Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview (24701 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by okwutency(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2013
Ok. We here am.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2013
May she remain happily married.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by AlabaSlim: 8:04pm On May 11, 2013
I don't hate Mercy (Damascus) BUT what i hate is when any woman (including my sisters, neices, relations,etc) SNATCHES any woman's hubby...like the bible says 'do unto others what u want to be done unto u'
n.b. I hate DIVORCE
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 11, 2013
freecocoa: If what you really did was wish them well then you did it the wrong way, saying she mentioned him too much the way you did came off as bad belleism so don't blame me, the negative part overshadowed any positivity in your comment that's if there really was any in it.

I never said it was too much, that would have sounded negative!
I said she said it every chance she got followed by an emotion icon that signifies 'funny'( grin) There was nothing negative in what I said.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by supaeagles(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2013
the only thing that was exciting in this thread was the "almost" cat fight between I.Joan and freecocoa - but alas my hopes were dashed ..... though it was entertaining to read the quibble over a celebrity grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by freecocoa(f): 8:13pm On May 11, 2013
I.Joan:

I never said it was too much, that would have sounded negative!
I said she said it every chance she got followed by an emotion icon that signifies 'funny'( grin) There was nothing negative in what I said.
Tell yourself whatever you will but we all know what you meant, adding "wetin" to a comment like your own only means one thing in naija and that is that she mentioned him too much.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 11, 2013
FlirtyKaren: A good number of Nigerian movies are now making their way into the Cinemas. Have you featured in any big screen movie recently?
I really want to do cinema movies and I have quite a few on my table when I resume work. But I’ve always been proud of my works and the ones I’m not really proud of are like a stepping stone to learn.

OOOO No!!!!!!!!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by aniiii(f): 8:25pm On May 11, 2013
freecocoa: Tell yourself whatever you will but we all know what you meant, adding "wetin" to a comment like your own only means one thing in naija and that is that she mentioned him too much.

FreecockK! Sharrap and speak for yourself! Who is 'we all know'

Sean I see too many bullies up in here cry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by freecocoa(f): 8:36pm On May 11, 2013
aniiii:

FreecockK! Sharrap and speak for yourself! Who is 'we all know'

Sean I see too many bullies up in here cry
Wetin dey worry this one? Abeg clear road make I see and who da hell is sean? Ha .
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 11, 2013
freecocoa: Abi o grin.

how you dey jare?

I dey o. Thanks
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by aniiii(f): 8:40pm On May 11, 2013
freecocoa: Wetin dey worry this one? Abeg clear road make I see and who da hell is sean? Ha .

Excuse me?? I love you kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by freecocoa(f): 8:42pm On May 11, 2013
aniiii:

Excuse me?? I love you kiss
grin grin grin

You are one funny girl.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by dagentility(f): 9:10pm On May 11, 2013
With The Plate Number "ODI'S WIFE". So the hubby didnt see any sexy name but Odi's wife,he wants everyone to know that it his wife that is passing,not even romantic. Omotola's husband gave her wife's plate number Omosexy,very romantic. Anyway none of my business.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by alphaconde(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2013
I love the way she qoutes and remembers Genevieve, am endeared to grateful people not people like 2face dbanj wizkid who r very fast hence they forget their beginings.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by vickyozohu(f): 9:16pm On May 11, 2013
Wow, am so happy for her and I must say I envy her. I wish her all the best in her marriage and new life(motherhood).
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by OnyiBlessing(f): 9:18pm On May 11, 2013
Awwwwwww so sweet, can't stop loving Mercy Johnson.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by kavey10(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2013
Freecocoa, you are waaaay too aggressive! It's annoying skipping your blabberings. Just leave I.Joan alone, wetin sef?! MEANIE!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by freecocoa(f): 9:28pm On May 11, 2013
kavey10: Freecocoa, you are waaaay to aggressive! It's annoying skiping your blabberings. Just leave I.Joan alone, wetin sef?! MEANIE!
Ofcourse I'm a meanie to ediots like yourself who instead of just appreciating good things look for ways to be negative about them.

Btw I've seen you, now quietly crawl back to wherever it is you crawled out from.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by og12(f): 9:32pm On May 11, 2013
Ijoan and freecocoa,una don shop belle fully come here dey display abi?abeg u ppl shld allow odas to comment too abi na only una get d thread.ladies...worst enemies of demselves.if it were to be guys,one person must hv given in and allow d matter to rest...but women...nbanu!
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by StateOfMind: 9:37pm On May 11, 2013
Awwwwww...very real and interesting responses. She's so fond her husband and daughter. I love her interview.. God bless you ma'am....
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by kavey10(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2013
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

freecocoa: Ofcourse I'm a meanie to ediots like yourself who instead of just appreciating good things look for ways to be negative about them.

