Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) (34482 Views)

Ndlea Never Arrested Mohbad In 2022 Raid On Lagos Property / Naira Marley Wants To Kill Me - Mohbad Cries Out After NDLEA Arrested Him And Zi / Naira Marley Confirms Marlians Day, Wizkid Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by saphiere(f): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0DHMojbXJo

Naira Marley, a Nigerian musician and record label owner, whose real name is Azeez Adeshina Fashola, has recently confirmed a significant development involving the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) and the late singer, Mohbad. This revelation emerged during an interview with a former aide to President Goodluck now journalist, Reno Omokri, where Naira Marley faced questions regarding his connection to Mohbad's unfortunate fate.

Before this confirmation, NDLEA had vehemently denied any involvement in Mohbad's arrest, which had stirred controversy following a viral video in which Mohbad claimed that NDLEA had provided him with something to drink.

During the interview, Naira Marley clarified that he was out of the country when NDLEA apprehended his associates, known as the "Marlians." He recounted how he returned the following day, only to find out that Mohbad had already been released by that time. Naira Marley further elaborated on his role in the situation, explaining that he personally intervened to secure the release of Zinoleesky, one of his label signees, as well as other members of his record label who had also been detained by NDLEA.

"Looking at the picture again, like I said I was out of the country. I was getting the information from everybody that was there during the incent like I tried to send someone to the NDLEA before I got back. I got back the next day. When I got back they said Mohbad was not there when I got back. So I had to, it's only Zino and the rest that I had to bail out. Mohbad was already out. It was that paranoia, it was when he was out, Zino was still in with NDLEA at this time", he said.
This revelation shed light on his proactive involvement in supporting his team members during a challenging period.

SOURCE

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by saphiere(f): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2023
God will keep exposing them.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by izonborn098(m): 12:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Ll
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by chatinent: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2023
As if his confirmation makes any difference than his plot to capitalise that he was on drugs.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by sammyj: 4:10am On Sep 28, 2023
cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2023
saphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0DHMojbXJo

SOURCE

lalasticlala nlfpmod

Oya drag una sef

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by SouthSouth1914: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2023
It’s all a trail of blood and death. This narrative doesn’t absolve anyone! It’s all a hatchet job involving everyone at some point. Mohbad is just the fall guy..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by simfrost90210: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Dis guy sef!
You no sabi blow lie! Naira Marley, i've never even liked him at all! I just sensed there was something weird about him somewhere!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2023
I'm sincerely getting sick of all this noise about Mohbad. Can they just quietly get to the root cause of his death, administer the requisite justice and let us give attention to other issues of societal relevance?!

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Blacktruth: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2023
And so ? Even the ganja lord himself deserves to be arrested, abi weitin dem dey wait for , RIP mohbad .

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Stanislause94: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2023
Scripted interview, Reno na mad man. I know say him dey Nairaland

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by ivolt: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2023
What is the big deal in NDLEA arresting drug addicts?
It is even a shame that NDLEA released the addicts without charges.
If they were poor men, they would be investigated, paraded and charged to court.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Wawelexy(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2023
This investigation is taking too long
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Sunofgod(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2023
Junkies....
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by zebszebs: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2023
Yet this same NDLEA came out to deny that they ever arrested Mohbad.

Maybe it was a skit?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by sylve11: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2023
Hmmm cool

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by NSNO(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I'm sincerely getting sick of all this noise about Mohbad. Can they just quietly get to the root cause of his death, administer the requisite justice and let us give attention to other issues of societal relevance?!
The thing no surprise you... 🤷‍♂️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by ImoleNaija: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2023
This matter gets wrapper & head-tie.
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by ChinemeremFidel: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2023
This guy might be innocent

All he was just fighting for was to make sure he rips this boy some bucks off his talent of which it didn't work so had to let go..

How Sammy Larry came into the issue might be related to Wunmi his wife

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by BoldBrainz(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2023
Terco90:
Justice must prevail

And who's stopping justice from prevailing?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by iCauseTrouble: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by yusufu16: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2023
Nairamarley deserve an apology from Nigerians. Nobody can bring any concrete evidence to show that he killed Mohbad. People are just giving judgement based on the videos they saw online, without knowing fully the complete story ofthe videos.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Bliss62: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2023
Wild

MohBad corroborated the story by accusing NDLEA of given him water to drink that made him loose his mind

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Pinkyposh(f): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2023
No dey lie

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by yusufu16: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
This guy might be innocent

All he was just fighting for was to make sure he rips this boy some bucks off his talent of which it didn't work so had to let go..

How Sammy Larry came into the issue might be related to Wunmi his wife

Honestly Nairamarley is innocent. Nigerians were taken over by emotions and sentiment and refused to think deeply regarding Mohbad's death. Those who killed him diverted our attention and blamed it on Nairamarley and SAm larry. The killers might be the ones who sponsored most of the protests. The fact that someone had misunderstanding in the past with someone doesn't mean he killedd him.

Honestly I owe Nairamarley an apology

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Bolu004(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2023
He should come back and explain to the Police

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by EnglishUsa: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2023
Nothing will happen to him m, he will still go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebimpe Oyebade: I Don’t Need Any Man In My Life / Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' / Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.