Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War (13046 Views)

Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano / Army Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leader,4 Others / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
The arrest of Nnamdi Kalu is cowardice and a deliberate distraction of the President Buhari administration to perpetuate himself as a life President and criminally coax the national Assembly to give him sweeping dictatorial powers, to wipe into line all dissenting voices to cover up for his inability to deliver on his electoral promises and deliberate attempt to promote Hausa/Fulani supremacy, but its a desperate, shameful and evil exercise in futility. I still support the ideals on which NADECO Radio Kudirat stood for and will still support it, like most Germans with conscience would do, if it resonates again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by vayne(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Observing from Ukwu mango.
mulattoclaro:
Guy shut up there. Which Niger Delta youths? You must be high on plantain leaves. Biafra is an igbo thing not a Niger Delta thing. Try starting any civil unrest and watch as the drama unfolds. I'll personally be the first to locate and kill you. Get a life. Biafra is a lost cause.
spanishkid:
When is the war starting? I can't wait to start killing you igbo flàtheaded monkeys. If you guys don't do anything then I'll know that all of you are bastards. Mind you, don't expect support from the Niger Delta. You're on your own. Ethnic cleansing of the igbos loading.
See these two scratched faced nitwits with their AK47 mouths.
Are you Igbo? NO
Are you ND? NO

So why the loud mouth again,this is why people look to ridicule you in you own land,you make so much noise that noise itself is ashamed of you.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Guy shut up there. Which Niger Delta youths? You must be high on plantain leaves. Biafra is an igbo thing not a Niger Delta thing. Try starting any civil unrest and watch as the drama unfolds. I'll personally be the first to locate and kill you. Get a life. Biafra is a lost cause.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by spanishkid(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
When is the war starting? I can't wait to start killing you igbo flàtheaded monkeys. If you guys don't do anything then I'll know that all of you are bastards. Mind you, don't expect support from the Niger Delta. You're on your own. Ethnic cleansing of the igbos loading.

34 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Ndi isi mango abiakwa ozo,coward! We don't mean Bini youths rather we are talking about real Niger deltans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
finniblinks:
Ndi isi mango abiakwa ozo,coward
see this fool. You think I'm like you that rants online. Try me and you'll see. Try disturbing the peace of this country and feel the strength and depth of the Edo nation.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Ballmer: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dam !!! Igbo are indeed cursed.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see this fool. You think I'm like you that rants online. Try me and you'll see. Try disturbing the peace of this country and feel the strength and depth of the Edo nation.
we are not even afraid of Nigeria as a whole not to talk about mere sorcerers like the Bini people

6 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by baralatie(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin the Jamaican weed wey op smoke is high grade! I beg you no let ndlea catch you o

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by LordMecuzy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
lol stupid op creating threads everywhere when everywhere is calm biko

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:
empty vessel they say............?

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by neolboy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Make i enter room open my Armo box dust my bazuka ready for war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nimen(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:
You're the bigot here.. For your mind you'll survive any attack... Anyway just looking

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by vayne(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
empty vessel they say............?
These scratched faces and loud mouth are like bread and butter o grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by gentlesinna(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
D war is starting soon and I assure u dat I will parsonally locate u nd ur family nd wipe ur entire stupit family out of d surface of dis earth.i would hv use ur family blood for cleansing but I wunt,because d bloods are frm COWARDS nd BASTERD
spanishkid:

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by ARIZONA123(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
. Italian deportee. Hw is ur sister in Torino?

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by lilmax(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wetin concern Niger delta youth with igbo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
finniblinks:
we are not even afraid of Nigeria as a whole not to talk about mere sorcerers like the Bini people
try nonsense and let's see if you'll not be afraid of a lizard by the time we are through with you guys. The ethnic cleansing of the igbos will start here in Benin City and the whole of the SS. Fools. If nothing happens after all your threats then you igbos are all bastards.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
try nonsense and let's see if you'll not be afraid of a lizard by the time we are through with you guys. The ethnic cleansing of the igbos will start here in Benin City and the whole of the SS. Fools. If nothing happens after all your threats then you igbos are all bastards.
see coward
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by bugzbunny: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ballmer:
Dam !!! Igbo are indeed cursed.
Your generation is cursed.....

