Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment (1768 Views)

Please Beware! Scam Alert. / What Is Economy Implication Of Oil Price Drop To Nigerians? / *Scam Alert*:A New Scammer's Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment by harrymoore(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2013
Dear friends,

Please be warn that oil riches is a scam

They are now using this fake Lr link http://libertyareserve.com/?withdrawal=true to collect people money in the name of "For security reason you must verify your LR account before you can withdraw
Verify your LR account"

Take a careful look at that Lr website link, and you will notice that it is nothing but fake url
Please don't fall victim of this...

NOTE: If you had verified your LR account through the fake link that oil riches provide on their website, then you better not use that LR account again forever because they will keep getting access to your LR account for life!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 12, 2013
harrymoore: Dear friends,

They are now using this fake Lr link http://libertyareserve.com/?withdrawal=true to collect people money in the name of "For security reason you must verify your LR account before you can withdraw
Verify your LR account"

Take a careful look at that Lr website link, and you will notice that it is nothing but fake url

NOTE: If you had verified your LR account through the fake link that oil riches provide on their website, then you better not use that LR account again forever because they will keep getting access to your LR account for life!
If you click the link in the name of paying 0.01 to their account, they will have access to your password, login pin and master key and also clear your account. "BE WARNED"
Re: SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment by harrymoore(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2013
fados4sure:
If you click the link in the name of paying 0.01 to their account, they will have access to your password, login pin and master key and also clear your account. "BE WARNED"

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 14, 2013
Nobody is commenting now, there are all busy investing; a word is a enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment by jeeblo(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2013
it the fact!! dey made away wif my money and have stop using my Lr a/c .. but i learned a lesson: in this kind of investment it better to invest earlier and live wen d crowd is get much.. it also true that oil-rices payed 4 60days before they start scamming.. am now investing in orda company that are fresh and paying for now.. trust me, a man got to do wat he got to do.. risk is everything in life.. i have no regret..
ben4real762:
Nobody is commenting now, there are all busy investing; a word is a enough for the wise.
Re: SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment by jeeblo(m): 7:15pm On May 14, 2013
it's the fact!! dey made away wif my money and have stop using my Lr a/c .. but i learned a lesson: in this kind of investment it better to invest earlier and live wen d crowd is getting much.. it also true that oil-rices payed 4 60days before they start scamming.. am now investing in orda company that are fresh and paying for now.. trust me, a man got to do wat he got to do.. risk is everything in life..
harrymoore: Dear friends,

Verify your LR account"

Re: SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment by starbasi(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2013
jeeblo: it's the fact!! dey made away wif my money and have stop using my Lr a/c .. but i learned a lesson: in this kind of investment it better to invest earlier and live wen d crowd is getting much.. it also true that oil-rices payed 4 60days before they start scamming.. am now investing in other company that are fresh and paying for now.. trust me, a man got to do wat he got to do.. risk is everything in life..
can u list the new companies u are very sure are paying now......
Re: SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 16, 2013
WAT IF I CHANGE MY PASSWORD AND MASTER KEY,WILL THEY SRILL HAVE ACCESS,PLEASE REPLY
Re: SCAM ALERT! Warning To Nigerians About This Canadian Investment by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 23, 2013
eddy1234: WAT IF I CHANGE MY PASSWORD AND MASTER KEY,WILL THEY SRILL HAVE ACCESS,PLEASE REPLY
If you change your password immediately, they won't be able to access it. That's exactly what I did

(1) (Reply)

Free Binary Options Trading Webinar 21/02/2015 *limited Spot Available* / Stop Living Your Life By The Rules.... Make Money While You Sleep / Key Into Opportunities In Coal Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.