Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad (36571 Views)

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by saphiere(f): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2023

Pastor Tunde Bakare, a prominent figure known for his outspoken views on various social matters, has once again come under scrutiny for recent comments that have ignited a firestorm of controversy and public criticism.

In a viral video circulating on social media platforms, Pastor Tunde Bakare launched a scathing critique of the late Nigerian musician, Mohbad, linking his demise to his association with what the pastor referred to as "The Evil Men." Pastor Bakare asserted, "When he was drinking and smoking and associating with evil men, he did not know that the harvest would come so soon and that he would soon be cut down at the prime of youth."

The pastor's remarks concerning Mohbad's untimely passing have provoked widespread outrage and condemnation from various quarters. Notably, Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram page to express her disapproval of Pastor Bakare's comments.

In a statement posted on her Instagram account, Tonto Dikeh addressed the pastor, saying:

"Dear Pastor Tunde, @thetbakareiknow, When your colleagues are caught with their pants down in unholy sexual activities, we never hear your voice. You never speak nor preach about them. It comes to the death of a boy who is old enough to be your last born, and you say, 'HE REAPED THE REWARD OF HIS ACTIONS. What Actions? Please, please, please KEEP THE SAME ENERGY with your corrupted Colleagues as you just did today. It's the anointing of God upon your head that's making me not go off on this LOOSE COMMENT OF YOURS. I have learned over the years that if you have nothing nice to say, keep mute (DON'T TALK AT ALL). Preach your gospel and leave Mohbad's name out of your ministration. I don't respect old age; I respect the wisdom you exhibit at old age."

This exchange underscores the ongoing debate regarding the role of religious leaders in commenting on contemporary societal issues and their responsibility to maintain a consistent stance on moral matters.

The public awaits any potential response or clarification from Pastor Tunde Bakare in the wake of the growing controversy, as discussions surrounding the responsibilities and actions of prominent religious figures continue to be a topic of significant interest and concern.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxp_qajuAqp/

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by saphiere(f): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Men running their mouths like taps..
ValarDoharis:
Are you defending the MAN Mohbad? grin

You're just seeking attention
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
If I need attention I go to IG and seek not on a faceless forum with broke boys

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Treasure17(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
Bakare and not men. He has a name. Very ridiculous statement from Bakare.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by femisplash: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
A notorious slut has slapped him now, we await his response. If it was President Tinubu's matter, we know how quick his dick would rise.

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by DatNiggaDaz: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Fuel has gone to over 700 naira, the fool is not at ojota preaching to his hate filled protesters from the emilokan coven about what the emilokan devil himself has done to the country

Tonto Dikeh is on point

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by otipoju(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
The same man will smile sheepishly when a Tinubu walks into the room.

Na these pastors dey fall hand. He could have made a more impact full message from the whole experience of the boy to give us all a sober reflection but na lie na to condemn condemn and condemn the more.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Chinjo2: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
What a savage reply

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Treasure17(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
otipoju:
The same man will smile sheepishly when a Tinubu walks into the room.

Na these pastors dey fall hand. He could have made a more impact full message from the whole experience of the boy to give us all a sober reflection but na lie na to condemn condemn and condemn the more.
Even bakare is not a saint either.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by DaddyJapan(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
Gwan Ms Dikeh, Nigeria's newest social warrior.

Pastor Bakare has not been the same since he started listening to peculiar voices (in the head) in relation to his own electoral value.
I double dare him to cast the same aspersions on Fela Anikulapo Kuti. cool

Dear Pastor Tunde, @thetbakareiknow, When your colleagues are caught with their pants down in unholy sexual activities, we never hear your voice. You never speak nor preach about them. It comes to the death of a boy who is old enough to be your last born, and you say, 'HE REAPED THE REWARD OF HIS ACTIONS. What Actions? Please, please, please KEEP THE SAME ENERGY with your corrupted Colleagues as you just did today. It's the anointing of God upon your head that's making me not go off on this LOOSE COMMENT OF YOURS. I have learned over the years that if you have nothing nice to say, keep mute (DON'T TALK AT ALL). Preach your gospel and leave Mohbad's name out of your ministration. I don't respect old age; I respect the wisdom you exhibit at old age.'"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by ahnie: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
The way you guys slam negative tags on people is worrisome.
femisplash:
A notorious slut has slapped him now, we await his response. If it was President Tinubu's matter, we know how quick his dick would rise.

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dear Tonto Dikeh:

He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.

You have no iota of moral standing to chastise someone else, mostly on the issue of promiscuity. You're a stark epitome of sexual indecency, a repulsive testament to feminine toxicity and the very representation of condemnable societal immorality.

It beggars laughter that a character of your classification can find words to call a man to societal judgement when your pants are hardly ever sitting on your waist to cover the putrid contents of your never-closing legs.

So on this issue, you're "he" who ought to be stoned, if Tunde Bakare is to be the comparative yardstick.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
ahnie:

Nobody is slamming negative tags on Tonto Dikeh. She has always proudly worn her negativity and mannerlessness like royal cloaks of identification, so she's being addressed in like manner.

