Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) (34482 Views)

My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by Policewoman(f): 11:06pm On May 12, 2013
WHAT OF TONTO?
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by AnyiWa(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2013
I even look more cool with my skin cut.Mtchew

Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by grandpoh(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2013
C as 'em ugly reach!!!
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 12, 2013
Don't they know about fake gorimakpa that Hollywood actors wear to act such parts
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 12, 2013
Who is that second lady from the left
Akpa njo
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by armyofone(m): 12:06am On May 13, 2013
I thought people shave hair to donate them. shaving off Brazilian hair to donate? grin

good job trying to create awareness.
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 12:59am On May 13, 2013
90 percent of these names we don't know. Bros the front page is meant to be interactive. This post is analog.Improve.

1 Like

Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by FRANKBENN(m): 3:50am On May 13, 2013
hornipipe: The lady on the extreme right looks like tonto dike undecided

pure uuu
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by FRANKBENN(m): 3:52am On May 13, 2013
Handsome & mascular in nature
sweet-tease:
^^^You go like kiss sha, you no notice the same attire and haircut, na the lipstick - i hail Oº°˚˚ grin Nothng does you grin

i <3 lip thnz
if only is useable to some.
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23am On May 13, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^just returned from the barber's shop and i wasn't paid a dime for cutting my hair undecided

grin grin grin
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by kabaka1: 4:56am On May 13, 2013
Laila Ikeji: It's being shot in Owerri and stars Clem Ohameze, Adaora Ukoh, Ebube Nwagbo, Angela Okorie, and like 15 Nollywood actresses had to shave their hair for the movie.

More pics here - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/15-nollywood-actresses-shave-hair-for.html

Those r some beautiful chics right there
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by OneNaira6: 5:34am On May 13, 2013
Nollywood should invest in bald cap. abi they never heard of it or what?
those women should go buy wigs, una wowo without hair.
my last critics: nollywood should diverse their story plot. without watching the movie, I've already know what the movie is about, how it started and how it ended. Boring.
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by biafrakwenu(m): 6:02am On May 13, 2013
old cargoes
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by mokaflex(m): 6:07am On May 13, 2013
Unpopular Nollywood actress
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by ayewosa(m): 6:11am On May 13, 2013
I can never sit down and watch this kind of film, it's just too unprofessional.
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 13, 2013
Very soon, they will come up with other stunts.
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by aristocats(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2013
And so what?
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by NLGwoodey: 7:29am On May 13, 2013

Guys are smiling.

Next thing you know, it will become a fashion statement.

Death to Brazilian wig! Death to Indian Hair!

I see freedom on the horizon.
Freedom from demand from girlfriends/wifeys

I hope they add a part where BB and Android phones are for losers
That way we followers can switch back to Nokia 3310

And everyone will live happily ever after

Allah Akbar!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by toprealman: 7:49am On May 13, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^just returned from the barber's shop and i wasn't paid a dime for cutting my hair undecided
Go back and collect your hair!
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by ozoemeka(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2013
Laila Ikeji: It's being shot in Owerri and stars Clem Ohameze, Adaora Ukoh, Ebube Nwagbo, Angela Okorie, and like 15 Nollywood actresses had to shave their hair for the movie.

More pics here - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/15-nollywood-actresses-shave-hair-for.html

which one of them is relevant?
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 13, 2013
One_Naira: Nollywood should invest in bald cap. abi they never heard of it or what?
those women should go buy wigs, una wowo without hair.
my last critics: nollywood should diverse their story plot. without watching the movie, I've already know what the movie is about, how it started and how it ended. Boring.

LOL @ invest....

there are two type of Nollywood now, the professionals and the Hustlers. Stop encouraging crap, go to the cinemas! cool cool cool cool
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by chiefololade: 8:34am On May 13, 2013
speedyboi: These alaba films angry angry...Can't they learn from the professional Nollywood filmmakers?

I was watching the BTS of Doctor Bello (Nollywood Movie) last week; A young boy's character was supposed to be bald. They didn't touch the boy's hair, it was the costumiers who worked it out. And another set of Filmmakers in the same industry are busy shaving hair. Mtcheew.
true talk... Watched it too. And dis crew + cast will call demselves proffesional. SMH

1 Like

Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2013
Thank God for Brazilian hair and the likes 'cos they all look like a bunch of aliens grin grin
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by Jonwesley(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2013
Oh my God! This confirms that the hair is the glory of all women, without it they are all ugly. Look at them, even Ebube with all her flaunting. I can't stand the sight, talk less of holding any one of these like early men.
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 13, 2013
Hmmmmm thinkin of going bald.... I likey
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by Idazinim: 9:55am On May 13, 2013
Nigerian Producers should grow up and stop abusing the beauty of another Man's wife. Why go this length to provoke a man that his lady is not what he thinks? Please Producers should show more RESPECT.
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by OpinionLeader: 10:59am On May 13, 2013
Soluty: [b][b]What if I told you that you could start online today without much

effort at all and make up to $347 per day...

..With just 30 minutes of time spent?

Do you think you would want to check that out?

I should hope so!

Tune in,because you are going to be SHOCKED at what I am about to

reveal.[url] www.azzard.com[/url]
Abeg dim your light!

Go tell your siblings and relations. Becos, if na true, you for no let us know. I suspect you want to scam us to recover your little investment in the failed project. grin
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by obeleking(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2013
eaglechild: why
did
all
of them
use
the
same
lipstick

ASK THE STYLIST.
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 1:19pm On May 13, 2013
i can tell you what will happen in the movie.the cult will be split into two because two of the most powerful girls in the cult will be enemies . all the girls will be rich and will have men of their choice and finally, some of thgem will go mad or die or repent. case closed.
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by austusnobet: 1:26pm On May 13, 2013

Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by jovichi: 3:52pm On May 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

What are u waiting for? Go & join nollywood
Re: 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) by critique101(f): 5:21pm On May 13, 2013
Stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Cancels Appearance At DSTV Delicious Festival In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Dumps Few Models Agency / Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.