Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,926 members, 7,866,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

What Happens To Social Media Account Of People That Die? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happens To Social Media Account Of People That Die? (442 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / What Happens To An Expired Poison? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Social Media Account Of People That Die? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 12, 2013
Please I am just thinking aloud(I hope that is allowed in the new rules). What happens to Social Media accounts of people that die like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and even Nairaland(Email accounts inclusive)?
Does anybody have information on this?[b][/b]
Moderators please help me place this in appriopriate section or front page. Pleasse.
Re: What Happens To Social Media Account Of People That Die? by Nobody: 5:16am On May 13, 2013
Nothing really..

In fact my partners profiles from many years ago still remain. I wish they could be removed.

Some websites will close them, but they must have proof. Some dont even with proof.

(1) (Reply)

Oklahoma Tornado Kills At Least 91 / Petroleum Products Available / #occupyphcn???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.