Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture (36602 Views)

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / PHOTOS: This Rock In Oyo State Resembles A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by imsuboi(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2013
berem: I have seen 'one or two people who look like Jay Z, Tupac Shakur, and co. My younger brother has a striking resemblance with Tuface. So kini big deal?

Berem, ur mu.msi don go play AWAY MATCH!
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by imsuboi(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2013
caustical:

Your knowledge of history is so so wack, how can someone traded during slave era went to vietnam war?

Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by dulphines: 9:24am On May 14, 2013
johnstar: shay person dey come back 2 earth again ni undecided, e go make sense o cheesy cheesy

Yes, it will make sense if and only if you know you are back again; else...
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by okwele1(f): 9:27am On May 14, 2013
they really do look alike, Jayz should do some investigation the guy might be a loooong lost uncle winkthey really do look alike, Jayz should do some investigation the guy might be a loooong lost uncle
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by moscobabs(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2013
Xavier's:
A photo of man bearing a striking resemblance to Jay-Z has surfaced, and if it wasn't for the fact that it was taken in 1939, you'd swear it was the rapper himself. Since the photo-which forms part of the New York Public Library's Schomburg Center's collection-hit the internet, different conspiracy theories bordering on Jay-Z re-incarnating has spread around the
cyber world.

The man in the picture is staring down the camera lens with a distinct sense of attitude and intent. Best of all, the man from the past has exactly the same poise and swagger as our very own present day JayZ. On account of Jay-Z being 43 years
old, the man in the photo is of course not him.

Further fueling the re-incarnation theories are names the rapper have named some of his albums/singles. Interestingly, the rapper's extensive list of titles include: In My Lifetime, The Best of Both Worlds (with R. Kelly), Don't Let Me Die, Young Forever and Encore... mortality and immortality sure do seem to be running themes in the singer's works.
So wats d big deal in dat?many people look like me and you.How all these stories affect my salary?i beg find meaningful things to post jare!!!!

However I think you'd agree that this is just mere co-incidence rather than a case of re-incarnation or time travel as suggested by conspiracy theorists.

Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:30am On May 14, 2013
berem: I have seen 'one or two people who look like Jay Z, Tupac Shakur, and co. My younger brother has a striking resemblance with Tuface. So kini big deal?

Then his paternity is 2 be questioned! One can't really trust dat Tuface guy, U̶̲̥̅̊ knw wink

Then his paternity is 2 be questioned! One can't really trust dat Tuface guy, U̶̲̥̅̊ knw
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by DAVE5(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2013
junneyvone: Doppleganger

i see u've been watching a lot of vampire diaries lately...
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by simdam500(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2013
I'LL BE FOREVER YOUNG
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 14, 2013
Looks edited to me undecided ....I can get some old clothes, take a picture, change its effects to black and white...and booyah, i'm back in 1956 or earlier. Well. . .Who knows?
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by barman: 5:29pm On May 14, 2013
He is 43yrs 7 more years for him to live under Iluminati book. Dats why he says he don't wana die
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by chikedixon(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2013
The Best of Both Worlds (with R. Kelly), Don't Let Me Die, Young Forever and Encore... mortality and immortality sure do seem to be running themes in the singer's works.

However I think you'd agree that this is just mere co-incidence rather than a case of re-incarnation or time travel as suggested by conspiracy theorists.

[/quote]

After hearing †ђξ illuminati stuff__i seem 2 believe this "FOREVER YOUNG INDEED"
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by alajor(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2013
If not for one small tin I for agree say na jayz b dat. Some pple dey actually call me chidi{chidi mokeme}until dem look well well. Maybe jayz na benjamin button.
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by sunex: 12:45am On May 15, 2013
hornipipe: Based on the number of people who have lived on this planet I believe everyone on earth has someone out there that looks exactly like them whether dead or still alive. undecided
correct talk
Re: Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture by fpeter(f): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Called time traveling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase / Swankyjerry Styled Jamil Abubakar As He Weds Fatima Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.