Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Chris Brown Responds - Get A F#@king Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Responds - Get A F#@king Life (648 Views)

‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... / "Be Forming Love While I'm F***king Wizkid"- Lady Attacks Tania Omotayo On Twitt / Tonto Dikeh Is A F@#king Prostitute, Says BBA's Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Responds - Get A F#@king Life by Chini: 11:20pm On May 12, 2013
Chris Brown is annoyed @chrisbrown @AP @latimes. Here's why: A while ago, Chris's LA neighbors suddenly noticed graffiti art along the curb of his home and complained.

According to LA Times, his neighbors feel the art is ruining the aesthetic of the area.
"There are lots of babies, lots of children, and they're literally frightened. It's like devils on the wall — big scary eyes and big scary teeth, and just the whole vibe is not what we're used to," Patti Negri, president of the Hollywood Dell Civic Association, told the newspaper.

Read more on this Story plus pictures of the Art after the jump

http://www.chinilive.com/2013/05/chris-brown-responds-get-fking-life.html

Re: Chris Brown Responds - Get A F#@king Life by Airforce1(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Real Differences Between Men And Women / Dr SID Shoots Video For New Single "Love Mine" [SEE PHOTO] / PHOTOS From Skuki B.A.D Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.