never loose links to important YouTube videos you downloaded again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Fibre Cut Takes Banks In Nigeria And South Africa Offline / Rate This Site Design On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.