Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Believe It Is Time For Seun To To Introduce Escrow To Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Believe It Is Time For Seun To To Introduce Escrow To Nairalanders (438 Views)

CBN To Introduce Lower Denominations On Atms / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Campaign To Incite Seun To Sell Ad Space To Private Businesses On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe It Is Time For Seun To To Introduce Escrow To Nairalanders by tricosite(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2013
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt]I think time has come to big up the nairaland for all the user to be able to sell goods and services like other forum do...
what did you think....
Advise Seun on this stuff....
No more fake people here and there
Read from fellow Nairalanders
Big Up.......
[/size][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Going Mobile: Does Your Business Need An App? / Space Now Available For Car Wash Resturance And Bar Arr Ojodu 08132349035 / Nigeria Signs $22m Deal To Boost Mechanised Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.