Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo (9949 Views)

Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / 49 House Members Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 12, 2013
Over 500 members of the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, have decamped to the All Progress Grand Alliance (APGA) in Obowo local Government area of Imo state.

This happened at a sensitization rally by the Imo state government at Obowo local Government area of the state.

The Imo state Governor; Rochas Okorocha represented by his Chief of Staff; Jude Ejiogu, commended the indigenes of the area for their continuous support for the Okorocha led administration, and promised massive infrastructural development and free education programme in the state.

This, he claimed will ensure that the people enjoy dividends of democracy as well as the goals of the rescue mission agenda of the state government.

The decampees who spoke to Channels Television said their main reason of joining APGA is to fully associate with the developmental strides and achievements of the Okorocha administration. They promised to support the state government in its quest to touch the lives of less privileged and people of the state in order to make Imo state better.

Executives of state government, lawmakers, politicians, party members as well as indigenes of the local government area, gathered at the Okenalogho college field for a sensitization rally organized by the Imo state government in collaboration with the leadership of APGA.

The workshop was held to sensitize the people on the achievements and successes of the incumbent administration since its assumption two years ago.

The state government in collaboration with the leadership of APGA in the state promised to take the sensitization rally to all the 27 local government area of the state before the end of the year.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/05/12/hundreds-of-pdp-members-decamp-to-apga-in-imo/

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by ckkris: 4:15pm On May 12, 2013
Does it now mean Igbos will vote for Buhari or Tinubu against Jonathan? Impossible!

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by ademega(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2013
political gimmicks of Mr governor
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by dridowu: 4:28pm On May 12, 2013
Frm PDP to APGA to ACN to CPC to APC to PDP. D journey continues

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by iamswizz(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2013
pdp days are over
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Yazmin: 4:31pm On May 12, 2013
ckkris: Does it now mean Igbos will vote for Buhari or Tinubu against Jonathan? Impossible!
A few bags of rice, cartons of soap, bales of textile , gallons of oil and some cash to top it up have exchanged hands. When these items are exhausted, there'l be a counter headline of thousands decamping to PDP or the next party to dish out a largesse...Naija politics for you!

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by gen2briz(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2013
So how many members does PDP now have in Imo state?
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 12, 2013
Quiz of this thread: who can tell me how many parties Rochas has joined,decamped, rejoined and redecamped from and how many times? onwughi ta ka anyo bido ihu ndi awusa na uta

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by RickyRoss1(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2013
ckkris: Does it now mean Igbos will vote for Buhari or Tinubu against Jonathan? Impossible!

We will repeat what we did in the last general elections.
Vote APGA for governorship level and then PDP at the presidential levels.
Personally I do not care much about party, I would vote Rochas no matter what party he joins. I look at the individual and access if he is the kind of candidate I want. Party doesn't mean much to me. Even if someone like Fashola or Sullivan Chime should decamp to other parties I would still vote for them bc they are performers.

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by timpaker(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2013

What movie is this?
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nwaoguta(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2013
Hungry people who had sold their birthright for a mere 500 naira each, rochas is a disaster to the people of imo state.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by killuminati(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2013
Nwa oguta: Hungry people who had sold their birthright for a mere 500 naira each, rochas is a disaster to the people of imo state.
make we hear word abeg! What's the difference between PDP and APGA? No be the same mama born them?! Ok e dey pain you say Okoroacha don join APC abi? That's the best step to take, if e dey pain you go take tramadol overdose.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by killuminati(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Personally I do not care much about party, I would vote Rochas no matter what party he joins. I look at the individual and access if he is the kind of candidate I want. Party doesn't mean much to me. Even if someone like Fashola or Sullivan Chime should decamp to other parties I would still vote for them bc they are performers.
so you mean you will vote odechukwu once again for president?? Chei, I pity your generations!