Btw I've seen you, now quietly crawl back to wherever it is you crawled out from.

How has my earlier post been in anyway demeaning? Just because I told you to calm the mess down, you still barking like a @%#@. Ok, keep it up, guess someone let the dogs out again.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by StateOfMind: 9:43pm On May 11, 2013
og12: Ijoan and freecocoa,una don shop belle fully come here dey display abi?abeg u ppl shld allow odas to comment too abi na only una get d thread.ladies...worst enemies of demselves.if it were to be guys,one person must hv given in and allow d matter to rest...but women...nbanu!

Who is this one biko? Are women the only ones that go back and forth on nairaland? How is your comment even related to the topic since you claim both ladies held your fingers and stopped you from posting a comment.

Please keep your itchy fingers and stay away from your typing device if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by freecocoa(f): 9:46pm On May 11, 2013
kavey10: 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

How has my earlier post been in anyway demeaning? Just because I told you to calm the mess down, you still barking like a @%#@. Ok, keep it up, guess someone let the dogs out again.

Pot call kettle black much hub? Didn't you see that rule before calling me a meanie and terming me "to aggressive"? And telling me leave to I.joan alone is your way of doing what exactly? Shey you are just looking for what to say abi wetin? Take your own advice.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by kavey10(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2013
Well, me calling you a meanie wasn't delibrate, LOL! Also, I told you to calm down cos you were too hard on I.Joan who was just joking! Was your day that bad?

P.S: I aint got time for any back and forth accusations, take it in and rest. Though, you are now in my list of Aggressive NL "girls", ItsAModel, Shollypops, you etc. Congrats. LOL!

freecocoa: Pot call kettle black much hub? Didn't you see that rule before calling me a meanie and terming me "to aggressive"? And telling me leave to I.joan alone is your way of doing what exactly? Shey you are just looking for what to say abi wetin? Take your own advice.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 11, 2013
kavey10: Well, me calling you a meanie wasn't delibrate, LOL! Also, I told you to calm down cos you were too hard on I.Joan who was just joking! Was your day that bad?

P.S: I aint got time for any back and forth accusations, take it in and rest. Though, you are now in my list of Aggressive NL "girls", ItsAModel, Shollypops, you etc. Congrats. LOL!

Leave this girl alone. Ah ahnnnnn

Thirsty azz nggas on NL
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by kavey10(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2013
@Texas.Farmer, I would just choose to ignore you. Ermmm, guess another one was let loose again. Them be barking, we be ignoring...LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 11, 2013
kavey10: @Texas.Farmer, I would just choose to ignore you. Ermmm, guess another one was let loose again. Them be barking, we be ignoring...LMFAO!

Ok, just leave her alone wink
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by kavey10(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2013
Hmmm, mature reply. Impressive! I'm cool. Sorry bout the name I gave you(liked it though, LOL). That picture is for sex perverts, not me. Who would want someone high on cocoa around, not me, no way.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 11, 2013
kavey10: Hmmm, mature reply. Impressive! I'm cool. Sorry bout the name I gave you(liked it though, LOL). That picture is for sex perverts, not me. Who would want someone high on cocoa around, not me, no way.

Okay, cool. I'll remove the picture lol
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 11, 2013
I.Joan:

What part of that comment suggested that I assumed that by mentioning him they were on the brink of divorce ?

You interpreted that comment wrongly.

I only wished them well by saying " I hope they do not get divorced"

grin I hope you don't die by accident ; just wishing you well grin
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 11, 2013
i was loving the interview until i got to this part
Is there any particular reason why you decided to give birth to her in the USA?
...Not that it wouldn't have been fine here in nigeria but it would be odd for us to say we are not aware of the lapses in our health care system
i suppose tear dat her big mouth from her face. Cos money don dey, you remember lapses?? Mtcheww...
This is a spite to the poor pple you claim you're helping through your foundation.
Re: Mercy Johnson - Exclusive Interview by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 11, 2013
booqee: i was loving the interview until i got to this part

i suppose tear dat her big mouth from her face. Cos money don dey, you remember lapses?? Mtcheww...
This is a spite to the poor pple you claim you're helping through your foundation.

She passed 90'/, is an A1, you don't expect her to be flawless and there is no parent that will not give their child the best medical care they can afford.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) / Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition / Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.