Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. (1313 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / My Ultimate Ambition Is To Be Governor Of Oyo State — 9ICE / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by musiwa27: 7:40pm On May 12, 2013
His ministry is suppose to fix the school in 16 years.. but failed to.. 90% of schools in lagos look so bad. He can not be governor of lagos. Do muslim go to this school. the answer is Yes, that anyone one to use religion to do wrong is not right.

I weep when i went to lagos and see some of the schools with my own eyes and see those little children been made to sit on the floor. It is that image still in my brain, that makes me keep on fighting for this poor children..on the issue of the satellite pictures.. I cant remove that imagine of my brain.

our last option to get justice, may God forbit stage gorrila warfare against the nation of Nigeria. We would not care what other countries say. dont laugh.... i may sound funny.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wK9nZX2DlDk/TylDA5hVzLI/AAAAAAAABac/MwechPXGQlc/s1600/AKUTE+COMMUNITY+SCHOOL_5967.JPG[/img]
Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by rusep: 7:44pm On May 12, 2013
If God decide to make him a Governor, can you stop him?
Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by confusion247(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2013
rusep: If God decide to make him a Governor, can you stop him?
Are you saying that GOD rewards evil doers with governorship seat? Does that picture up there show you anything? I expect you to counter the picture message with facts not to involve GOD with a good reward to an evil doer.
Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by musiwa27: 7:51pm On May 12, 2013
God does not make such evil decision. He can not be governor of lagos.

God is not a wicked God. the reason is look at the state of this school. and compare with ondo state. I will show you a woman who move to ondo state because he wanted a better life for her children because of the lagos school. she now live in ondo.. She is igbo woman.

Lagos use to have the best school in nigeria but today. it is nothing to write home about.
Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by musiwa27: 8:05pm On May 12, 2013
Look at ondo state school.. Children take school bus to school. ba ya wo she pe fu yi eko.

May be witch they do una for lagos.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-qPgplc1AI-Y/T9CWMf5bABI/AAAAAAAAAa4/QHTjhrlg1VA/s1600/okitipupa+mega+school.JPG[/img]

Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by musiwa27: 8:28pm On May 12, 2013
cheesy
Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by yoddy(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2013
To the best of my knowledge, the Lagos State Govt. is constructing new structures for public schools, i have seen these in various parts of the state, onike, akoka, shomolu, and gbagada... I would not want to think these new red brick structures are in my part of town only. I would try uploading a pix of this structure as soon as i get one. Please note i'm no govt apologist but I just appreciate fair accusations.
Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by koruji(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2013
God doesn't make anyone governor or president.
Stop confusing what God ALLOWS to happen to him making it happen.
God will allow you to eat epa or guguru or both, but he will not decide for which or whether to eat any at all.
God would allow HAMZAT or any other candidate to be governor if they win the election.
It is the election that makes you the governor.

rusep: If God decide to make him a Governor, can you stop him?
Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by musiwa27: 9:01pm On May 12, 2013
first of all , you people are only putting yourself into trouble by trying to use religion for election. because there are 5 times more churches in lagos than mosque. and lagos as the record of having the world highest church density .

i dont get your point.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by Yeske2(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2013
Musiwa again?
Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by dare0834(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2013
That class is in Ogun state and not in Lagos, i know the school
Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by gregg2: 10:20pm On May 12, 2013
musiwa27: first of all , you people are only putting yourself into trouble by trying to use religion for election. because there are 5 times more churches in lagos than mosque. and lagos as the record of having the world highest church density .

i dont get your point.

Musiwa, the ratio is even more. I would say for every Mosque they are 10 churches.
Re: Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. by musiwa27: 10:32pm On May 12, 2013
you read my mind.. That is what i wanted to put down. it is to close 1 in 10 churches.

It is not religion we are saying but the fact that he was suppose to repair schools for 14 years.. his ministry would have recieved move than 500 billion.

500 billion will built 10,000 school building. even if a person build 2,000.. he try. but they are in sorry state.

(1) (Reply)

Our Mid Term Report On Roads- FG / Luxury Living In Lagos Built With World Bank Funds For The Poor / PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.