Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,334 members, 7,867,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Pray Psalm 43 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray Psalm 43 (509 Views)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / Psalm 109: Why Is It In The Bible? / I Really Need Help. I Am Looking For Psalm 23 But I Want It In Yourba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray Psalm 43 by Orikinla(m): 6:22am On May 12, 2013
Kneel before our Almighty Father and God our maker and owner and pray Psalm 43. And trust God to honour His Word and His Holy name in your life. He will surely save you from the deceitful and unjust man and woman. I trust Him absolutely.

(1) (Reply)

God Cares 1 / Prophetic Word To Start Your Day / Walking In Love Will Grant You Long Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.