Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why I Killed Her – Man Who Slit Ex-girlfriend’s Throat Narrates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed Her – Man Who Slit Ex-girlfriend’s Throat Narrates (1891 Views)

Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex / Cultists Slit Husband’s Throat, Call Wife To Carry Corpse / Boko Haram Militants Slit Throats Of 20 Villagers In Borno. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed Her – Man Who Slit Ex-girlfriend’s Throat Narrates by bankyblue(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2013
The bricklayer, Akinloye Anuoluwapo who confessed to killing his ex-girlfriend, Rafiyat Akinyemi by slitting her throat is telling his side of the story.

Akinloye, 25, was said to have visited Akinyemi house, slit her throat then had sex with her while she bled to death.

Anuoluwapo, who has been arrested by the police, confessed to the crime saying, “I don’t know what came over me, I just wanted us to reconcile and continue our relationship.

[READ: Goodness, gracious: Man slaughters ex-girlfriend, then has sex with her corpse in Ogun State (PICTURED)]

“Each time we break up, I am always severely affected; I converted from Christianity to Islam because I wanted to marry her.

“I even moved from my one-room apartment to self-contained accommodation so that she would be more comfortable. My visit was meant to be for a discussion but it degenerated into a quarrel.

Re: Why I Killed Her – Man Who Slit Ex-girlfriend’s Throat Narrates by Gboliwe: 4:46pm On May 12, 2013
bankyblue: The bricklayer, Akinloye Anuoluwapo who confessed to killing his ex-girlfriend, Rafiyat Akinyemi by slitting her throat is telling his side of the story.

Akinloye, 25, was said to have visited Akinyemi house, slit her throat then had sex with her while she bled to death.

Anuoluwapo, who has been arrested by the police, confessed to the crime saying, “I don’t know what came over me, I just wanted us to reconcile and continue our relationship.

[READ: Goodness, gracious: Man slaughters ex-girlfriend, then has sex with her corpse in Ogun State (PICTURED)]

“Each time we break up, I am always severely affected; I converted from Christianity to Islam because I wanted to marry her.

“I even moved from my one-room apartment to self-contained accommodation so that she would be more comfortable. My visit was meant to be for a discussion but it degenerated into a quarrel.

Whats different from the original story? The man looks scary though.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed Her – Man Who Slit Ex-girlfriend’s Throat Narrates by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2013
Heres a photo of the deceased. viewers discretion strongly advised.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Mother, Grinds Her Head So She Becomes Unrecognizable - Photo / Two Men Jumped Fence To Rape 16-years-old Girl In Her Mother's Room / Viewer Discretion Photos: Female Student Was Battered By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.