Don't seek to emotionally blackmail people over facts that have long been proven beyond doubts.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by ahnie: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
I m putting on a white gown today
BoldBrainz:

Nobody is slamming negative tags on Tonto Dikeh. She has always proudly worn her negativity and mannerlessness like royal cloaks of identification, so she's being addressed in like manner.

Don't seek to emotionally blackmail people over facts that have long been proven beyond doubts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
ahnie:
I m putting on a white gown today

While I'm adorning a boxer in the comfort of my bedroom.

Do you now see the uselessness of your last response to me, in relation to the issue in discourse?

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Kingosytex(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
I think the pastor is not conversant with street slang and orientation.
Bad even connotes good...For instance, Oh! Messi na bad guy, look at how he dribbled past those defenders.
The bolded actually denotes that Leo is very good and skillful at football and by no means imply that Leo is evil as the surface meaning imply.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by christejames(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pulpit bandit 😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by ebubeson: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
It is well
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by femisplash: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
ahnie:
Are you in your church mind vouching for Tonto as an individual any female in your life could emulate. I choose my words carefully.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Glock22: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:

Don’t be silly. Address Bakare.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Helpfromabove1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
How on earth will Toto dicking be talking about promiscuity , how can the queen of sexual scandal be calling others sinners , will you kept quiet

Do you expect a different results from these when you encourage the youth sometimes back about Malians and you hear things like Malian no Dey were belt , Malian no get respect, Malian no Dey graduate and the likes

Now your life style is encouraging huck up and the like when the results start rolling in don’t cry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
May each and every soul connected to Mohbad's death never know peace in their life and the life hereafter.

Talking about the name MOHBAD,
It is a street slang that actually means 'I AM GOOD'.

Examples,
Have you heard that guy's music, damn O bad gan.
Falz the bad guy also comes to mind.

Did you watched Messi's game yesterday?
That guy is just too bad, he is a beast!!
(One copy cat don steal dis post above tongue)

Have you tasted dem MANNA Barbecue,
Damn o bad gan.
You will always go back for more!

Have you seen how dem MANNA deal with the enemies of Nigeria like kids?
Those people bad ajeh!
Their profile picture says it all,
Nothing those crazy peeps say gets to them.

The man of God does not know about street slang, so he is forgiven,
We revere him.
We will NEVER say anything bad against men of God, it is not in our character.
That's between them and God.

RIP IMOLE
Justice for you is a must.

We Rise.

Kajaard:

Your take on this issue is very mature. I respect that cool
Thank you sir.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Bubu4Sea: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
I beg ignore that fraudster Tunde.

he is exRCCG the greatest fraud masquerading as a church.
So he also is a fraud?

Just like Remi Tinubu or is it Remi Yekini Amoda Sangodele calls on idols,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuF4lz5YnA

so does this fake pastor who said he is the next Nigerian President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTuOKnKaOHY

So ignore the clown angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Basicend: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
This Nicki Minaj wannabe should go and sit down. . Face your front. .

Irrelevant tissue. .

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mtchewwww. Reaction everywhere. I pray bakare will not loose church members due to these reactions
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
My problem is not even MOHBAD and the issue around his death. My problem is useless ENUGU youths that had the gut to hold a candle light for a rif RAF occultic man like him who got killed by gang engagement gone wrong. Enugu Youths deserve canes aswear down.

People should be careful with that sophiscated claiming tribe which dwel in lots of HYPOCRISY. A tribe that saw Naira Marley and his evil occult of Malian movement as a role model attacking everyone advising against his behaviors. Today they suddenly changed mouth and started attacking him.

A tribe who see MC OLUOMO and his gangs as role model. A tribe who praised a certificateless Buhari as a demi god all of a sudden to start attacking him after he left power.

A tribe praising Tinubu despite his records of drug dealing and non certificates. A tribe that saw nothing wrong in Kemi Adeosun forged NYSC certificate but attacks a young Anambra girl for her ordeal with WAEC. This tribe choose evil which suits them and satisfies their curiosity and attack an evil not in line with their choices. Their sophistication claim is a mere fabrication. Shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Matrix137(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Well said
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Kingcalls: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Mtchewwww. Reaction everywhere. I pray bakare will not loose church members due to these reactions

Bullcrap
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Even the Toto decay, na so she love the boy undecided

Hypocrite chasing clout

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by ValarDoharis: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Are you defending the MAN Mohbad? grin

You're just seeking attention
saphiere:

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Chukwunonso1: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Treasure17:

Bakare and not men. He has a name. Very ridiculous statement from Bakare.

You guys are the ones feeding that lady with attention, that's why she's always typing gibberish.... Can't u guys resist the urge to mention me. Haba!

Can't u see it that what she wrote doesn't make sense and that it's a trap to induce people to give her attention?!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - / Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture / Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.