Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? (3581 Views)

Web Designers, Who Can Design Something Like This For Me / If You Can Design Beautiful Interface For Php Application Call Me / Post Your Free Classifieds Ad! 100% Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by drify: 12:39pm On May 12, 2013
Please i need a classifieds website similar to OLX....just wondering who can design one here?
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by spikesC(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2013
Contact us via email: support at spikesinteractive.com
Or call: 08035553259
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by ifyclose2(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2013
I work hand-in-hand as an overseas partner with some web developers from India.

I can design something that looks EXACTLY like this: http://www.gumtreeclone.com/

Hit me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by info4bayempire: 3:05pm On May 12, 2013
All you need is choose any of our hosting plans at www.cedarhostng.com we will provide you with script that can enable you have a classified site like olx
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by pisolution(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2013
Its not difficult. If your hosting has softaculous or fantastico, you will see many classified ads script there.
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 12, 2013
hit me on 08133884165 or mail me@ olubigbros56@gmail
i can design an ads posting site like at a very affordable price you can afford
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by switchmax8: 9:38am On May 13, 2013
Drify,
I can develop it though i do not have a portfolio on that contact me and lets talk igtechnologyng@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by uchechuka: 3:38pm On May 14, 2013
I am a freelance web application, website, mobile web
application and software developer. I am proficient using
PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS, HTML, XHTML, C#,
ASP.NET, MSSQL, PLSQL e.t.c. I have worked with some ICT
organisations, and during this time i was involved in series of
developments for the organisations. I'll give you a standard
development just the way you want it. I can be reached via
email at uchechuka@gmail.com or call 08037593242. My
name is Chuka and i live in lagos.
You can some of my works at:
www.afribargains.com (free classified ad site)
www.tresbellefashionhouse.com
www.3consult-ng.com
www.housebaba.com
www.oceans11seafood.net
www.bebeafrique.com
www.gbemitosin.com
Have a nice day.
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by Napolitano(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2013
pisolution: Its not difficult. If your hosting has softaculous or fantastico, you will see many classified ads script there.

info4bayempire: All you need is choose any of our hosting plans at www.cedarhostng.com we will provide you with script that can enable you have a classified site like olx

You guys make webhosting sound like an easy do-it-yourself thing. When there's a need to manipulate HTML, PHP or CSS, you're never there to be of help.

@Poster, if you want a good e-commerce website, get a good web developer. Be sure to look through his portfolio before you hire.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by greenmouse(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2013
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 16, 2013
we have an 8GB videos that teaches you how to create a classifieds ads website +bulk sms web site
mail olubigbros56@gmail.com or call/text 08133884165
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by Napolitano(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2013
segzy54: we have an 8GB videos that teaches you how to create a classifieds ads website +bulk sms web site
mail olubigbros56@gmail.com or call/text 08133884165

I also have 8GB of videos on how to deliver babies from women after nine months so you don't have to go to a hospital. grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by goodnewz4u(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hello people,
Please I also need someone who can develope ad/social website like www.mobofree.com
Thanks, as I awaits your kind response !
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by micodon(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2015
goodnewz4u:
Hello people,
Please I also need someone who can develope ad/social website like www.mobofree.com

Contact me....09099010453....ugwueze.michael@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by JackOfAllTrades: 6:42pm On May 04, 2015
goodnewz4u:
Hello people,
check my signature, will send you screenshot of something similar I did
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by webzyweb(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2015
i can, i have built similar to olx.

Contact me on :

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse

Cms, blogger ).
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by datecheaply: 3:35am On Jul 17, 2015
[size=26pt]OH YA YA.. This what we waiting for... We can do this big project. My name is webkuti, i am from India. I have done few big projects, you can see those project if you click this link here http://www.webkuti.in/portfolio.html

Wow we have now slashed the price of our standard business website package to 18,000 naira and our e-commerce is now 52,000 Naira while our Forum is nw 38,000 naira Call us on +919562025697 for details

For more info visit at http://www.webkuti.in

Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com
[/size]
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by datecheaply: 3:39am On Jul 17, 2015
[size=30pt]OH YA YA.. This what we waiting for... We can do this big project. My name is webkuti, i am from India. I have done few big projects, you can see those project if you click this link here http://www.webkuti.in/portfolio.html

Wow we have now slashed the price of our standard business website package to 18,000 naira and our e-commerce is now 52,000 Naira while our Forum is nw 38,000 naira Call us on +919562025697 for details

For more info visit at http://www.webkuti.in

Email: webkutiindia@gmail.com

[/size]

drify:
Please i need a classifieds website similar to OLX....just wondering who can design one here?
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by eBoso: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Have you seen the First Auction site in Nigeria? www.eboso.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by gbengene05: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2016
micodon:

Contact me....09099010453....ugwueze.michael@gmail.com

Nairalanders BEWARE this guy is a professional SCAMMER...
Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by dodg23: 2:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Hi, I have a couple of script clones OLX
Write me an email, I will answer all the questions dodg23@yandex.ua

Re: Who Can Design A Classifieds Websitesimilar To OLX? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2017
for unbeatable and affordable web hosting package.. visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEhelS6BWM0&feature=youtu.be

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Buy Followers,likes, Views Etc / Hire The Best Web Developer And Web Designer Here / Number 1 Leading Website Design Company In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.