Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) (5526 Views)

Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by Darray(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2013
In a world where thought and faith are controlled, one man fights to set knowledge free.

Leonardo Da Vinci is tortured by a gift of superhuman genius. He finds himself in a conflict between truth and lies, religion and reason, past and future. His aspirations are used against him by opposing forces luring him into a game of seduction where those who despise his intellect need him most. His quest for knowledge nearly becomes his undoing, but Da Vinci's genius prevails and he emerges as an unstoppable force that lifts an entire era out of darkness and propels it into light. His story becomes a mirror into our own world, calling us all to join his fight to free the future.
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by Darray(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2013
This series as at date is on its 5th episode and so far it's been worth my while.

Some of us are familiar with so many versions of the story of the genius, Leonardo Da Vinci. Now, this series is an attempt to make art immitate life.

Like Spartacus, it has its own fair share of uncladness and adult scenes,but I dare say that it is bearable, at least for me. Also, it's got a very wide assemblage of quotes that will make you marvel.

The plots, screenplay, effects, twists yadayadayada are also wonderful. And ofcourse, the acting is very good to say the least.

This series has got an ardent follower in me, anybody else watching?
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by geezyk(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2013
I'm also an ardent fan.. But what brought me to start watching the series is just the name DA VINCI.. He's such a crafty man with the mind of a modern day computer.. I'm in episode4 just finished downloading episode5 this morning..

1 Like

Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by mabebe1(f): 6:26pm On May 13, 2013
geezyk: I'm also an ardent fan.. But what brought me to start watching the series is just the name DA VINCI.. He's such a crafty man with the mind of a modern day computer.. I'm in episode4 just finished downloading episode5 this morning..
Pls can u send me d site u downlaoded frm. Tanx
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by khanivorous(f): 7:54pm On May 13, 2013
I love this tv show like mad

That dude is simply a gifted dude

1 Like

Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by geezyk(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2013
mabebe1:
Pls can u send me d site u downlaoded frm. Tanx
Mobseries.tk or frendz4m.com,fztvseries.mobi
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by Darray(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2013
In my opinion, episode 5 is my best so far. He had to go out of his usual craftiness and resorted to blackmail to rescue himself. Even in the blackmail itself,his craftiness was still glaring.
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by viruz007(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2013
Oi oi calm down laddies. Dnt spoil the fun. Am coming to join ye lot. Finished the first episode.
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by makaveli1(m): 3:46am On May 18, 2013
Am still on E02, Looks like its gonn' turn out great though.
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by Darray(m): 6:00am On May 19, 2013
Episode 6 is out, go get yours grin
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by tupaz96: 8:03am On May 20, 2013
good news for.mtn users...u can now browse and send sms free of charge...

for more info on how to activate and configure ur sim contact 08107735263 or facebook.com/judoc.topaz or 2go @ tupaz96
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by Darray(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2013
Has anybody seen episode 6 yet? Leonardo has been given a clue to where he can get the second key. This season is about to peak cheesy

Season 1 has got 2 more episodes to go.
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by penzino(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2013
Becchi: If man were meant to fly...

Leonardo: ...he would have been born
with wings, yes. But a similar assertion
could have been made prior to the
invention of gunpowder. Or the wheel. Or
any other invention conceived since the
fire. I believe man will fly. And I base this
assumption on the fact that God has blessed
us with minds that are capable of imagining
it. Anything that can be dreamt of will
eventually be built. Anyone who says
otherwise is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by Darray(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2013
@penzino: I had to pause that scene to take in what Da Vinci said.

Waiting to download tonight's episode by 3a.m midnight.
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by khanivorous(f): 11:33pm On May 24, 2013
Darray: @penzino: I had to pause that scene to take in what Da Vinci said.

Me too
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by penzino(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2013
Darray: @penzino: I had to pause that scene to take in what Da Vinci said.

I kept repeating that scene mehn.... Dis show is classy...
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by Darray(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2013
I just discovered that the show took a break yestaday. So e07 is next week. sad
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by Darray(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2013
Episode 7 is now available, can't wait to watch. grin
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by dljbd1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
you guys should wait for me na
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by geezyk(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Download about to complete... Ain't Nobody stopping me frm watching tonight...
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by penzino(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
dl_jbd: you guys should wait for me na
lol, wia u dey?
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by makaveli1(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2013
cant wait for nepa to bring the light so i can charge my phone and download E07 smiley
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by penzino(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
makaveli1: cant wait for nepa to bring the light so i can charge my phone and download E07 smiley
same here bro
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by Darray(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
I don't wanna do spoilers here but this episode combines adventure,revenge, tragedy, discovery, revelations into what is contained in the belly of the Vatican archives, and lots more.

A very interesting episode I must say. Let's see what the season finale has got to offer this Friday. smiley
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by 30card(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2013
but episode 8
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by makaveli1(m): 4:21am On Jun 04, 2013
That beech killed Giuliano hmm interesting!
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by penzino(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dnt tell me dat bit.ch killed lorenzos brother? Make dat guy no die or dats d last episode i wud watch in dis series embarassed
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by Z8(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lucrezia is just digging her grave further..killing a Lorenzo how is that a smart movie..definitely the artiste will figure it out that she killed guiliano. her days her numbered..
Loving this show like a near physcotic drug fueled genius just like Sherlock Holmes from Elementary..
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by Darray(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
I doubt if she had any other Lorenzo will kill her if he found out she was the mole.

Tonight is the season finale,watch out.
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by penzino(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
Darray: I doubt if she had any other Lorenzo will kill her if he found out she was the mole.

Tonight is the season finale,watch out.
cool, dat would be a perfect homecoming for me after POP... Cnt wait
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by sirantonio(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Downloading nowwww
Re: Da Vinci's Demons Series (from the producers of Spartacus ) by penzino(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
Guiliano!!! Thnx for making me continue this epic movie, I wnt forget.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MARVEL&DC WHATSAPP GROUP / Chiwetel Ejiofor In Inside Man With Denzel Washington / Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.