Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists (34089 Views)

Top Ten (10) Categories Of Nigerians You Will Find On Instagram / 10 Categories Of People That Will Occur If MMM Crashes / Guys, Be Careful! These Are 10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Deflower If (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by tosyne2much(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
[i] [quote] I was actually reminiscing about the past when I used to be a regular patronizer of babalawo, and this provided me with an incentive that led to the posting of this article. Anyway, the Bible says when a man is in Christ, he's a new creature. Behold old things are passed away cool

Without wasting your time, below are the categories of people that are regular patronizers of herbalists

1. Politicians

In Nigeria, politics is never a child's play. That's why 99.9% (please don't ask me the source of my statistics) of people who want to prevail in the game of politicsoften go through one or two forms of rituals to be famous, for protection against unexpected harms and dangers that may arise, to curse/crush their rivals and for known other cause. Like one of my lecturers always said before he bit the dust; an average politician in Nigeria is deadly and can kill to get his way to the top.

2. Runs Girls/ Prostitutes

Gone are those days when we used to hear stories of how prostitutes were used for rituals. But now, if care is not duly taken prostitutes will be the one to use their patronizers for rituals or use their fortune. Besides that, they sometimes patronise the herbalists knowing their lives are in jeopardy as regards their nature of job, they seek herbalists' help for protection against potential ritual, diseases, destiny-rippers and sometimes unfortunate beings. To all prostitutes patronizers in the house, If you are very observant, you should have noticed different mark of incisions on their body.

3. Over-Jealous Girlfriends

Whether you believe me or not, some extremely jealous ladies who want nothing to keep their men only loyal to themselves seek the help of herbalists just to tie their men down; especially when they know that their boyfriends cannot be trusted and may propose to another lady, therefore, they do all sort of things to keep these men. Some, however, seek native doctors to render the joysticks of their finace impotent the moment they intend to make out with other ladies or bleep other kitty-cats.

4. Yahoo Boys

Whether you believe me or not, the larger percent of yahoo boy consult herbalists for effective work flow and make them un arrestable. This reminds me when I went to a herbalist's abode sometime a decade. You need to see the way the herbalist quickly discharged me immediately this yahoo boy stepped in. I guess this was because the baba don know say shi-shi no go comot for my pocket.

5. African Footballers

These ones are always hovering at herbalists domain, especially those ones that want to climb the ladder of success in their football career. This is common with Nigerian, Togolese and Senegalese players. The funniest part is that, upon all their rituals to get to the top, they won't score more than two goals in a season; no award for the year; no nomination, neither will they win a trophy sef. I don't want to mention their names

6. Street Fighters/ Thugs

This reminds me when I used to be a thug on the street. I and my fellow thugs used to consult various herbalists to make charms for us so that we will be invulnerable to gun shot and bottle when chaos arises

7. Husband Snatchers

This assertion may not be 100% valid, but to a reasonable extent, it is. I have seen desperate husband snatchers patronizing herbalists so as to snatch the husband of another woman.

8. Fake Pastors

The Bible already predicted that many pastors will arise and use His name to perform signs and wonders. Some of them are always twisting the word of God in such a way that it will bring money to their pockets. They are always preaching about money and success every now and then. These people patronize various herbalists for powers to perform miracles just to scam gullible christians

9. Traditional Leaders

In Nigeria, I'm yet to see a traditional leader that is not fetish. However, they patronise various herbalists every now and then to appease to the gods or for a successful tenure.

10. Celebrities

This is common with many of our hip hop artistes but most common among fuji artistes. Before the fame, they patronize the babalawo for being known from all circle of life. After the fame, with regard to nature of fuji music demands that singers should protect themselves from invincible arrows and other spiritual weapons being channelled by their rivals. That's why they always patronize herbalist so that they can prevail and last longer in their music career.

Feel free to add yours

Original Writer : Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/02/10-categories-of-people-that-regularly.html

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by RoyalBlak007: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nairaland runsgirls

17 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by wristbangle: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
11. Government workers

In a bid to get promoted, government workers such as civil servants, lecturers and others visit native doctor to enchant their opponents jostling for the same higher cadre. This is the more reason why some of them complain about seeing Calabash pot, different enchantment (fowl feathers, cocoyam&palm oil, snake head, scorpion, dead rat, etc) and charms on their office seat, in front of their house, etc.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pastors! Some of dem.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Husbands. Some of dem, especially d conc yoruba ones.

Those dat put magun

11 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Frontpage makers angry eg wristbangle tosyne2much et all

20 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by wristbangle: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Durentt:
Frontpage makers angry eg wristbangle tosyne2much et all

Lol. Something dey worry this one cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. Something dey worry this one cheesy
Bros cheesy abeg carrry me go dat place, me too wnt mak Lalasticlala dey push all my threads go FP

10 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by kristen12(f): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Not again!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
10, Tosyne2much and wristbangle. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
So oga tosyne, u too dey patronize babalawo before. shocked chai no wonder!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by kingofchess(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
tosin2much I thought u said u av retired from 10 this. ....10 that...nice write up
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by rheether(f): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bloggers..

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Niyeal(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Here we go again, 10 these, 10 that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Tallesty1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nairaland mods, eg Lalasticlala, I dey suspect the way the guy dey take see every mention.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Countrygirl(f): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nice write up.
Always on point
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Brownhypo: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Some Step-mothers : They don't just want to see the progress of the other woman's (1st wife) children. They make the herbalist house their abode but one day veangance shall fall upon the wicked soul. I blame men that marry more than a wife,too much battles for the innocent children. Most People from polygamous linage are swimming in the pool of disunity and hatred,believe it or not.

MAY GOD HELP US

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ...bros take it easy, re u an habalist? ?

wristbangle:

Congrats for being the most frustrated herbalist

aolumaxi:
and how many award u don collect with this ur super story *eediots everywhere
He that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a blatant _fool.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by AyamConfidence(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
10) NAIRALAND MODS: with the way some angry Nairalanders dey swear for mods...i believe they must need extra protection.

11) CONTRACTORS: Many of them go to babalawos to collect "talk and do" so that they can get contracts from people and some of them even do rubbish work but cannot query them cos of the power they hold in their mouths.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by aolumaxi(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hattchett:

He that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a blatant _fool.
dnt worry bro... i'll make sure buhari gives u an award for ur deficiency in reasoning... #idiota should be ur new name....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Always like ur list. hilarious

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Elparaiso(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
12. Nairaland E Fighters, They have their own cyber juju for their cyber protection from cyber curses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
U try oga tosyn. But how u self take get this analysis cool
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Modenzy: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
My main guy..
Tosney2much...
I swear u get mouth.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Adasun(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
(11)hunters: this cartegory of people

always have something to protect them from

harm,especially those dat hunt in da 9it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of Nigeria's Hairiest Women, Queen Okafor, Tells Her Story / Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.