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Niger Delta youth kor Buhari youth ni....mtcheeewww undecided ...park well for dia ...Nnamdi KANU know d deal wey im dey run and who dey sponsor am..una come online dey shout war...didirin...the guy sef fit be another Osama..a creation to project some vested interest for Nigeria's breakup...Election katakata no work,boko haram dey dia, the new thing na Nnamdi KANU the agent. Real Igbo's sef don't support this guy and his divisive propaganda...it is all a plot carefully scripted..Nigeria is stronger..we will never become as North/South Sudan, North/ South Korea..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by bugzbunny: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
You are a confirmed baboon
Fool
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
NNAMDI KANU’S ARREST : A SHIFT FROM TERRORIST FIGHTERS TO FREEDOM FIGHTERS I think its a season of truth to the world. many have been in doubt. There has been so many advice given to the Muhammadu Buhari led federal government of Nigeria on handling such sensitive national issues. It is clear it has fallen on deaf ears. Evidently, the world can see the brutality, inhumane treatment meted out against the leader of indigenous people of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. It is also clear of his stand on the abuse of power by the Buhar’s led government. Just like the world knows, on the 30th of August, 2015, the Nigerian Police and navy under the watchful eyes of the Muhammadu Buhari led government massacred 3 unarmed civilians who were only on a mission for the proclaimation of their freedom (as indigenous people of biafra) as clearly stated in the United Nations charter of the rights of the Indigenous people. We have a misplaced priority at stake, the Nigerian government consciously left the dire issue of arresting the escalating Boko Haram terrorist fighters to the arrest of the Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, who have remained peaceful in their pusuit of freedom. The world knows that the attacks by the Boko Haram Islamist terroristsect have become ceaseless despite the promise of dislodging the dreaded terrorist sect in 2 monthe Buhari during his campaigns. It is also clear that the Muhammadu Buhari led federal government of Nigeria has clearly lived up to her promise of treating the 5% part of the country who didn’t vote himunfairly. This can be seen in the way and manner that consciously, the Buhari led government excluded this 5% group who are Biafrans from sensitive national appointments in the defence systems and filled them with Muslim Northern majority. This unfair deal can be clearly seen in the unwanton arrest and detention of people of the area, all in the guise of anti-corruption fight. Take for instance, the anti-graft body in Nigeria (EFCC) detained the former governor of Akwa-Ibom state, Senator Godswill Akpabio whose infrastructural development in Akwa-Ibom is second to none in the entire Nigeria. But this same government is shielding a faormer Lagos state governor who used public fund to upgrade his personal website up to the tune of N70 million naira. There is also the case of the former Governor of Rivers state who siphoned Rivers state treasury to sponsor the Muhammadu Buhari presidential ambition. Therefore, we know that a man whose house is on fire should not chase rats.The present government has shown uncommittment in ending the insurgency in the country as revealed by the intervied Buhari granted Al jazeera journalists. Kenneth writes from Lagos

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
vayne:
Observing from Ukwu mango.

See these two scratched faced nitwits with their AK47 mouths.
Are you Igbo? NO
Are you ND? NO

So why the loud mouth again,this is why people look to ridicule you in you own land,you make so much noise that noise itself is ashamed of you.
see this nonentity. I'm proudly ss and Niger delta. God forbid that I'll be igbo. Who wants to be from a cursed tribe like yours. You call me ak47 mouth. I'll personally start your cleansing. Idiot. Your death is near.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
On October 17, Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of a Nigerian pro-Independence group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and a Director of the online radio station, Radio Biafra was arrested in Lagos, Nigeria, by the Department of Security Services (DSS) on arrival from the United Kingdom where he resides. The IPOB movement is agitating for the independence of Nigeria’s former Eastern Region – proclaimed the Republic of Biafra in 1967 and re-annexed to Nigeria three years later, following a civil war that claimed over three million lives. The Pro-Biafra group are non-violent and according to Article I of the Charter of the United Nations, these nearly 79 million people are covered under the Self- determination Right of international law to freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development. Irrespective of our political disagreements and leaning, his freedom cannot be infringed by the Nigerian government under any pretext and his continued detention is condemnable. We call upon international communities and organisations, especially the British Prime Minister, David Cameron, the United States President, Barack Obama and other world leaders to demand the immediate release of Mr Nnamdi Kanu and intervene in this matter in accordance with International law. For the Nigerian government, the arrest and detention of Mr Kanu will not prevent the demands for referendum and Independence of the Biafran people. The government's current draconian approach is only attracting sympathies and support from some of us that do not share the same ideology with the Pro-Biafran activist. We demand Mr Nnamdi Kanu's Immediate release from detention. His freedom, right of association and expression must not be subject to contest.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by BlackTechnology: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:

Post your picture so that your Igbo neighbours can start with you. cool

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by bugzbunny: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:
You are just a kid on net
Go play video games
Foolish boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by vayne(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see this nonentity. I'm proudly ss and Niger delta. God forbid that I'll be igbo. Who wants to be from a cursed tribe like yours. You call me ak47 mouth. I'll personally start your cleansing. Idiot. Your death is near.
Yet again he spits venom grin

In his small mind cheesy
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Edo is not core Niger Delta,u people are saborteurs. We know the real Niger Deltans.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by BlackTechnology: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:

I support you

Why not start the genocide by posting your true pics so that your Igbo neighbours can start with you.

Let the Igbos around you know if you are truly brave

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by bugzbunny: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
You are edo muslim
Dnt call urself SS
Join your fellow yorubas
Bloody swine

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by winniz: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
Edo is not core Niger Delta,u people are saborteurs. We know the real Niger Deltans.

That deranged iddiot posting with multiple monikers here ain't even from Edo state cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Explosion At Coal Camp, Enugu / Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House / Cryptocurrency, Old Naira Notes, Other Buhari’s Policies Reversed By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.