Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village (16854 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / Kaduna Governor Yero Stops Southern Kaduna Chiefs From Meeting Vp-elect Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Zet72(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2013
Nosyke:

This is so selfish of you!! Is there one life that is worth to be destroyed in this violence?
Instead of you to absolutely condemn the act, you are just wishing for you to leave the place (by extension others can go to the blazes)
Wait a minute, did you just mention A' levels and you couldn't string together the simplest of sentences? It is indeed bleak

I rest my case
Why blame the pror guy, is he/she the one that created the monster that is consuming the north
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Zet72(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Wh use guns when you can build a 21st century ogbunike firecracker
U failed, try harder tongue
Texas.Cowgirl:

Wh use guns when you can build a 21st century ogbunike firecracker
U failed, try harder
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by fallingsky(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2013
We are already a terrorist country, wat do you expect
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by fallingsky(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]We are already a terrorist country, wat do you expect
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by RealMccoy2(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2013
Zet72: U failed, try harder :PU failed, try harder
Ignore miss piggy, she is an Orphan. I called her out on her mischief. Her behavior can be attributed to that of that Fat sweaty girl in secondary school that nobody ones to hangout with and for that reason she hates everyone.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by RealMccoy2(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2013
fallingsky: We are already a terrorist country, wat do you expect

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Summersland(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2013
Watin dey worry fulani pple self,den no dey tire 4 wahalaaaa
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by middlebelter(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2013
bowee4u: The earlier we go our seperate ways the better.
It is time to start checking the people whose only comment is to call for the disintegration of this country. We should all use this forum to devise a way of making Nigeria stronger and better. If we say our leaders are bad, does that justify the negative call for the dissolution of this country which is borne out of selfishness? Does it occur to people like you that if we should create 774 countries out of present day Nigeria with the LGA it won't stop most of the problems except WE ALL DECIDE TO STAND AGAINST CORRUPTION AND POOR LEADERSHIP?!.Please let us believe in NIGERIA, call our leaders to account for their stewardships irrespective of tribe, religion or region. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Nobody: 10:16am On May 13, 2013
middlebelter:
It is time to start checking the people whose only comment is to call for the disintegration of this country. We should all use this forum to devise a way of making Nigeria stronger and better. If we say our leaders are bad, does that justify the negative call for the dissolution of this country which is borne out of selfishness? Does it occur to people like you that if we should create 774 countries out of present day Nigeria with the LGA it won't stop most of the problems except WE ALL DECIDE TO STAND AGAINST CORRUPTION AND POOR LEADERSHIP?!.Please let us believe in NIGERIA, call our leaders to account for their stewardships irrespective of tribe, religion or region. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

I am one those who believe that Nigeria is not working! It has never worked and will never work!!
I am sorry but I have come to that conclusion after some years of hoping for a better Nigeria.

Nigeria is a failed experiment of the Whiteman! It is only a stupid man who will insist on riding on a dead horse!
You are middle beltan right? Stay thee and be crying over "one" Nigeria till the Jihardists removes your head.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by asorocker: 10:21am On May 13, 2013
middlebelter:

Corruption and poor leadership is not Nigeria's main problem but tribal and religious intolerance , that is why people wake up over night and send marauders to southern Kaduna and Plateau to murder innocent people
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by muktarmtt(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2013
the_ripper3: Don't know hw human beings and savagely baboons got mixed up in this Nigeria sef.

How many pple have Hausa-fulani killed this year alone

10, 100,200, 300, 3000?
nd how many Hausa-fullani r killed dis year u never tot abt dem cos dey r not ppl ryt, hypocrite
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by begwong: 10:37am On May 13, 2013
bowee4u: The earlier we go our seperate ways the better.
And which way is that
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by IGBOSON1: 10:39am On May 13, 2013
supaeagles:

breaking up will not solve the problem..... the same miscreants can still cross the 'new border' and wreck their havoc... also do not think the country will break into two.... many groups will clamour for their own sovereignty.
cough - thazz all grin

^^^Well i don't know about other 'groups' but you better believe that no boko miscreants will find their way into any country that forms from/with Igboland (whether we stand alone or form a confederation with other south eastern ethnicities).

For a start, our sovereign country would be declared a Christian nation (where all are free to practise their religion....PEACEFULLY!), and whomsoever that has a problem with that is free to emigrate and go join likeminded peeps in other breakaway republics that are islamic. Also, the reason why we're facing these problems as a people today is b'cos of 'one Nigeria', and i don't think any miscreant would see any need to sneak into our new country to bomb the place.....to what end?; the bastards sponsoring them would see no need to do this anymore. Fulani nomads would either be banned from our country, or given a set of rules which they MUST adhere to if they want to remain.

On the fragments of nationalities that would emerge from a broken up Nigeria- this isn't necessarily a bad thing. The main thing is that a people would be free to choose either remaining on their own (even if they're a few hundred thousand in population) or joining up with other ethnicities they share common ideals with to form a federation or confederation..
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by yashb: 10:51am On May 13, 2013
bcomputer101: By SaharaReporters, New York

A military source told Saharareporters that unknown gunmen have just carried out an attack in Southern Kaduna.

The attacks, according to the source occurred in Zangan-Attakar Chiefdom in troubled Southern Kaduna region.

The source said scores of people have been shot by the gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen in the area. He stated that Nigerian soldiers have been drafted to end the attack.
Enof is enof i think d so called security egents are not helping issues.Hw on earth can this attack continue?this is d 4th time in d same place n a particular spot whn less than a km we have a police station.to me this a set up,its a conspiracy,its a conivance.n i think d police dpo n his boys should b investigated.if not we will hv to take over defense our selves.
Source: mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/gunmen-attack-southern-kaduna-village
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by bonetalk(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2013
gramci: Waiting for their members on NL to confirm
they no dey use internet, it is a haram to them
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Enoyoh: 4:12pm On May 13, 2013
Divide this country!
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by topmostg: 7:29pm On May 13, 2013
Enoyoh: Divide this country!
oya, grab knife and start tha job na....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by Samshady(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2013
There may neva be peace thats why i keep my pistol when i walk the streets. 2pac
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by ClitorialDept: 9:02pm On May 13, 2013
The killing fields of the Middle-Belt. This is where genocide will be perpetuated by the Caliphate starting in early 2015.

The middle-belt people should put the brukutu down and defend themselves form extinction.
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by creativemusic: 5:44pm On May 20, 2013
peace, peace peace, peace peace peace peace peace peace peace in our nation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village by WilyWily: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fulanis, Buhari brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: "The President Buhari We Met Was Witty And Healthy" / Lagos To Reintroduce Monthly Sanitation, Movement Restriction / 2 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Enrol In National Open University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.