Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Only Man She Know - WIZKID[freestyle] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Man She Know - WIZKID[freestyle] (903 Views)

Linda Ikeji Says She Can Buy Any Man She Made The Claim Via Series Of Tweet / Maheeda- Davido Is The Only Man I Can Have A Sex Tape With / "9ice Was The Only Man I Really Truly Loved" - Toni Payne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Man She Know - WIZKID[freestyle] by redcliff: 8:05am On May 12, 2013

Wizkid drops a remake of Popcaan’s “Only Man She Want“. He also takes the time to be clear on one thing: He’s just wishing the Lady good D. We suppose it stands for ‘Dermatology’, but hey, we could be wrong.

DOWNLOAD

(1) (Reply)

Boy Sets Girlfriend On Fire Because He Taught She Was Pregnant. / I Knew Kayode Was Married But I Didn't Snatch Him From His Wife—Foluke Daramola / Photo: Davido Show-off Bunch Of Dollars In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.