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nwaoguta(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2013
killuminati: make we hear word abeg! What's the difference between PDP and APGA? No be the same mama born them?! Ok e dey pain you say Okoroacha don join APC abi? That's the best step to take, if e dey pain you go take tramadol mechie onu gi b overdose.
mechie onu gi biko.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 12, 2013
Rochas is a traitor. The Igbos shall vote GEJ again. GEJ untill 2019

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by vedd: 4:51pm On May 12, 2013
PDP house of cards crumbling faster than they can handle. Wait till APC is registered, & see more stories that will shock the last living out of this corrupt counter culture callled rulling party.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by kunlekunle: 4:52pm On May 12, 2013
if na true, ibos are been realistic.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Smartluv(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2013
all of this people are political juger nuts, meneme! N' ihu kwampiti na-azu
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Trut(m): 5:00pm On May 12, 2013
killuminati: so you mean you will vote odechukwu once again for president?? Chei, I pity your generations!

Mr. Man stop abusing the name of God, don't you know that the meaning of "Chukwu" is God?
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2013
Imo people are tired of Retardeen and the PDP

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by thoniann(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2013
Very possible. Igbos are progressives and will not waste another four years with GEJ at the helm.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Ogojohn(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2013
Ckcris or whatever you call yourself. is Okorocha a yoruba or an Hausa man. Abeg wise up and stop deceiving yourself. The question you should ask yourself is. Rochas is he delivering on his election promises. If Tinubu or Buhari is elected tomorrow as NIGERIAN president will you reject your citizenship. off course you won't so keep your warped sense inside your pocket and play politics as it should be.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by High247(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

.....this obowoans have been havin ppl in power(except mbakwe),all failed them..i worked with an NGO that took up a malaria eradication programme in umuoke obowo..my ppl,i was amazed at the level of impoverished indigenes..the school i saw was unbelievable...but guess what,the new finance commisioner under the current administration,who hails from umuoke obowo has drastically(i mean drastically) transformed that community and it didnt surprise me with this level of decamping...PDP wrecked my state..u guys wont understand..we are now aware of the kind of money that has been going into the coffers of some few folks

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 12, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Point!!!

Though personally, at d presidential level, no APC tnz for me as far as they field a terrorist for president.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by High247(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: Rochas is a traitor. The Igbos shall vote GEJ again. GEJ untill 2019
...deranged igbos i presume....if a traitor has delivered,then i will take my stand with him....i smell a PDP blood in u..sorry,d wrongs commited by PDP is being corrected in imo state..see it or remain blind!

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 12, 2013
Mark my word, Okorocha will lose out this time around.Ndi Imo will never follow him to vote Buhari/Tinubu, God forbid!! Mbanu...Chineke ekwela. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Eziachi: 5:19pm On May 12, 2013
They will decamp into Kris Okotie's party if they are in charge of the govt and public purse. The same decamped now, hold the same loyalty to Ohakim when he was in charge. So don't read anything into their belly loyalty.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Eziachi: 5:20pm On May 12, 2013
Tinubu is not running for presidency as long as we know, Buhari and Jonathan are candidates and so does 50 others too, what has it got to do with Igbo vote?
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by Eziachi: 5:22pm On May 12, 2013
Nwa oguta: Hungry people who had sold their birthright for a mere 500 naira each, rochas is a disaster to the people of imo state.
Disaster in which form, he is not in the party of your choice? even when you voted against him probably in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by killuminati(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2013
Trut:

Mr. Man stop abusing the name of God, don't you know that the meaning of "Chukwu" is God?
Oh reali? Tenks bro.
Re: Hundreds Of PDP Members Decamp To APGA In Imo by uncleken: 5:28pm On May 12, 2013
ndigbo will continue with 2011 way.no single vote for northern candidate or apc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Uba Shuns PDP Disciplinary Panel / Difference Between Stealing & Corruption: What Nigeria's Criminal Code Says / Bandits That Attacked Bida Emirate Found, 8 Neutralized - Niger Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.