Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview (24684 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by cashbaby41(f): 11:14pm On May 11, 2013
Happy for u my mercy...
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 11, 2013
LesbianBoy: I wonder what NL mods want us to do with the interview of this Husband snatcher! angry
jealousey
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by OCHULORC(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2013
I can seee that we have some immature minds here.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by ohaleoghene(f): 12:13am On May 12, 2013
Still don't know why I love this woman...God. Bless your home
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by hotbabe001(f): 12:18am On May 12, 2013
Some plp are just too jealous she is happily married remain blessed Mercy.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by hotbabe001(f): 12:21am On May 12, 2013
If e esay to snatch make una go snatch una own tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by mercychi29: 12:44am On May 12, 2013
Nice one mercy johoson.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 3:26am On May 12, 2013
Smartie gurl: I hope she has really changed for good.......lets watch and see what roles she is gonna play in movies from now........i have always admired her!! Wish her luck....
is she not good before and besides the role she played in movies doesn't and won't determine how good she is.proud of you anywhere,any fucking time.

Keep It Up Mercy!
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2013
Did anyboby read dt?

What is d most romantic thing: he got me a new house!

Tell me abt him: i said i wanted a bigger diamomd ring and he bought it. He is so romantic!

*sighs, rolls eyes*

U see, it doesn't matter if he surprises her with a kiss, a flower, sweet words, poems, et all, abi?

So far i can buy and buy, wetin remain!

Kai!! Love don suffer, 'romantic' don kpeme!!!

**hiss and spits**
Thief!
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by kolamilan(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2013
nice one
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by kolamilan(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2013
i know that nairaland girls will not like this thread jelousy people.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Tenderly1(f): 7:32am On May 12, 2013
freecocoa: Tell yourself whatever you will but we all know what you meant, adding "wetin" to a comment like your own only means one thing in naija and that is that she mentioned him too much.
hey if you have a prob with ij pls tell her. Btw there was ntin negative in her post.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Beync(f): 8:51am On May 12, 2013
mysticgal: beautiful lady with a sterotyped act,i just love dumebi the dirty girl,i couldnt help but like her
i like that movie too, i laughed thru out watchin it.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by bannykel: 9:01am On May 12, 2013
Am glad she's gonna change her role in movies now
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by nwgoziri(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2013
Hmmm...jst pray dat odi dnt send u parkin wen d hips wrinkls,al d best
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 11:09am On May 12, 2013
If you are a lady on nairaland and you really want to get married to a man you soo wished all your life,please appreciate this marriage and stop being jealous,remember that good things follow those that appreciate good things....I don talk my own.All this agadi ekwe nka,merry kay abi wetin una de call am,pls beware
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by simdam500(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2013
And then he also gave me a new car with the plate number ‘Odi’s Wife’.
and then he(simdam500) also gave me a new car with the plate number Simdam's wife
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by fairygeh(f): 3:37pm On May 12, 2013
So happy for Mercy Johnson.she sounds like she's so real.Lol @ Purity has hips.God bless ur marriage dear and may he Bless mine too when i get married grin
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by jude33084(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2013
Thank you. It was a surprise from my husband, Odi. He didn’t tell me about it while we were in America and when I returned back to Nigeria, I thought we were going to our former house but he drove me straight here.

If it is the house at Thomas estate Ajah she is talking about, then she is being economical with the truth wink
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by amedusikirabl(f): 10:25pm On May 12, 2013
I luv mama purity she still remains my best,I will onli miss u in dat role u normally take cos I knw wen ure comn back u wnt act dat again cos of my edo tradition b4 dem gv u red card,anyways,jst b gud one luv gurl[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by hernyhorla: 9:38am On May 13, 2013
you really sounded so bad with your comments.
I.Joan:

Were we fighting b4 ni sad sad sad

I just found it funny that she mentioned him a lot!!! Why would I be jealous undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Localtrouble: 10:33am On May 13, 2013
freecocoa: Cool interview, she sounds really humble and cool headed.

People who have come in contact with her says she's actually a very nice lady, wish her all the best.

Btw, there's nothing like husband or whatever snatching, the man decided to marry her and she agreed, simples.

Abi o, Odi na ewure abi na wallet wey she snatch? I wonder why we don't get to hear things like 'wife or girlfriend dumper'. The blame is ALWAYS on the OTHER woman when a lot of girls and wives know they have 'DICK TIGERs' as men. According to my pastor, Any man wey wan move on go move on o even if you lay anointed hands on his head till him turn bald..the more reason why Women should know the type of men they settle down with!! Infact it swings both ways..any individual tired of the crap they see in their relationship WILL WALK!
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by blackbeau1(f): 1:12pm On May 13, 2013
so being romantic is now measured by the size of the gift. hmmmm. dear bf, where you dey oh?
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 6:08am On May 14, 2013
hernyhorla: you really sounded so bad with your comments.

Really? ? ?

Didn't mean to...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mojisola Adedeji Buys New Car (Photos) / Flavour Dazzles On The Streets Of New York, Preps For Album Launch This Weekend / Solidstar Joins In The Occupy Nigeria Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.