Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

*** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ (1317 Views)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet / Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by Nobody: 12:54am On May 12, 2013
Jesus Christ! What kind of "Man of God" does this. This ethnic bigot only serve the interest of the Governors, Senators, House of Reps. from SS/SE. He cares less about the masses or anyone beneath him. This self proclaimed "man of God" has never preached about corruption or against embezzlement. All he wants is money, money, and more money.

Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by Pygru: 12:56am On May 12, 2013
payless: Jesus Christ! What kind of "Man of God" does this. This ethnic bigot only serve the interest of the Governors, Senators, House of Reps. from SS/SE. He cares less about the masses or anyone beneath him. This self proclaimed "man of God" has never preached about corruption or against embezzlement. All he wants is money, money, and more money.
#jobless

6 Likes

Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by Nobody: 12:57am On May 12, 2013
Pygru:
#jobless

Keep it coming
Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by Nobody: 1:32am On May 12, 2013
I dont see anything wrong in what he did. I'd do the same--- and roll all over the floor even if I was wearing all white--- if I knew that more easy dough was coming from my oratory skill in leading a bunch of ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by Nobody: 1:33am On May 12, 2013
kingoflag: I dont see anything wrong in what he did. I'd do the same--- and roll all over the floor even if I was wearing all white--- if I knew that more easy dough was coming from my oratory skill in leading a bunch of ignorant people.

LOL!!
Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by okosodo: 6:09am On May 12, 2013
You people will not succeed in your quest of eliminating christians

2 Likes

Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by Gamji007: 6:14am On May 12, 2013
okosodo: You people will not succeed in your quest of eliminating cultists

gringringrin
Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by BabaEleko(m): 6:24am On May 12, 2013
I want that Oritsejafor's "Jesus Piece". That shit hotter than Kanye's or Biggies. grin
Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by kkkp: 7:58am On May 12, 2013
Hahahahahahah
Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by dridowu: 9:29am On May 12, 2013
I love pastor with d swag . Touch not my " bling bling pastor "
Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by jmaine: 9:36am On May 12, 2013
The pix you saw came to be when Baba Jafor was been prayed for . . .

In simple terms, he laid on the floor to be prayed for by fellow clergy men . . .
Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by Degis(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2013
Does your name "Payless" equal to "Senseless". I suspect so!. You saw a man, humble enough to lay flat on the bare floor, being prayed for but your fish brain deduced that he should not be trusted?.

Dear God, please deliver our youths from Hard drugs and froggy thinking in Jesus mighty name. Amen

1 Like

Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by Nobody: 10:47am On May 12, 2013
Degis: Does your name "Payless" equal to "Senseless". I suspect so!. You saw a man, humble enough to lay flat on the bare floor, being prayed for but your fish brain deduced that he should not be trusted?.

Dear God, please deliver our youths from Hard drugs and froggy thinking in Jesus mighty name. Amen

Ode oshi!
Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by Gamji007: 11:40am On May 12, 2013
Degis: Does your name "Payless" equal to "Senseless". I suspect so!. You saw a man, [b] humble enough to lay flat on the bare floor, [b] being prayed for but your fish brain deduced that he should not be trusted?.

So,that "area boy" of a pastor is now humble?

Chei! cheesy
Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by BrosPeter: 12:10pm On May 12, 2013
Hes cleaning his face with dollars, look very carefully. This is wrong and no show of can make me go to any church never.
Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by sammyzacks(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2013
@poster,
Try harder, you only succeeded in making me love this man the more. He understand the power of Prayer and worship to God.
Re: *** MUST SEE**** Why Oritsejafor Must Not Be Trusted??????/ by vanstanzy(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2013
payless: Jesus Christ! What kind of "Man of God" does this. This ethnic bigot only serve the interest of the Governors, Senators, House of Reps. from SS/SE. He cares less about the masses or anyone beneath him. This self proclaimed "man of God" has never preached about corruption or against embezzlement. All he wants is money, money, and more money.

Is this all u've got? What a waste of Kilobytes! undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Called A Thief By Angry Activists!!! / G-5, APC Merger Fallout:npdp Reps Abandon Their Govs / The Meeting Between CBN And NNPC Over Missing $49.8 Ended in Deadlock Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.