Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa (588 Views)

Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa / Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa by musiwa27: 4:58am On May 12, 2013
if tinubu had power. why did he not show you the power from 2003.. he could not help the ACN. you have to believe me.

i think asari and jonathan should know that the only solution is to break nigeria , but goodluck refused. because the north will not accept the satellite picture.. so there is a need to remove jonathan replace him with someone can.

i have told you the power is in my hand to the glory of God. there will be election in 2014 in yorubaland . i showed you ondo election. i will show you again in ekiti and osun in 2014. and it will go the way i want.
Re: Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa by kenny1795(m): 5:10am On May 12, 2013
What r u yappin
Re: Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa by musiwa27: 5:18am On May 12, 2013
if you give my friend food. will he give me his stomach

when i say person come and eat food. person now take all the food and leave me nothing.. not even anything in the plate. do you think i will be happy. no, i am not happy... this is how the story is..

another person stomach is not your own stomach.
Re: Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa by NeoXVI: 5:51am On May 12, 2013
wahala dey o undecided
Re: Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa by gramci: 8:20am On May 12, 2013
What happened to your food
Re: Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa by musiwa27: 9:17am On May 12, 2013
grin
Re: Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa by musiwa27: 9:25am On May 12, 2013
Re: Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa by musiwa27: 9:47am On May 12, 2013
grin
Re: Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa by Dospix(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2013
this Musiwa guy, you must be high on codine mixed with alomo and dry sheet...What are you really driving at? You keep creating baseless thread that has no rational message to pass. Is it that you are clueless on what to do? I must really plead with the moderators of politics section to ensure that some of this baseless topics do not see the light of the day.
Re: Cowgirl: You Are Young Listen To Us. Power Is In God Hands By Musiwa by Mogidi: 12:28pm On May 12, 2013
Musiwa should leave the cow alone

(1) (Reply)

Re: Presidential Speech By President Goodluck Jonathan On 14/05/2013 (07:00pm) / ALERT!! Why Amaechi Story Not On Front Page? Moderators Are PDP Paid AGENTS / Sweet Dieziani! Sweet Goodluck! Sweet Crude!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.