Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

We Are Ready For War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready For War (645 Views)

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War / Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Ready For War by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 12, 2013
We Are Ready For War:
Mr. President, We Received The Message You Sent Asari Dokubo!
The North Is Prepared, Ready& Waiting! - Northern Elders Forum.
**I am putting it to Jonathan on notice that he Must leave office come 2015. - Ango Abdullahi.
A member of the Northern Elders Forum. Professor Ango Abdullahi has sent out a message to Asari informing himthat the North are prepared andready for war.
Professor Ango Abdullahi blame President Goodluck Jonathan for the remark made by Alhaji Dokubo, and stressed that reaction is that, if not for the fact that I am aware that Dokubo is a spokesperson of President Jonathan, I will haveignored him.
But my reaction now is directedto President Jonathan, who sentAsari Dokubo to issue the war threat, that if Jonathan feel this is the way he will win 2015 election, I am saying on behalf of the Northern Elders Forum, (NEF) that they shouldStart the war Now! because I am putting it to Jonathan on notice that he Must leave officecome 2015.
There is no point waiting till 2015, start the War now, as We in the North are prepared, ready and waiting! Start it Now! - Professor Ango Abdullahi.

Re: We Are Ready For War by candiva2013(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2013
The polity is getting hotter. This people talk about war as if it's one big party
Re: We Are Ready For War by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 12, 2013
Frnt page mods

(1) (Reply)

NGF Crisis - Aliyu, Yuguda Disagree, Trade Blames / A Private Citizen Replies, The CPC / Buhari 'tricked,' Misses Atiku's Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.